Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
born_again

The Baking Clubby

Wah... Just ur first attempt and they look so great liao. Can just imagine the pretty creations u'll come up with in future. :thumbs up:

thank you thank you.. i can't think of designs only know how to copy... maybe i'll will make a good pirate! :) but the icing was so much fun.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thank you thank you.. i can't think of designs only know how to copy... maybe i'll will make a good pirate! :) but the icing was so much fun.

Yah man! I had fun when I did mine too. Too bad they are rather unhealthy, so can't make them often. :(

you're right angel...it was alot of fun esp when can choose the kind of toppings we want....

BB, the icing looks great....i'm sure you'll have more wonderful creations....

Here is the sponge cake recipe=P

spongecupcake.jpg

** Before entering the oven.....

Photo0112.jpg

**Freshly baked sponge cup cake out of the oven :)

Ingredients:

4 eggs

100 gm cake flour

100 gm castor sugar

12 gm spongecake stabliser

25 gm milk

90 gm melted butter

** Almond flake (optional)

*** i add in some baked almond flake in batter too

Methods:

Put all the ingredients except the melted butter into a mixing bowl.

Beat everything on high for at least 7 mins until ribbon stage. This means that if you use your whisk with batter to write an "8" on the batter won't sink in but will appear visible for a while. This will be the right constitency for your batter. Add in melted butter at this stage and mix in thoroughly.

Line some muffin cups & pour batter into the lined cups abt 3/4 full and bake it in a preheated oven at 190C for about 20 mins.

Enjoy baking!!

you're right angel...it was alot of fun esp when can choose the kind of toppings we want....

Hehe, so wat did u have on ur pizza? My hb copied the ingredients from his fav pizza at NYDC - bratwurst sausage, white button mushrooms, onions. I added green bell pepper for the crunch as well. hehehe

Next time I wana try pepperoni or some other types of spicy sausage. :P

All of u are soooo talented!!!This is the pizza i previously made.

with lots of vege which i like. :P

U posted this pic somewhere b4 liao. The veg on top is arugula rite? Kinda looks like a pizza at modesto that I ate b4.

Here is the sponge cake recipe=P

Thanks weiwei! Will try it sometime. :D

thanks wei wei,sounds easy...gotta try then know the bawu! :P

so the almond flakes on the top sprinkler after its done ah?

Think it should be b4 bah. If not the flakes will drop when u take the cupcakes, and wun stick to it.

thanks wei wei,sounds easy...gotta try then know the bawu! :P

so the almond flakes on the top sprinkler after its done ah?

put the almond flake b4 entering oven :)

wont chow tar meh!?last time i put raisin on top and it got burnt ah!!!!!!!!! :bangwall:

must use those 'raw' almond flake lo... u can put after 10mins baking also lo..:) for raisin, i think it cant bake longer unless u mix up with batter ba =P

Edited by weiwei

weiwei,thanks for the recipe....looks easy...just bought the cake flour good time to try this out....

angel, my kids love mushrooms and sausages, pepperoni....so the pizzas i made so far uses pepperoni, sausages, ham, button mushrooms, ****ake mushrooms....wanted to try with green and red pepper or maybe onion....ask you hor...what's the sequence to put in the ingredients? yesterday i put this basil spread (from melvados....), abit tomato sauce, cheddar cheese, button mushrooms, pepperoni and mozarella cheese on top.....

angel, my kids love mushrooms and sausages, pepperoni....so the pizzas i made so far uses pepperoni, sausages, ham, button mushrooms, ****ake mushrooms....wanted to try with green and red pepper or maybe onion....ask you hor...what's the sequence to put in the ingredients? yesterday i put this basil spread (from melvados....), abit tomato sauce, cheddar cheese, button mushrooms, pepperoni and mozarella cheese on top.....

Hmm, I've nvr used basil spread b4. Normally I'll add in abit of mixed herbs into the base for the taste and smell. I'll prefer to add the tomato sauce first bah, then the base can absorb the sauce. :P But tink the spread/sauce sequence doesn't matter. After the sauce, it's cheese -> ingredients -> cheese. So I tink u got the sequence rite. :D

Bell peppers taste great with the pizza. Hate onions, so only put them on hb's side of the pizza. :P I'll like to try prosciutto ham also. heheheh~

Hi all,

Anyone has bought kitchen electrical stuff by buffalo before? Any feedback on the buffalo brand?

Thanks

heard the repo very Good!!! :thumbs up:......but it's a ex brand...just now went to OG, it's hving 20% and alot of ppl buying....my colleague using....she say it's very good...and it's light oso....but too ex lol....(if no discount)...i didn't bot just now becos MIL already prepared those pots n wok for me ler.... :( no more buying for me...

That's good, I was thinking of buying this buffalo mixer from another source as the price is cheaper than the kitchen Aid & the functions sounds good.

heard the repo very Good!!! :thumbs up:......but it's a ex brand...just now went to OG, it's hving 20% and alot of ppl buying....my colleague using....she say it's very good...and it's light oso....but too ex lol....(if no discount)...i didn't bot just now becos MIL already prepared those pots n wok for me ler.... :( no more buying for me...
Edited by BunBun

That's good, I was thinking of buying this buffalo mixer from another source as the price is cheaper than the kitchen Aid & the functions sounds good.

i see....but must check if it Geniune worrr....esp if the price is attractive....but for sure this brand has been out for ages....soo is a recognise brand....(heard fr alot of ppl)....so can be trusted lol.....

It is genuine, direct from the company itself. I have the brochure on the mixer currently and I like the functions the mixer comes with but must go down and see for myself. They should be having xmas promo by now but not sure 'cos need to check.

i see....but must check if it Geniune worrr....esp if the price is attractive....but for sure this brand has been out for ages....soo is a recognise brand....(heard fr alot of ppl)....so can be trusted lol.....