Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
born_again

The Baking Clubby

The agar agar moon cake :D

P1030203.jpg

P1030210.jpg

Wah! Rondy u really good at everything. From Reno design to being a chef! The moon cake agar agar really look beautiful and delicious look forward to learn from you sifu.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

:yamseng: Your agar agar mooncake are equally eyecatching, rondy!

The mooncake is about 5.9cm in diameter - About half the weight of a standard mooncake size actually. I think the box looks big 'coz I zoom

the camera on it?

wow!Looks as good as those selling in the shops! :dribble:

the box seems too big for it le. :rolleyes:

Made 2nd batch of mooncakes since I have leftover paste from the 1st batch. The pandan colour is much lighter this time.

I also experimented with yoghurt and came out with a yoghurt mooncake that went fairly well in terms of taste.

2ndbatchofmooncakesbunb.jpg

Wishing all 中秋节快乐

Strawberry Yoghurt, Pandan & Mango Pingpi Mooncakes

frontviewof2ndbatchbunb.jpgcutmooncakebunbun.jpg

A bit surprise to find "The Baking Clubby" in Reno t-Blog ; )

Love to start homemade baking for family once new house done up. Dream about it now..

By the way, care to share what oven you use ?

Have never buy any oven before? Will love to know what model and brand you using.

Thanks!

Doremon

trufaole@gmail.com

Hi hi

So happy to find this thread. I have just place an order for my oven and am looking forward to using it too :)

I used to have a Rowena oven but only used it 2x. This time round bought a built in oven and hope I can also bake nice nice things for my family.

BTW, understand that De Dietrich's product are increasing their price by 5%-15% from the 15 Oct. So if you are eyeing something right now, do quickly place an order :P

Hi baking fans

I'm quite new here. Posted before when I still didn't have my oven.

Finally got to try my oven!!! :D These are just some of the stuff I did.

Honey Mustard Chicken - Recipe inspired by Angel81 with some minor modifications. Really yummy recipe there, have to try it if you can. THe veg tasted super good with all the chicken juice in it! :)

dinner3.jpg

Pineapple Tarts - Thought I would practise making before CNY 2010. Look like Tau Sa Piah!

tarts.jpg

Chocolate Brownie - Recipe from joyofbaking. Not too bad but I prefer the fudgy kind.

brownie.jpg

Edited by ~BBtBB

Harlow harlow! Hehe, is that asparagus with bacon? My hb loves that, but I only do them once in a blue moon, cuz bacon is rather fattening. :D Ur chicken looks good! What marinade did u use?

Hehe, I just did a chocolate brownie yesterdae. Try the one in Happy Home Baker's webbie. There's one that's rather fudgy. Hehe, I'm going to buy vanilla ice cream later to eat with the brownies!

Harlow harlow! Hehe, is that asparagus with bacon? My hb loves that, but I only do them once in a blue moon, cuz bacon is rather fattening. :D Ur chicken looks good! What marinade did u use?

Hehe, I just did a chocolate brownie yesterdae. Try the one in Happy Home Baker's webbie. There's one that's rather fudgy. Hehe, I'm going to buy vanilla ice cream later to eat with the brownies!

hihi

thanks for your honey mustard recipe... it was a winner man! Everyone loved it including me! Normally after I cook up a meal for people.. i don't eat much.. but this one.. really GOOD! used the honey mustard sauce as u suggested plus add some basil and paprika...

yup, asparagus and bacon! we needed some fats for extra padding mah... heheh.

I also have brownies in my fridge! haha... okie, will try the happy home baker one! :)

hihi

thanks for your honey mustard recipe... it was a winner man! Everyone loved it including me! Normally after I cook up a meal for people.. i don't eat much.. but this one.. really GOOD! used the honey mustard sauce as u suggested plus add some basil and paprika...

yup, asparagus and bacon! we needed some fats for extra padding mah... heheh.

I also have brownies in my fridge! haha... okie, will try the happy home baker one! :)

ooo, u mean u added basil and paprika into the sauce? Or just to the vegs? Next time must try that. :P

ooo, u mean u added basil and paprika into the sauce? Or just to the vegs? Next time must try that. :P

into the sauce and marinate chicken in it (overnite)!

veg.. followed your recipe...and i sprinkle olive oil when halfway thru baking to prevent it from drying up.. before serving it up.. just mixed the veg with the sauce from the chicken...

I'm hungry already!!! :)

Edited by ~BBtBB

into the sauce and marinate chicken in it (overnite)!

veg.. followed your recipe...and i sprinkle olive oil when halfway thru baking to prevent it from drying up.. before serving it up.. just mixed the veg with the sauce from the chicken...

I'm hungry already!!! :)

Hehe, I can smell the lovely aroma with ur description! Luckily it's near lunchtime liao, if not I duno how to take it! :P

Angel's Brownies :P

Looks really good! can see the ice-cream melting over the brownie! Heavenly!

is this the recipe that you gave me for fudgy brownies?

Edited by ~BBtBB

Looks really good! can see the ice-cream melting over the brownie! Heavenly!

is this the recipe that you gave me for fudgy brownies?

Yoz! Hehe, yupz. Mine was not very fudgy, cuz I used a smaller sized pan, and the brownie became very thick. So gota bake it longer. :( But overall it tasted good.

This is the link to the recipe I used. HHB has a couple of brownie recipes in her blog. :)

http://happyhomebaking.blogspot.com/2007/0...chocolates.html

Yoz! Hehe, yupz. Mine was not very fudgy, cuz I used a smaller sized pan, and the brownie became very thick. So gota bake it longer. :( But overall it tasted good.

This is the link to the recipe I used. HHB has a couple of brownie recipes in her blog. :)

http://happyhomebaking.blogspot.com/2007/0...chocolates.html

can't wait to try them out.. but have to finish my brownies 1st!

Brought them to work to share the calories around..

This weekend feel like trying chocolate cheesecake from Joyofbaking! :)