Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ossify

My Cosy Home In Holland

Hi ossify,

May I know where did you buy your digital lock (Samsung SHS-1110 at $289 nett)? I am thinking of getting one as well.

from Goobii's contact, read his thread for contact :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi gantan, i just asked again. The laundry pole holder is actually $10 for the pair, not $22. the poles are $7.90 each. (i think poles are overpriced)

Huh? $10 only? Where you buy it? I will go there and buy. Just now i go to my place hardware shop ask:

1 pair of holder - $28

7 feet Aluminium pole - $8

8 feet - $8.50

Extendable kind - $9

Wooden pole - $1.60 each..

haha, L-trim or T-trim is meant for different purpose :D L-trim is meant for the walls, to replace normal skirtings. it points down instead of up so it covers up the exposed part of the laminate, allowing you to put furniture all the way to the wall. the normal skirting prevents you from putting furniture all the way to the wall, but some people view it as a form of wall protection.

Can u post pic on the L-trim, putting furniture all the way to wall is good!

not necessary, it's only $11.50+GST. i don't know how much 15A sockets cost, forgot to ask :D I rather not have plugs for my aircon, since it's a permanent fixture so i chose an isolator instead. it's weatherproof too :D

Thanks!

Guest Goobii
from Goobii's contact, read his thread for contact :D

Yo bro ~! SAME lock ~! heehee...

we love it... I believe you will too... oh ya.. visit mustafa buy the CCTV~!

I believe the T-joint is this... similar as my house...

13941_174222328140_683288140_2935678_970

Main Entrance with T-joint & The tile similar to kitchen tile.

13941_174222333140_683288140_2935679_405

Door Entrance with T-joint & The toilet floor tile & wall black tile.

Edited by Goobii

Huh? $10 only? Where you buy it? I will go there and buy. Just now i go to my place hardware shop ask:

1 pair of holder - $28

7 feet Aluminium pole - $8

8 feet - $8.50

Extendable kind - $9

Wooden pole - $1.60 each..

Can u post pic on the L-trim, putting furniture all the way to wall is good!

Thanks!

the exact address i give you later, but it should be near 44 holland drive, one of the shops.

As for the L-trim, look at this:

Other Transitions

Pergo makes a very versatile piece of trim called end molding, which is an L-shaped piece that is useful for trimming around door thresholds, hearths, and even carpeted stair risers (Figure 10).

Figure 10.1202KO18.JPG1202KO19.JPG1202KO2x.JPG

Trim the transition between flooring and a sliding door threshold with end molding (top left). The vertical leg of the trim piece is embedded in a bead of silicone caulk in the gap between flooring and threshold; undercutting the side casings makes it possible to slip the molding beneath them, eliminating the need for complicated scribe cuts. End molding can also be used to trim the base of a carpeted riser (middle). If the gap between flooring and riser is sized correctly, the pressure from the carpeted riser will hold the trim piece firmly in place but still allow the floor to move (right).

Yo bro ~! SAME lock ~! heehee...

we love it... I believe you will too... oh ya.. visit mustafa buy the CCTV~!

I believe the T-joint is this... similar as my house...

13941_174222328140_683288140_2935678_970

Main Entrance with T-joint & The tile similar to kitchen tile.

13941_174222333140_683288140_2935679_405

Door Entrance with T-joint & The toilet floor tile & wall black tile.

bro, can you update the T-joints pictures? your tiles look so bad in these pictures :D

Day 32

Total cost for the day's work: $0

Hacking 50ft walls and clearing of debris: $1000

Accumulated cost for labour: $5500 (including clearing of debris)

Accumulated cost for raw materials: $2340.21

Total reno bill as of now: $8840.21

Plumbing: $880

Electrical: $2000

where u got those poles for hanging clothes from and hw much?

thanks for your reply... may i know the exact location of the hardware shop? issit at 44 holland drive?

i think it's at block 41, i'll confirm by tomorrow :D

edit: it's at block 8 telok blangah crescent

Edited by ossify

the exact address i give you later, but it should be near 44 holland drive, one of the shops.

Thanks! I happen to check out one ofthe hardware shop near my office today during lunch, they also sellng $10 per pair! Haha...

But i can't buy the bamboo there because i dunno how to transport home, unless i drive lorry. :-p

As for the L-trim, look at this:

Other Transitions

Pergo makes a very versatile piece of trim called end molding, which is an L-shaped piece that is useful for trimming around door thresholds, hearths, and even carpeted stair risers (Figure 10).

Trim the transition between flooring and a sliding door threshold with end molding (top left). The vertical leg of the trim piece is embedded in a bead of silicone caulk in the gap between flooring and threshold; undercutting the side casings makes it possible to slip the molding beneath them, eliminating the need for complicated scribe cuts. End molding can also be used to trim the base of a carpeted riser (middle). If the gap between flooring and riser is sized correctly, the pressure from the carpeted riser will hold the trim piece firmly in place but still allow the floor to move (right).

Em... i still can't figure out what is an L-trim from the figure... but nevermind i call Lena tomorrow to ask. Thanks!

Edited by gantan88

Guest Goobii
bro, can you update the T-joints pictures? your tiles look so bad in these pictures :D

haha okok... i abit lazy.... will do tat later... :P