Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
born_again

The Baking Clubby

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ah, the K-mix is 4.8Litres , the Kenwood Patissier is 4Litres while the Buffalo mixer is 4.1Litres though.

The buffalo mixer price is lower than the patissier but the promo with blender for patissier is definitely with chasing after since the blender/food processor according to a lobang is a little bit exp.

PS: The buffalo mixer also have a 'fold' function.

Edited by BunBun

Yeah! I think we're becoming the 'modern version' of the stepford wives, going gaga over pink colour, the most feminine or ultra-cute colour. :P

ME TOO!! :D But too bad they dun have the pink pattisier. If not, I'll totally get that. :) Isn't this just sooo cute?
Edited by BunBun

Ah, the K-mix is 4.8Litres , the Kenwood Patissier is 4Litres while the Buffalo mixer is 4.1Litres though.

The buffalo mixer price is lower than the patissier but the promo with blender for patissier is definitely with chasing after since the blender/food processor according to a lobang is a little bit exp.

Yupz yupz. I sold the blender for $100. So in the end, my pattisier cost me just $338. :P So I tink overall, pattisier is a good deal, esp if u're looking for a blender too. :)

Yeah! I think we're becoming the 'modern version' of the stepford wives, going gaga over pink colour, the most feminine or ultra-cute colour. :P

Heheheeh, yah man. But I totally love the pink one. The pattisier pink is even cuter than k-mix's pink. Too bad sg dun have.

Edited by Angel81

haha, maybe they will launch pinkie in SG soon ley...

I still heart the red..... im going gaga over red kitchen ware nw.. last wk i even went out to find a red kettle

Angel, you summaries it for me.. i think this pattisier sounds good enuff leh.

I think my bro will go for K-mix cuz of the head (dunno whats that call) he say can mince meat/ do pasta

he is making pasta out from flour and im impressed.

I guess i better go learn do pineapples tart from my mom too.. she is really good at it

Agreed! I shall go do my research at tangs later or these few days - hopefully promo still on.

Yupz yupz. I sold the blender for $100. So in the end, my pattisier cost me just $338. :P So I tink overall, pattisier is a good deal, esp if u're looking for a blender too. :)

Heheheeh, yah man. But I totally love the pink one. The pattisier pink is even cuter than k-mix's pink. Too bad sg dun have.

I wonder which day it be when the pink colour's going to be launched? I think you're referring to the meat slicer/grinder - I think thats what its called when I last saw it on mayer's site

I still heart the red..... im going gaga over red kitchen ware nw.. last wk i even went out to find a red kettle

I think my bro will go for K-mix cuz of the head (dunno whats that call) he say can mince meat/ do pasta

I guess i better go learn do pineapples tart from my mom too.. she is really good at it

Yeah yeah, red is gorgeous too. Very sexy machine. :P My machine and kitchen looks like a set, since both colour matches. :P Haha, then this pattisier is for u liao. Cuz the blender that they are giving is red too (this was the one I got for my promo. Think it's still the same for this xmas promo). See this!

Wah, ur bro will still do fresh pasta arh? :bow: Read that k-mix can attach a pasta maker to it. Guess k-mix will be a really good machine for ur bro. Hee, good good. Learn more stuff and u can easily justify buying this machine. :P

Edited by Angel81

Agreed! I shall go do my research at tangs later or these few days - hopefully promo still on.

I wonder which day it be when the pink colour's going to be launched? I think you're referring to the meat slicer/grinder - I think thats what its called when I last saw it on mayer's site

Im nuts about cooking... until he told me to get a mixer

he say that is best for Idiots like me... all in 1

Yeah yeah, red is gorgeous too. Very sexy machine. :P My machine and kitchen looks like a set, since both colour matches. :P Haha, then this pattisier is for u liao. Cuz the blender that they are giving is red too (this was the one I got for my promo. Think it's still the same for this xmas promo). See this!

Wah, ur bro will still do fresh pasta arh? :bow: Read that k-mix can attach a pasta maker to it. Guess k-mix will be a really good machine for ur bro. Hee, good good. Learn more stuff and u can easily justify buying this machine. :P

Yeah red is gorgeous, and the reason why i want red is cuz the nespresso im aiming is RED!!

jiat liat liao.. now like got so many things to add on my "wants" list le ley...

i just bought a blender from Tangs, 2 wks ago... :(

Yeah, he cook the stock for the pasta sauce...

than he make the dough n mixed with veggy juice, so we got green pasta..

I heard he just bought a Pasta machine/cutter .. things like that..

n he is only 21 yrs old...

Im nuts about cooking... until he told me to get a mixer

he say that is best for Idiots like me... all in 1

.... Hahahahahaha ur bro so bad. U can tell him tat u dun need to cook, cuz can go over to his place for meals. :P

Yeah red is gorgeous, and the reason why i want red is cuz the nespresso im aiming is RED!!

jiat liat liao.. now like got so many things to add on my "wants" list le ley...

i just bought a blender from Tangs, 2 wks ago... :(

Yeah, he cook the stock for the pasta sauce...

than he make the dough n mixed with veggy juice, so we got green pasta..

I heard he just bought a Pasta machine/cutter .. things like that..

n he is only 21 yrs old...

Wah not bad sia~ 21 yrs old only and can cook so much stuff. Cools. Next time his wife got kou fu liao. :P

Sounds like u'll have tonnes of red machines in ur kitchen. :P The red nespresso is very cool. Even my hb is rather tempted to buy it, althou he only drinks those kopitiam kopi. :P Har? U just bought a blender fr Tangs arh? Red color also? Hehe, sell one of the blenders when u get the mixer loh. :P

his is my god bro lah.. stay so far at bishan

he still want to tell me.. next time he come n play in my kitchen..

trying to psycho me to buy this n that.. I ask him, ai mai invest in my kitchen.. muahahah!

he learn cooking de.. interest is there...

I dunno the wife will be stress anot...

cuz ask me to cook for him.. i also feel stress!

The nespresso, haben buy.. still aiming ley.. waiting to redeem my HSBC voucher 1st!

haha, kopitiam or cafe.. as long as kopi thn ok right?

the blender from Tangs is philips blender.. $75 nia

Btw, you all cook everyday huh?

Start another cooking thread ley...

good for idiots like me ley.... dunno what to cook

I just open the thread.. choose picture, see recipe and COOK!

his is my god bro lah.. stay so far at bishan

he still want to tell me.. next time he come n play in my kitchen..

trying to psycho me to buy this n that.. I ask him, ai mai invest in my kitchen.. muahahah!

he learn cooking de.. interest is there...

I dunno the wife will be stress anot...

cuz ask me to cook for him.. i also feel stress!

The nespresso, haben buy.. still aiming ley.. waiting to redeem my HSBC voucher 1st!

haha, kopitiam or cafe.. as long as kopi thn ok right?

the blender from Tangs is philips blender.. $75 nia

Hahahaha, nah. Think the wife wun be stress lar. She'll just need to choose wat she wana eat and ur god bro will cook for her. Shiok leh. :P Hehehe, think can understand why u stress. Cook for such a gd cook, I will stress also. Wait nt up to standard. :P

Hehe, I also bought a philips blender. But mine is the mini one. :P Hee, then buy the nice mixer and sell the free blender! :D

Btw, you all cook everyday huh?

Start another cooking thread ley...

good for idiots like me ley.... dunno what to cook

I just open the thread.. choose picture, see recipe and COOK!

Nah~ Cook everyday very tiring leh. I try to cook about 2-3 times a week bah. Simple dishes during wkdays and slightly more complicated ones during weekends. I try to bake weekly too.

Hee, now got tonnes of cooking blogs that have simple dishes. I always go online to see see and save the recipes for future uses.

Try these webbies for simple dishes:

My Wok Life

Delicious Asia Food

Cuisine Paradise

yesterday i bookmark alot of webbies liao..

than also saw those fruit tarts u recommended.. so chio

i also book marked...

I need to get a oven.. maybe a cheapo one to try..

incase me only 3mins passion nia...

maybe like what New use last time, she say buy from Giant

yesterday i bookmark alot of webbies liao..

than also saw those fruit tarts u recommended.. so chio

i also book marked...

I need to get a oven.. maybe a cheapo one to try..

incase me only 3mins passion nia...

maybe like what New use last time, she say buy from Giant

Hehehee, I bookmarked super lots of webbies too! Really cannot dahan all those cute stuff. Have u tried using Microsoft OneNote? It's a rather good place to keep recipes. One click at the website and it'll send to OneNote. At OneNote, u can edit the webpage to keep only the stuff u want, can add ur own pics, notes, etc. Very useful if u intend to start baking/cooking, as u can save the webpage u copied the recipe from, and add your own notes to the recipe. :) OneNote will even indicate the webpage that u saved the recipe from. It'll keep your bookmarks down to a minimum. :)

Hee, baking is very addictive one. And very shiok when u see your creations eaten by others. :)