Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackcar

My Cheapo Reno By Ah Soon

I don't know leh. not been researching on decals. $30?

What's the answer leh?

The decal is only TWO BUCKS!!!! As for the answer, tonite go home take pics then post ya!!!

Thank you for your patience, yr waiting is important to us,.......sounds familiar..........kakakakak

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The "doctor bed" is a settee ?

Very nice indeed ! Is it custom made or bought off from shelf ? I pretty interested in it :)

Agree with the rest your sofa is very nice ! I like it very much and the price is really a good buy.

You do have very interesting round lights !

Are they expensive ? Looks very good !

Very tempted to get them sia !

yes the "doctor bed" is defintely a settee cum sleeptee??? Is customise cant be brought off from the shelf.

The round lights u refer to the 5 pce meals? damage shld be less than $400!!!

The decal is only TWO BUCKS!!!! As for the answer, tonite go home take pics then post ya!!!

Thank you for your patience, yr waiting is important to us,.......sounds familiar..........kakakakak

see, told u i nvr do research right? if i buy really kena chop carrot head.

... yes sounds familiar. you want to play some music while we wait? >p

Hi Blackcar,

You get this decals from the same store "http://www.decorettestore.com/" ? My wife luv it and I thinking of getting it for some of our rooms.

Luv your design on decals selection and lighting. How much you paid for your living room light that bend like a flower?

Cheers

Hi Blackcar,

You get this decals from the same store "http://www.decorettestore.com/" ? My wife luv it and I thinking of getting it for some of our rooms.

Luv your design on decals selection and lighting. How much you paid for your living room light that bend like a flower?

Cheers

Hi, u mean the birdie decals? Is from Daiso......................................at IMM................lolz

The Arco light bend like a flower and not Beckam rite? $199 at Novena Bukit timah, i got it during fathers' day special. No offer, shld be asking $399. This light mainly used for mahjong session at the foyer area, so bright till u can see thru other players cards!!!! lolz

I like your doctor bed too.. Doctor's bed is not as nice as yours lah.. The decal is so cheap.. never come across it at Daiso.. Good buy!

I like your doctor bed too.. Doctor's bed is not as nice as yours lah.. The decal is so cheap.. never come across it at Daiso.. Good buy!

hahaha thanks

More DIY folks, with cheapo decal

1) Pre- installation - get the right tools before u starts off

a) spray bottle filled up with soap water

b) super sharp pen knife

c) plastic scraper

d) measure tape

e) cloth

CIMG0638.jpg

All the above can obtain from Daiso, where else is cheap rite? $10 bucks for a start? Go and select yr choice of design. Here is some of the result,

CIMG0652.jpg

CIMG0647.jpg

CIMG0634.jpg

CIMG0636.jpg

Edited by blackcar