Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ossify

My Cosy Home In Holland

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ok, thanks! But who can cut for me? Most of my contractors got cutting tools one all finished their work liao.... i buy saw and saw myself.... :-O

Hi Gantan88,

Are you referring to those bamboo poles for laundry hanging? If so, you just need to measure the length that you want, the shop will cut them on the spot for you to the measurement you provide. So no need to buy the saw and cut yourself. Try to get these poles near your new places because need to carry them back.

By the way, you might also want to check the maximum length that your lift can take in when considering the length of the poles. Those 'un-cut' poles cant fit into the lifts. :D

There's another type of laundry poles which are retractable when you turn them, like sun wukong weapon. :lol: For those, no need to cut and easy to keep also.

i got false ceiling,donno how they going to run the wire..

was wondering the terminal box MUST be near the TV~? :unsure:

not a must. the termination point is like the scv/telephone point. you can decide to place it elsewhere. just that your router/pc will be hooked on to the termination point in the future.

I am preparing for my OpenNet installation even though it's in 2 year's time :D

opennet.jpg

Your Building is targeted for installation between Dec 2011 to Feb 2012.

bought Robina laminate flooring "White teak" at $3.30 psf w/GST

T23-L2.gif

Specifications

Thickness: 8mm

Standard: E1 Laminate Flooring

Abrasion Class: AC4

Profile (Joint): R-CLICK® / R-LOCK®

Dimension (WxL): 193mm x 1283mm / 196mm x 1288mm

Surface: Normal Texture

Panels per package: 8 pcs

Warranty:

20 year for Residential & 15 year for Commercial use.

Had a site visit to confirm measurements of my house for the floor laminates. Final cost in: 586sqft x $3.3psf + GST = $2069.17

Also have a free door trimming, and L trims instead of the usual skirtings. Thanks to Lena from Flooroption! :thumbs up:

Cheaper than expected :D will be installing my laminates next Friday

Schedule for next week

Mon: Aircon + plumbing

Tue: plumbing finish

Wed: Fixing lights/fans/switches

Thu: Fixing lights/fans/switches + delivery of laminate planks

Fri: Installing of floor laminate

Edited by ossify

i bought compact 707 at $165 :D

For 707, she initially quoted me $190, on 2nd visit i told her outside selling as low as $160 - $180. Then she deduct $20 for me. So i got it at $170.... :)

not a must. the termination point is like the scv/telephone point. you can decide to place it elsewhere. just that your router/pc will be hooked on to the termination point in the future.

Yup, i think the first free 15m can pull all the way to the place you want the access point to be (usually is tv point) for most HDB flat. Unless yours is bungalow or wat...

Had a site visit to confirm measurements of my house for the floor laminates. Final cost in: 586sqft x $3.3psf + GST = $2069.17

Also have a free door trimming, and L trims instead of the usual skirtings. Thanks to Lena from Flooroption! :thumbs up:

Cheaper than expected :D will be installing my laminates next Friday

Schedule for next week

Mon: Aircon + plumbing

Tue: plumbing finish

Wed: Fixing lights/fans/switches

Thu: Fixing lights/fans/switches + delivery of laminate planks

Fri: Installing of floor laminate

Bro, what is L-trim? does it cost more? I am doing my flooring next week....

Hi Gantan88,

Are you referring to those bamboo poles for laundry hanging? If so, you just need to measure the length that you want, the shop will cut them on the spot for you to the measurement you provide. So no need to buy the saw and cut yourself. Try to get these poles near your new places because need to carry them back.

By the way, you might also want to check the maximum length that your lift can take in when considering the length of the poles. Those 'un-cut' poles cant fit into the lifts. :D

There's another type of laundry poles which are retractable when you turn them, like sun wukong weapon. :lol: For those, no need to cut and easy to keep also.

Yup, this is what i am refering to. Personally i still like the old school wooden pole, dun like the aluminium....i will go check out the shop, thanks!

its not a must, but you should consider having it close to the tv point. if you place near the main entrance, there is no problem if you use a wireless router for your devices. but what if they have cable tv riding on the fibre later on? i dont think you can get wireless connection with your tv rite? then again, i could be wrong in that there are wireless tv :P

How you all check whether your block installation for opennet is when? My ceiling also all closed liao......

U can go opennet website and key in ur postal code. Just google or yahoo for the website - http://rollout.opennet.com.sg/.

False ceiling is very flexible. It can be cut/make holes and others. Just have to patch it up and repaint again. The opennet ppl will probably not do it for u. But u can get ur contractor/worker to standby to assist during the installation in the future.

its not a must, but you should consider having it close to the tv point. if you place near the main entrance, there is no problem if you use a wireless router for your devices. but what if they have cable tv riding on the fibre later on? i dont think you can get wireless connection with your tv rite? then again, i could be wrong in that there are wireless tv :P

Think can plan the access point location according to your broadband need first. Tv now still on SCV cable. Hard to plan for everything at one go. Unless your Tv and broadband devices are around same place then will be easier...