Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
can someone PM me Jason contact no too?

i emailed him 2 weeks ago but he didnt reply or call me....

tks...

Can someone pls PM me Jason contact too?

I email him the request for quotation template found in his blog but no reply so far.

http://ubreno.blogspot.com/

Hope this Jason in the blog is the same Jason we are talking about here.

Many Thanks

can someone PM me Jason contact no too?

i emailed him 2 weeks ago but he didnt reply or call me....

tks...

u r not alone.. he did reply me 1-2 weeks later..

when my hubby and i call him up, he will call us back this time he was bz wif other reno works.. in few days later, we call him up but he rejected our call... guess we forget him after we received a bad feedback frm one of forumers here... :curse:

good luck to u guys who r getting him as a contractor for ur home reno..

Edited by millienium_bear

u r not alone.. he did reply me 1-2 weeks later..

when we call him up, he will call us back this time he was bz wif other reno works..

in few days later, we call him up but he rejected our call...

guess we forget him after we received a bad feedback frm one of forumers here... :curse:

good luck to u guys who r getting him as a contractor for ur home reno..

Hi Millienium bear,

it took 3 days for him to reply us with a quotation. At the current stage, taking 1-2 weeks later is common with the current schedule he has.

I am not sure about calling him and he reject your call. Don't we sometimes forget to return a call too? :rolleyes:

To be fair to Jason, I presume the bad feedback u received likely is Homemaster? I do not know what happen, thus, I am unable to judge or comment? Furthermore, I prefer to hear both side of the story. Just like a coin..it has 2 sides.

Is unfair to base on the assumption or feedback from 1 forummer, + he reject your call, he is a bad contractor? Just doesn't make sense to me.

Hi Millienium bear,

it took 3 days for him to reply us with a quotation. At the current stage, taking 1-2 weeks later is common with the current schedule he has.

I am not sure about calling him and he reject your call. Don't we sometimes forget to return a call too? :rolleyes:

To be fair to Jason, I presume the bad feedback u received likely is Homemaster? I do not know what happen, thus, I am unable to judge or comment? Furthermore, I prefer to hear both side of the story. Just like a coin..it has 2 sides.

Is unfair to base on the assumption or feedback from 1 forummer, + he reject your call, he is a bad contractor? Just doesn't make sense to me.

I din say that he is a bad contractor... only my personal opinion.. once bitten twice shy.. :P no offence please...

wow, u are on jason's side, given your experience with jason.. perhaps jason didnt have much customers that time he replied u wif quote.. by the time it was my turn to email him, he wld be more bz wif reno after many ppl here are asking for his contact no.. well, i think he wont accept the small project after he saw my last email.. let it be.. at least, he ought to let us know if he is too bz to accept or not keen on taking it, juz tell us straigthly i/o waiting waiting rejecting rejecting.. my excitement & thought of enagagin him to work on our home after seeing your reno pics somes time ago faded away..

oh well, i PM u to find out how was ur feedback wif jason yesterday night.. if u have no problem wif jason and satisfied with ur reno, then this forummer maybe has a personal conflict wif jason.. listening to both sides of the contractor and forumer, we will find it hard who to believe.. best is to be netrual in their freud... :rolleyes: we pay any contractor to the job well but feedback depends on us whether we r satisfied wif the completed result or not..

Edited by millienium_bear

I din say that he is a bad contractor... only my personal opinion.. no offence please... once bitten twice shy.. :P

wow, u are on jason's side, given your experience with jason.. perhaps jason didnt have much customers that time he replied u wif quote.. by the time it was my turn to email him, he wld be more bz wif reno after many ppl here are asking for his contact no.. well, i think he wont accept the small project after he saw my last email.. let it be.. at least, he ought to let us know if he is too bz to accept or not keen on taking it, juz tell us straigthly i/o waiting waiting rejecting rejecting.. my excitement & thought of enagagin him to work on our home after seeing your reno pics somes time ago faded away..

oh well, i PM u to find out how was ur feedback wif jason yesterday night.. if u have no problem wif jason and satisfied with ur reno, then this forummer maybe has a personal conflict wif jason.. we pay any contractor to the job well but feedback depends on us whether we r satisfied wif the completed result or not..

aiya....I am not angry niether offenced...just do a fast reply. :P He is not related to me..so no reason I get angry either. haha.

Just feel that some times, we need to listen to both side of the stories... I also don't know what happen. :dunno: That why, I can't comment either. Afterall, is reputation of a company on hand, so I feel since I am Jason's existing customer and my reno is still on-going.. I need to speak up also? I don't stand on any side la. if he do something terrible or major hipcups. He will get from me also. 8| I am not a perfectionist..and I am quite "green vegetable"... or just perhaps, I am lucky. :dunno: Maybe....I have not much complaint at the moment?

Sorry.. I just saw your pm...as quite a lot of PMs..

Edited by red_devil

aiya....I am not angry niether offenced...just do a fast reply. :P He is not related to me..so no reason I get angry either. haha.

Just feel that some times, we need to listen to both side of the stories... I also don't know what happen. :dunno: That why, I can't comment either. Afterall, is reputation of a company on hand, so I feel since I am Jason's existing customer and my reno is still on-going.. I need to speak up also? I don't stand on any side la. if he do something terrible or major hipcups. He will get from me also. 8| I am not a perfectionist..and I am quite "green vegetable"... or just perhaps, I am lucky. :dunno: Maybe....I have not much complaint at the moment?

Sorry.. I just saw your pm...as quite a lot of PMs..

its all right.. its natural for u to speak up for him since ur process is under his care.. :)

yes i think u r more lucky.. ;)

My suggestion is to go to some of the flats that he has done. Perhaps, u can have a talk with the owner (*if he/she is around*). And also look at the carpentry, painting and other installations, and see whether it is accordingly to your own yardstick or ISO standard of your own. PMs few owners who engage him and get a feedback also.

I do agree with what red devil has said. Jason has his plus points. Do look at his current projects.

What happened between jason and HM is between them.

Also, we did ask Jason to come to my HTB's house to see what can be done for the kitchen tiles and he came within 2 days; agreed to do overlaying of tiles.

Hence, i dun think he will ignore small projects.

I agree with rainbowgal. Jason has been my contractor and he has been v good so far. Some hiccups here and there in terms of scheduling of reno work, that is inevitable. The thing is Jason is a very fatherly, nice guy that is not calculative at all. He really tries his best to make things easier for us. E.g as we are staying in the flat during reno, he asks the painters to finish the bedrooms first so that we could sleep. :-)

My reno has been small, less than 6K but Jason does deliver what he promises. He is very busy, and might not pick up the phone. We keep on calling or wait till he calls back. And he does. He and his wife comes very regularly to supervise the work and make sure that everything is done properly.

Just my two cents worth. :-)

Hi All,

recently, just met up with Jason.... overall, quite comfortable through the discussion. He promise to get back to us within 1 wk with the quote and what really impressed me is he can write down all the prices within 30 seconds.... haha (my work is not a lot la :P )

Actually, we are 80% would like to use him even though the final quotation is not done... our main worry is delay of work!!! does anyone here has any experience that he delayed reno work e.g. promise 3-4 weeks but turnout to be 5-6 weeks..... because i am renting right now so have a tight reno schedule.

Anyone to share experience?

another question will be..... can we move in even though the reno is still ongoing?

hehe..... that's worst case.