Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
born_again

The Baking Clubby

Angel81 : Went to Tangs today and there's no more stock except the display model. The free blender don't have any other functions besides blending and making fruit juice? I think a blender with food processing function would be more worth it. So I think I aim the buffalo mixer.

Agreed baking is super addictive, its even better when you have kids and they love the pastries also.

Charemme, you're lucky to have a brother who can cook. Men who can cook in the kitchen is hard to catch 'cos even though there are male chefs in the cooking profession, how many guys you know actually cooks and dotes on a woman with his cooking? :notti: :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha.... my hubby do housework de. but yet to really cook for me yet.. no time.

Me on e other hand.. bake once this year.. and it doggy cookies for my two bao bei.

hmm, Microsoft One note.. i haben try before..

nw im using Firefox ley.. how to start?

Angel81 : Went to Tangs today and there's no more stock except the display model. The free blender don't have any other functions besides blending and making fruit juice? I think a blender with food processing function would be more worth it. So I think I aim the buffalo mixer.

Agreed baking is super addictive, its even better when you have kids and they love the pastries also.

Charemme, you're lucky to have a brother who can cook. Men who can cook in the kitchen is hard to catch 'cos even though there are male chefs in the cooking profession, how many guys you know actually cooks and dotes on a woman with his cooking? :notti: :notti:

Har? So sad arh? Haiz... Guess many pple went to buy so going out of stock liao. :( Hmm, I'm not too sure about that blender leh. Didn't read much about it, cuz I intend to sell it from the start. Hee, show pic of ur buffalo mixer after getting it! It looks very cool. :)

Me on e other hand.. bake once this year.. and it doggy cookies for my two bao bei.

Wah seh, doggie cookies for ur doggies and no cookies for ur hb? Wait ur hb jealous. :P

Microsoft OneNote is something like Microsoft Words like tat. It operates exactly like a paper notebook, where u can have different sections for different items. I'm not too sure if MS OneNote will have an icon at Firefox anot, but u can try. :P It seems rather complicated at first, as there's lots of things tat u can do with it. But after awhile u'll get the hang of it. It's really a very cool notebook. :P

Check these out:

About MS OneNote

Microsoft Download

Another place to DL

haha... my hubby got try the dog cookies too..

but it looks ugly!!

hehe.. let me go try the OneNote.. i was browsing their web and i check it..

Need to DL, and also my existing doesnt have that function.

Let me try out tonight

haha... my hubby got try the dog cookies too..

but it looks ugly!!

hehe.. let me go try the OneNote.. i was browsing their web and i check it..

Need to DL, and also my existing doesnt have that function.

Let me try out tonight

Hahahaha~ Looks ugly nvm, taste good is more impt. :P

Hee, hope u can use it bah. It's reali useful to keep recipes and other stuff. Hehehe, i've been promoting it to all my frens after learning about it. Can't stop raving about it. :P

Doggie cookies, are those the ones with koko crunch bits for the ears ah?

Sure when I lay my hands on the mixer. :notti: :notti:

Har? So sad arh? Haiz... Guess many pple went to buy so going out of stock liao. :( Hmm, I'm not too sure about that blender leh. Didn't read much about it, cuz I intend to sell it from the start. Hee, show pic of ur buffalo mixer after getting it! It looks very cool. :)

Wah seh, doggie cookies for ur doggies and no cookies for ur hb? Wait ur hb jealous. :P

Microsoft OneNote is something like Microsoft Words like tat. It operates exactly like a paper notebook, where u can have different sections for different items. I'm not too sure if MS OneNote will have an icon at Firefox anot, but u can try. :P It seems rather complicated at first, as there's lots of things tat u can do with it. But after awhile u'll get the hang of it. It's really a very cool notebook. :P

Check these out:

About MS OneNote

Microsoft Download

Another place to DL

Rondy, your apple pie looks good! It would look even nicer if the strips were placed like a basket weave or like ketaput pattern

Doggie cookies, are those the ones with koko crunch bits for the ears ah?

oh no.. i found recipe online...all using organic ingredients so quite exp.

I did peanut butter and also Apple & Honey

my boys both prefer apple & honey

can shape it like the normal cookies for human..

Infact i tested some homemade doggy cookie.. pretty expensive and smell & taste quite good

like famous amos, minus the sweetness and oilyness

Can show pics of your doggie cookies?

I've never tried doggie cookie before. But if its for dogs, the blandness should be there since dogs cannot take salty or sweet stuff - bad for their body

oh no.. i found recipe online...all using organic ingredients so quite exp.

I did peanut butter and also Apple & Honey

my boys both prefer apple & honey

can shape it like the normal cookies for human..

Infact i tested some homemade doggy cookie.. pretty expensive and smell & taste quite good

like famous amos, minus the sweetness and oilyness

Show!!!!!!!!!! I don'r mind!!!!!! :D

wahaha... u want to see ar?

Its **** ugly lor!!

let me upload to photobucket.

I show u some pictures of doggy cakes too.. sold outside

Thn, last yr my frd bought this cake for her dog's birthday

Mango Cheesecake...

Super NICE!!! Taste like Mango Ice-cream cake...

we ate it.. and my dogs treat it like BAO!

mangocheese.jpg

Looks okay to me and doesn't look ugly also. Can even package it nicely in those pretty cookie bags.

Here is my 1st attempt for doggy cookies.

Peanut Butter

CIMG0048.jpg

Apple & Honey

CIMG0055.jpg

Lucky dogs!

Thn, last yr my frd bought this cake for her dog's birthday

Mango Cheesecake...

Super NICE!!! Taste like Mango Ice-cream cake...

we ate it.. and my dogs treat it like BAO!

mangocheese.jpg