Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ossify

My Cosy Home In Holland

bro ossify, so far how's the performance of the ikea hinges and drawers? I'm torn between ikea ones or excel or hafele or hettich....talk about fickle-minded.. :rolleyes: of course price makes a difference to me cos too much spend on kitchen hubby will jump :furious:

very good :D

hafele and hettich are much more expensive but not much better, imho.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yeap, Ikea. The drawer and hinge is from Ikea too. I installed everything myself, but if you want them to install for you, they can install for you at 6% of the purchase price.

Sorry ossify. May I know how much does your kitchen cabinet costs you?

Thanks.

Eric

Sorry ossify. May I know how much does your kitchen cabinet costs you?

Thanks.

Eric

I posted this last time :P but it doesn't include top cabinets.

Bought my bottom kitchen cabinets from Ikea today, cost me $1828 for about 12ft of bottom cabinets, inclusive of worktop, 80cm double bowl basin, top drawers and bottom basket drawers for all cabinets. Doors are matt (Applad) white. Free $180 worth of Ikea vouchers from their kitchen promotion. About 10% discount :D

Ok, in that case I shall stress IKEA to hubby and contractor! :sport-smiley-003:

Thanks for the feedback!

Hey ossify,

jus happened to see ur signature, that ure getting Baron WC and bidet for $500, issit a 1-pc WC? if it is, maybe u'd wanna take note of the distance between the wall which ur WC is resting against, and the bottom of the WC...

cus if the gap between ur WC and wall is very small, very hard for water to flow thru dat area, and very hard for u to clean too... sth we learned from an uncle when we said we wanted to get baron WC... :)

Am using Baron, i have this problem too...

This is probably a silly question, but where do you buy Hafele products from? Direct from Hafele in Sg Kadut? Just looking for TV mounts and some fittings... Thx!

Hi Ossify

Got really curious abt the Eubiq system. Showed my hubby and he wondering if ez to get overloaded like dat.

Are there retail shops that sell the system so we can take a look?

Can they advise like where's the best place to put?

How much is the price?

I saw the system being placed in a TV console, and it

doesn't look THAT bad leh...

but i think sure expensive wan.....

Hi Ossify

Got really curious abt the Eubiq system. Showed my hubby and he wondering if ez to get overloaded like dat.

How much is the price?

I saw a stationary shop at Funan 2nd floor showing and selling the Eubiq system. You can give it a try. It's the big stationary shop, not the small kinds.

Hi Ossify

How much is the price?

You can try the IT show that's on the 11-14th Mar @ Suntec City, Ossify got his during such show and it was a good promo they were having. I'm sure buying off the rack wld be more expensive.

You can try the IT show that's on the 11-14th Mar @ Suntec City, Ossify got his during such show and it was a good promo they were having. I'm sure buying off the rack wld be more expensive.

Thanks, Dmay. Will check it out. Me looking for MP printer oso, and mbe a new Macbook for my new master bedroom, heh heh....

Ngunadi - I think I know which stationery shop you referring to. Wah, din know they oso carry this kind of stuff.... Thanks!

Thanks, Dmay. Will check it out. Me looking for MP printer oso, and mbe a new Macbook for my new master bedroom, heh heh....

Ngunadi - I think I know which stationery shop you referring to. Wah, din know they oso carry this kind of stuff.... Thanks!

Hi, you can try SGL @ Sim Lim Square #02-23 for Mac stuff, think they are cheaper :P

Maybe you can go and check out their price, then go IT show and compare. Alternatively, if you know what you want, maybe can give them a call and ask pricing, Tel: 63379070

Am using Baron, i have this problem too...

i don't have this problem, but then again, i don't wash my toilet much :D i think it's self cleaning, haha.

anyway, if you really need to scrub behind for some reason, you can buy those thin scrubs. 3 for $1.90 kind

This is probably a silly question, but where do you buy Hafele products from? Direct from Hafele in Sg Kadut? Just looking for TV mounts and some fittings... Thx!

For low quantity, I would contact the HQ, ask for contacts of retailers, call the retailers and source for quotes. I presume you already know what you want :)

Hi Ossify

How much is the price?

Selfix DIY, Homefix carries it. They won't advise you much because they're not Eubiq sales promoter. I suggest you go speak with the Eubiq sales people at the IT fair. Bring your floorplan and ask for suggestions. I got the $2000 package direct from Eubiq, which consists of 4 tracks of 0.8m - 1.2m with multiple adaptors, lights and data sockets. All were customised to my requirements. If you buy from the retail shops, you won't get customisation.

Hi Ossify

How much is the price?

I got the SH1 system (800m) from Homefix for $230.

For low quantity, I would contact the HQ, ask for contacts of retailers, call the retailers and source for quotes. I presume you already know what you want :)

Thanks!!

Yo bro,

Now I have a lobang for Robina laminates at 3.80psf nett and Pergo Family at 3.99psf nett

Interested please PM me, there's also free "manicure and pedicure for 2 persons" upon deposit :D

Hi all,

I was told that the no-GST offer extends till 14 March. From 15 March onwards, they will charge GST. If you are interested in Robina or Pergo laminates without GST, please contact Lena directly at 98893993 and tell her that the holland guy recommended you to enjoy these offers (including the free manicure and pedicure)

Hi all,

I was told that the no-GST offer extends till 14 March. From 15 March onwards, they will charge GST. If you are interested in Robina or Pergo laminates without GST, please contact Lena directly at 98893993 and tell her that the holland guy recommended you to enjoy these offers (including the free manicure and pedicure)

Dude, its like u can read my mind leh...almost wanted to pm u on this but then saw this post from u!

haha...so now can contact Lena direct ah? no need find u?

turn my focus back to robina liao coz the variety Mr Yeak gave me too little and not to my liking.

$3.80psf w/ no GST...hope this is for real man! Thanks ossify... :D