Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
born_again

The Baking Clubby

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
can't wait to try them out.. but have to finish my brownies 1st!

Brought them to work to share the calories around..

This weekend feel like trying chocolate cheesecake from Joyofbaking! :)

Haha! Good idea! Isn't it hard to make those sinful desserts with juz 2 pple eating at home? Haiz~ I always have pblms finishing them. So will always bring to ofc, or get my hb to bring to his ofc or I share with my neighbours. hehehee

*Hi Five!* I'm also thinking of baking a cheesecake, but in mango flavour. heheheh

walau so hungry liao...

havent get to use my smeg yet.. :~

angel! tot u dun eat choco de?

U faster use ur kitchen and oven lar. Long overdue liao. :P

Wah, not bad sia, still can rem I dun eat choc? Hehe, I still dun eat choc, but baked these for my hb. He's studying for exams this week, and will need food/energy to study mah. But I got try abit lar. When it's warm and I topped it with lots of vanilla ice cream, it's actually pretty good. But I can only dahan abit b4 I feel too chocolaty. :P

U faster use ur kitchen and oven lar. Long overdue liao. :P

Wah, not bad sia, still can rem I dun eat choc? Hehe, I still dun eat choc, but baked these for my hb. He's studying for exams this week, and will need food/energy to study mah. But I got try abit lar. When it's warm and I topped it with lots of vanilla ice cream, it's actually pretty good. But I can only dahan abit b4 I feel too chocolaty. :P

of cos la, i got ur sim ma haha :rolleyes:

i also wan ur brownie lei. when make for me?

weekend i go ur place eat magi cheesecake eh sai bo??

of cos la, i got ur sim ma haha :rolleyes:

i also wan ur brownie lei. when make for me?

weekend i go ur place eat magi cheesecake eh sai bo??

Hehe, brownie by the time u cme, oleli finish liao. :D Sure, come anitime! hehehehe, but I scare my cheesecake nt up to ur standard. :P

Hehe, brownie by the time u cme, oleli finish liao. :D Sure, come anitime! hehehehe, but I scare my cheesecake nt up to ur standard. :P

hahha i realised i typed MAGI instead of mango cheesecake. :o

yucks! wonder how it will taste like MAGGI CHEESECAKE... :unsure:

aiyo u make one sure nice la. i still miss ur mini cupcakes lei!

Edited by newnyew

hahha i realised i typed MAGI instead of mango cheesecake. :o

yucks! wonder how it will taste like MAGGI CHEESECAKE... :unsure:

aiyo u make one sure nice la. i still miss ur mini cupcakes lei!

haha, i wun make maggi cheesecake for u lar. wun torture u like tat. but in the end, i didn't bake anyting this wkend. no time after shopping for groceries and cleaning the house. hehehee.. and i had to cook dinner liao. :P

wah, so sweet. hehehe, u like the cupcake itself or the frosting? i rem PJ that time said tat her kids like the frosting and just ate the frosting! hahaa

Any easy and fool-proof recipes? I need an easy-to-make dish for housewarming haha...and first time using my oven so need something simple... :P

harlow harlow! wat type of recipes u want? sweets or savoury? dessert or appetisers or main course or side dishes?

haha, i wun make maggi cheesecake for u lar. wun torture u like tat. but in the end, i didn't bake anyting this wkend. no time after shopping for groceries and cleaning the house. hehehee.. and i had to cook dinner liao. :P

wah, so sweet. hehehe, u like the cupcake itself or the frosting? i rem PJ that time said tat her kids like the frosting and just ate the frosting! hahaa

harlow harlow! wat type of recipes u want? sweets or savoury? dessert or appetisers or main course or side dishes?

Hmm..maybe dessert ba...cos I think it is going to be potluck and I might be making curry chicken for one of the main dishes...so something that goes with that...

Hmm..maybe dessert ba...cos I think it is going to be potluck and I might be making curry chicken for one of the main dishes...so something that goes with that...

That time I did mini cupcakes for my housewarming. I did choc chips muffins and banana muffins. Small and cute. There's tonnes of simple cupcakes/muffin recipes online, so u can check out which ones u like.

Or u can make fruit tarts. The tart shells can be done the nite b4 and just do the filling in the morning. :) If u interested, try this recipe: http://joyofbaking.com/ShortbreadTartsWithCreamFilling.html

Cookies in a pretty jar will look great too. :)

If u want a no baked dessert, can consider a no-bake cheesecake. It's really simple. :) Just google for no-bake cheesecake. :)

If no time, one big bowl of watermelon cubes and another bowl of little bunches of grapes work well too. :P

That time I did mini cupcakes for my housewarming. I did choc chips muffins and banana muffins. Small and cute. There's tonnes of simple cupcakes/muffin recipes online, so u can check out which ones u like.

Or u can make fruit tarts. The tart shells can be done the nite b4 and just do the filling in the morning. :) If u interested, try this recipe: http://joyofbaking.com/ShortbreadTartsWithCreamFilling.html

Cookies in a pretty jar will look great too. :)

If u want a no baked dessert, can consider a no-bake cheesecake. It's really simple. :) Just google for no-bake cheesecake. :)

If no time, one big bowl of watermelon cubes and another bowl of little bunches of grapes work well too. :P

Thanks for the suggestions! :D

Trying to decide between the fruit tarts and cupcakes hehe...

Thanks for the suggestions! :D

Trying to decide between the fruit tarts and cupcakes hehe...

Hehe, cupcakes are very simple to make. Can even do some frosting to make them look more chio. But fruit tarts are really cute and they look like they are very chim to make, but it's quite ez too. :P

Hehe, cupcakes are very simple to make. Can even do some frosting to make them look more chio. But fruit tarts are really cute and they look like they are very chim to make, but it's quite ez too. :P

Haha I am quite a baking idiot...I haven't been baking for 3 years le cos didn't have access to oven...but last time when I baked also mostly cookies and those cake from ready made mix...

Haha I am quite a baking idiot...I haven't been baking for 3 years le cos didn't have access to oven...but last time when I baked also mostly cookies and those cake from ready made mix...

Haha! I've nvr baked b4 until I shifted to my place and have an oven. If I can do it, so can u. *kinda sounds like martin yan cooking show* hahaha

Try the fruit tarts lar. It's really simple and good. Only thing is that u'll need to buy those little tart moulds to make the tart shell. Mini cupcakes just get those disposable paper cups can liao. Cheaper overall. :P

Haha! I've nvr baked b4 until I shifted to my place and have an oven. If I can do it, so can u. *kinda sounds like martin yan cooking show* hahaha

Try the fruit tarts lar. It's really simple and good. Only thing is that u'll need to buy those little tart moulds to make the tart shell. Mini cupcakes just get those disposable paper cups can liao. Cheaper overall. :P

hehe okie...will try it out and if I can find a good recipe, shall post it here :)