Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
born_again

The Baking Clubby

Hello Charemme,

The website itself does not carry a wide range of mixer as there's only one product and not much information compared to the information on the brochure.

This is the model.

buffalomixmaster.jpg

Edited by BunBun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello Charemme,

The website itself does not carry a wide range of mixer as there's only one product and not much information compared to the information on the brochure.

This is the model.

buffalomixmaster.jpg

Wowwww...very chio leh.... :dribble:

Yeah it is very chio but not so kawaii as the kichen Aid in colour terms. :(

If I had a choice,I would opt for pastel colours. :rofl:

Wowwww...very chio leh.... :dribble:

Yeah it is very chio but not so kawaii as the kichen Aid in colour terms. :(

If I had a choice,I would opt for pastel colours. :rofl:

errrrr....nvm lah...buy 1st...dan paint with pastel color....Nippon got those Bolelac paint....can paint for metal....use that to paint over....and ur's will be the One n Only pcs....hahahahahaa....no ppl can find this color....

*Opss....* hope not many ppl will copy u, if u going to paint it.... :D

Haha I dunno if it is wise to paint over considering that mixer will be used for making cakes etc etc, wonder if safe or not to paint it before using hor? :P

errrrr....nvm lah...buy 1st...dan paint with pastel color....Nippon got those Bolelac paint....can paint for metal....use that to paint over....and ur's will be the One n Only pcs....hahahahahaa....no ppl can find this color....

*Opss....* hope not many ppl will copy u, if u going to paint it.... :D

Haha I dunno if it is wise to paint over considering that mixer will be used for making cakes etc etc, wonder if safe or not to paint it before using hor? :P

kekekekee....that is a water-base paint....but of cos, if ingredients drop outside of the mixer, u wun put back together with the other baking ingredients, right??? anyway, u oso hv the point, it might not be advice to paint on kitchen appliances....hahahahaha...i just making a silly suggestion.... :P *pai sey* *pai sey*

Yeap very cyber. The good thing is it is cheaper than the K-Mix. (It's below $500 range, can't confirm the price yet as I need to check the pricing with xmas promo if any, first) Cooking is a headache to me actually 'cos I still got to think up of the menu to cook everyday. That's what I hate the most - Lazy me right? :P Baking is easier, more straightforward.

arh.. looks quite nice.. very cyber

haha.. my bro was asking me to buy K-mix...

but better let me try learn cooking n baking fast...

Lol, don't worry feimei. It's not even mine yet leh, so I can only dream about it. It's now on my wish-list shhh... waiting for the hubby to notice my wish-list. :P

kekekekee....that is a water-base paint....but of cos, if ingredients drop outside of the mixer, u wun put back together with the other baking ingredients, right??? anyway, u oso hv the point, it might not be advice to paint on kitchen appliances....hahahahaha...i just making a silly suggestion.... :P *pai sey* *pai sey*
Edited by BunBun

Ooo! The mixer does look very cool. :D

BunBun if u interested in getting one, can consider getting Kenwood Pattisier. It's below $500 too. Go to Tangs and take a look, they currently having promo for this model, $438 and comes with a blender worth $208. I bought this with the exact same promo during their National Day sale, and sold the blender to a forumner. So in the end, my blender cost even cheaper. :P

Sounds good, maybe I drop by Tangs these few days since I'm eyeing either a blender or a food processor for puree & biscuit base. Any idea when is their promo ending & any other colours available at tangs besides red if i remember yours is a red colour.

Ooo! The mixer does look very cool. :D

BunBun if u interested in getting one, can consider getting Kenwood Pattisier. It's below $500 too. Go to Tangs and take a look, they currently having promo for this model, $438 and comes with a blender worth $208. I bought this with the exact same promo during their National Day sale, and sold the blender to a forumner. So in the end, my blender cost even cheaper. :P

Sounds good, maybe I drop by Tangs these few days since I'm eyeing either a blender or a food processor for puree & biscuit base. Any idea when is their promo ending & any other colours available at tangs besides red if i remember yours is a red colour.

Haha! Like tat just nice for u. Buy a mixer and get a free blender. :) Not too sure when their promo ends leh; didn't pay attention to it since I bought mine liao. :) I tink sg only has pattisier in red. Other countries got cream and pink. Only k-mix got other colour choices. Think k-mix also got some promos going on at Tangs. Can check it out while u're there. :)

Angel the mixer you bought is purely for baking is it? less function than K-mix hence also cheaper cost huh?

You make it sounds so affordable wor

Yeap very cyber. The good thing is it is cheaper than the K-Mix. (It's below $500 range, can't confirm the price yet as I need to check the pricing with xmas promo if any, first) Cooking is a headache to me actually 'cos I still got to think up of the menu to cook everyday. That's what I hate the most - Lazy me right? :P Baking is easier, more straightforward.

wah like that u say u lazy.. than im a WORM liao

i look at recipe also must think n think... n baking seems more complicated than cooking.. LOL

I totally 'heart' pink colour. :P

Haha! Like tat just nice for u. Buy a mixer and get a free blender. :) Not too sure when their promo ends leh; didn't pay attention to it since I bought mine liao. :) I tink sg only has pattisier in red. Other countries got cream and pink. Only k-mix got other colour choices. Think k-mix also got some promos going on at Tangs. Can check it out while u're there. :)

Hmm, baking looks complicated at first because of the conversion in pounds/grams/oz and temperature in celcius/Farenheit since most baking recipes online are mostly suited to western tastes - Their sweet tooth is 2 x sweeter.

But I can confirm, baking is easier! I don't need to tear my hair out thinking of new dishes to cook everyday so that dinner won't be so boring & the hubby won't be sick of my food all the time.

wah like that u say u lazy.. than im a WORM liao

i look at recipe also must think n think... n baking seems more complicated than cooking.. LOL

Angel the mixer you bought is purely for baking is it? less function than K-mix hence also cheaper cost huh?

You make it sounds so affordable wor

Hmm, I think pattisier can also do wat k-mix can. Both include whisk, k-beater and dough hook. I used mine to beat eggs/batter and even used it to mix bread dough. So far, the only difference I can find is in the capacity. K-mix has a slightly bigger capacity than pattisier. But we don't need such a big capacity unless we bake for lots of pple very often. All in all, I think pattisier is a very good choice. :P

http://www.kenwoodworld.com/en/Products/Ki...atissier/MX271/

Check out the details in the webbie above, and can also go see k-mix's details to compare. :)

Edit: Just went to see the differences again. K-mix also has a "fold function" that pattisier does not have. But I think it does not really matter, since we can fold the stuff easily ourselves. :P

Edited by Angel81