Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HomeMaster

Our Love Nest

Stress yet wanna join so many tours... *LOL* ... U should concentrate on the planning :)

aiyah must get inspirations mah also can copy great ideas from everywhere hahahaha :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I oso wan to join the tours.. how come he didnt offer me le? sob sob

Hi Planfor2

So you confirm your ID/contractor already ?

Sorry me forgot to ask my mum for the FSM, will try to get back to you asap ya ? hee hee :P

Maybe limited "seats" and all FULL liao.

Will chu chu him. will call him tonight. haven see his workmanship lei

Huh?! You know my situation? Anyway, everything is smooth sailing now... The 4 tempered glass walls cost 1.6K. Reasonable pricing. 2 fixed, 2 movable. Top-track. And all the exposed edges are installed w transparent rubber for safety... :)

I like your glass sliding door very much... izit fm Dorma?

kopi-o mai drama lah, usu such tour are for potential customers who wants to see workmanship before signing mah. you already confirm with him liao dun make him busy lah :x but if u die die wanna go hor I dun think home master and jason will turn u down also. hahah

kopi-o mai drama lah, usu such tour are for potential customers who wants to see workmanship before signing mah. you already confirm with him liao dun make him busy lah :x but if u die die wanna go hor I dun think home master and jason will turn u down also. hahah

But but but....:( me nvr see his workmanship wor :(

Nvr I shall gatecrash some of the guys house one of these days hehehe :P

Hi dmay welcome

I've "booked" jason to do up my place in Nov :)

anyway when will you be starting your reno ?

In fact Jason got a number of "show flats" in the area so you might want to ask him which one is nearer to your place and which one has their carpentry up so that you can take a look at a number of them

Hi coffee-o,

sorry i miss your post. I have not decided if I'll be using Jason, understand he's very busy and is turning down projects...

I went to view one of the flat today @ Jurong West st. 61. But becos he didn't do the kitchen of that unit, it's quite hard to assess leh... He mentioned that HomeMaster's kitchen is not fully up yet, so maybe can go later when it's ready.

Hi coffee-o,

sorry i miss your post. I have not decided if I'll be using Jason, understand he's very busy and is turning down projects...

I went to view one of the flat today @ Jurong West st. 61. But becos he didn't do the kitchen of that unit, it's quite hard to assess leh... He mentioned that HomeMaster's kitchen is not fully up yet, so maybe can go later when it's ready.

haha it's ok no prob

aiyah actually i'm just joking le me trust him doesn't need to view him workmanship le keke

yah i know that he is very busy especially since alot of ppl would like to have their house ready for new yr or CNY

I also never go for any tour before signing up with Jason!!! ;)

Tell me where got open house, we go down together... :dancingqueen:

Edited by adidas78

I also never go for any tour before signing up with Jason!!! ;)

Tell me where got open house, we go down together... :dancingqueen:

Yo bro

When red devil place carpentry is up, we gatecrash his place ya ? :notti: :notti: :notti: :notti: