Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HARAM98

Any Experience In Buying From Silver River

Hi everyone.

i am new to this forum. Need some advise on purchasing furniture from Silver River. Please share your experience dealing with them. thanks

:curse::curse::curse:

:furious::furious::furious:

NEVER BUY FRM THIS COMPANY... LOUSY SERVICE, LOUSY GOODS UPON DELIVERY.

Say product selling good at showroom, then got problem say last piece, stop this range of product.

Very Lousy Excuses !!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

it's a bloody **** experience with Silver River Furnitures!

delivery not on time, goods with defects and not acknowledge their mistake.

WORST, FxxKing attitude problem with their staffs. They even chg hp no. so avoid responsibility and force u to accept their defective good.

they not happy to change their defective good and claim we are not reasonable. They say furnitures will definitely come with defects, OMG !

anyway, already ding dong with them for months and really regret believing them they will honour their services to change all defective goods.

K@#$%^CB !

My hubby & I visited the place, there's a sales staff who will follow you, not a comfortable shopping experience at all She is very pushy, even make s remark they have so many items and I still can't find anything I like. Seem I'm the fussy & problematic customer. But their designs are very old fashion and they are not cheap. Wouldn't recommend this place.