Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ggk7683

Anyone Can Reccomned Me A Gd Painter To Paint Whole House

I am looking for a gd painter to paint my whole house. Anyone can reccomend?

Actually signed a contract with ID however the ID did only the flooring and 1st coat of paint and ran away. I guess he is in financial difficulties. Sigh so now i have no choice, have to fork out extra money find an individual contractor to do up the house which have been starnded since March. Sigh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am looking for a gd painter to paint my whole house. Anyone can reccomend?

Actually signed a contract with ID however the ID did only the flooring and 1st coat of paint and ran away. I guess he is in financial difficulties. Sigh so now i have no choice, have to fork out extra money find an individual contractor to do up the house which have been starnded since March. Sigh

you just need painting? Why not DIY!?!

I can recommend my painter, he is responsible and good so far, even now at 11pm he is still painting alone in my hse as I ask him to help me paint back another wall colour . His price are not the cheapest but reasonable, he quote 900 for my 4 room flat. Had kept his promise to keep my place clean after painting .

Edited by joemit7850

I can recommend my painter, he is responsible and good so far, even now at 11pm he is still painting alone in my hse as I ask him to help me paint back another wall colour . His price are not the cheapest but reasonable, he quote 900 for my 4 room flat. Had kept his promise to keep my place clean after painting .

What is his contact?

What is his contact?

lee, if you are satisfied with his service, hope you can share with everyone else here as well, i feel he deserve more than those con ppl who promise you 1 price but end up paying lot more...

you just need painting? Why not DIY!?!

DIY? I dont think i have the skills leh... what if i paint and see 1 patch here and 1 patch there.. and the color uneven? i think i will faint man!! haha

Wah.. He 1 person paint whole house? Usually i heard 4 people paint 1 house... Maybe u can give me his contact pls.. Thanks!

Wah.. He 1 person paint whole house? Usually i heard 4 people paint 1 house... Maybe u can give me his contact pls.. Thanks!

no la, he got 2 local workers with him and take 2 day to finish my 4room unit. On the last day of works, he had to wait for me until 7.30pm to come back n check and pass him the balance payment, quite dissappointed with one of the dark colour which we had choose, i ask him to come back again to repaint the 2 wall, he told me he do it right now at cost $30 for 2 wall, he finished the works alone at 1130pm.After that, he promise to come back again (this friday) to touch up those area which i am not satisfied. His skill might not be the best (his workers miss out some area) but make up with after sales services. I will PM u the no.

Tell him the guy from Compassvale who make him work late recommended :P

no la, he got 2 local workers with him and take 2 day to finish my 4room unit. On the last day of works, he had to wait for me until 7.30pm to come back n check and pass him the balance payment, quite dissappointed with one of the dark colour which we had choose, i ask him to come back again to repaint the 2 wall, he told me he do it right now at cost $30 for 2 wall, he finished the works alone at 1130pm.After that, he promise to come back again (this friday) to touch up those area which i am not satisfied. His skill might not be the best (his workers miss out some area) but make up with after sales services. I will PM u the no.

Tell him the guy from Compassvale who make him work late recommended :P

Haha! :P Ok Thanks!! Btw do any of u know anyone who can install a glass sliding door for the kitchen entrance?

Hi, Please can you PM me your painter's contacts? Much appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi,

Can PM your painter's contact?

Thanks.