Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ricser

Wtg: Fuji Electric Aircon Controllers

Hi,

I have a set of Fuji system 4 and Fuji System 2. Very unfortunate that of the 6 A/C controllers, only 1 is working. The rest all spoilt and rusted. Hope to find a kind person here who don't mind giving me the A/C controllers if you are gg to change away your Fuji Electric A/Cs. I also dun mind paying for the controllers so long as it is in good working condition. Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I have a set of Fuji system 4 and Fuji System 2. Very unfortunate that of the 6 A/C controllers, only 1 is working. The rest all spoilt and rusted. Hope to find a kind person here who don't mind giving me the A/C controllers if you are gg to change away your Fuji Electric A/Cs. I also dun mind paying for the controllers so long as it is in good working condition. Thanks.

if u cant get the controllers then u might wanna consider buying those universal ones. Me also very unfortunate as seller's 3 remote controllers for the old National aircon not working so we purchased those universal ones n so far so good.

if u cant get the controllers then u might wanna consider buying those universal ones. Me also very unfortunate as seller's 3 remote controllers for the old National aircon not working so we purchased those universal ones n so far so good.

You mean those universal ones can be used on any brands of ACs? I have ever considered getting a universal controller bt am worried that it cannot be used on Fuji Electric ACs. Afterall, i dun see Fuji Electric ACs in the mkt now.. ;(

You mean those universal ones can be used on any brands of ACs? I have ever considered getting a universal controller bt am worried that it cannot be used on Fuji Electric ACs. Afterall, i dun see Fuji Electric ACs in the mkt now.. ;(

ya can. Hubby got it from Gain City which is cheaper than outside hardware shops so u might wanna try get from there. My National Aircon lagi antique than your Fuji Electric leh.