Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
howeas

Cellini

thanks ssck, I already sign up the package with Shawn.. anw the outlet at IFC is good.. very transparent with their pricing.. unlike the rest.. maybank has an additional 3% discount.. whole set of flow series, tv console + coffee table + 3+1 sofa + dining table only $5050!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Do they have an outlet at Suntec? I didn't know that and I used to work there. I was at their store in Loyang, sales people are friendly and helpful.. Its their warehouse store, maybe can get better price, I'm not sure though.

Yes there is an outlet at the 2nd floor near to m1.

Hi maybe you wanna try the outlet at Suntec City I have a good impression of that outlet and was serve by a lady by the name of Jasmineand I book my package with her total $4000/- plus cause upgrade the matress to the better ones. :rolleyes:

Do they have an outlet at Suntec? I didn't know that and I used to work there. I was at their store in Loyang, sales people are friendly and helpful.. Its their warehouse store, maybe can get better price, I'm not sure though.

went to IFC, FM, IMM, tradehub21 and other big/small furniture shops finally settled on Cellini sofas! got the flow series.. initially saw it at IFC but somehow or rather, hubby didnt like the design.. then we went tradehub21, was served by a cheena lady called sherry or something.. she told me it was $3998 inclusive of sofas, tv console, coffee table & dining table.. we went back and measure etc went back the next day but was told that the dining table is not included.. we were super disappointed since our heart is already set.. she say additional of tv console will be additional $1.5k and that was the best she could do.. feeling kinda cheated, we decided to went to other outlets of Cellini.. called up IFC branch and this lady was really rude! i enquire on the price package wad does $3998 includes.. she ask me to go down personally instead.. i told her i already did and just need her to refresh my memory how much is the pricing.. she cut me off rudely and say, where are we located then? anyway, we went back to IFC today and check with one of the SM.. his name is shawn.. a very very nice and patient SM.. doing his best to give us good pricing.. i like the outlet at IFC cos they are transparent with their pricing.. he show me the pricing stated that an additional of the dining table or the bed frame would cost $1280! i was like.. phew! lucky nv buy from that cheena!

Hi maybe you wanna try the outlet at Suntec City I have a good impression of that outlet and was serve by a lady by the name of Jasmineand I book my package with her total $4000/- plus cause upgrade the matress to the better ones. :rolleyes:

went to IFC, FM, IMM, tradehub21 and other big/small furniture shops finally settled on Cellini sofas! got the flow series.. initially saw it at IFC but somehow or rather, hubby didnt like the design.. then we went tradehub21, was served by a cheena lady called sherry or something.. she told me it was $3998 inclusive of sofas, tv console, coffee table & dining table.. we went back and measure etc went back the next day but was told that the dining table is not included.. we were super disappointed since our heart is already set.. she say additional of tv console will be additional $1.5k and that was the best she could do.. feeling kinda cheated, we decided to went to other outlets of Cellini.. called up IFC branch and this lady was really rude! i enquire on the price package wad does $3998 includes.. she ask me to go down personally instead.. i told her i already did and just need her to refresh my memory how much is the pricing.. she cut me off rudely and say, where are we located then? anyway, we went back to IFC today and check with one of the SM.. his name is shawn.. a very very nice and patient SM.. doing his best to give us good pricing.. i like the outlet at IFC cos they are transparent with their pricing.. he show me the pricing stated that an additional of the dining table or the bed frame would cost $1280! i was like.. phew! lucky nv buy from that cheena!

Hi

anymore brought AVANTI sofa from cellini????any reviews please?

Also, from their website, it seems that their dinning table not much choices....will there be more choices if I go down to their branches?

TIA

My entire current house furniture is Cellini...and it has lasted me the last 6 years and still going pretty strong except for the dining table the legs.. the wood veneer seems to be coming off.. but it's 6 years of wear and tear so I have no complaints about their furniture. Solid and long lasting. :)

however now with new sofa coming in.. god knows.. but not from cellini.... :P

Cheers :)

Hi there,

Anybody got the Cellini Flow Series Promotion Package?

Was quoted $3+K package!

Wonder if it is worth it or not. Package seems quite flexible, can negotiate to see what we need.

We wanted Sofa + bedframe + mattress.. wonder if we can get more out of the package? or are we being "carrotted". hehe

What sofa? 3 seater?

Hi there,

Anybody got the Cellini Flow Series Promotion Package?

Was quoted $3+K package!

Wonder if it is worth it or not. Package seems quite flexible, can negotiate to see what we need.

We wanted Sofa + bedframe + mattress.. wonder if we can get more out of the package? or are we being "carrotted". hehe

hi all

went parkmall cellini last night, actually was looking for jenny after reading abt her service here. but she was busy with other clients, and was entertained by a guy named alan...

overall his service was also commendable, cos wife and me were quite confuse with the package deal, and he patiently explain to us again and again..

in the end , we took the 2998 package, and the best thing is we can actuallu mix and match the items which we dont need, and change to other items.. initally we were thinking of forgoing the bedframe to change to a better sofa, but alan explained to us that for the pricing, its better to keep the frame, but top up a little for the better sofa..

after some calculation, we found that its true.. also manage to change the tv console to something else..

overall, the package is actually quite a good deal... service wise, alan was also knowledgeable abt his products and patient with his clients. been told that he is frm loyang, but will only be at parkmall during weekend..

waiting for my delivery in Sept, and keeping my fingers crossed... ( heard many things abt during sales, all very friendly, but after delivery, faces changed... )

I tot of taking up the 3899 offer and to top up some money for:

1) Grand Castle King Size Mattress (To top up 900)

2) Kind Size bedframe (Top up 100)

3) Black Tempered Glass Table Top

4) TV COnsole (to topup 300)

5) 3 seater leather sofa

6) 2 pillows, bolster, mattress protector and leather oil

How? Worth it?

Only $900 top up for Grand castle King? I think it is a very good deal. I wanted to buy that mattress, but ended up with their promotional latex mattress, which is much cheaper. I must say very comfy...

My experience at Park Mall Cellini was greatly attended by Jenny. I would say that the promo was a good one. I seriously like the white/black combi sofa however the living room structure of mine don't suits the sofa. Overall her service was great even though I manage to squeeze some more dining chairs and an addition "small" table top and told her I will consider over it, she still didn't show me any dissapointment. Her service is commendable as I have been to 3 Cellini, Tradehub21 and Furniture Mall, both latters were quite dissapointing.

Disclaimers: My comments are purely based on my observation which the salesperson deserves praises based on her professionalism for her services. No advertising is invovled here.

I tot of taking up the 3899 offer and to top up some money for:

1) Grand Castle King Size Mattress (To top up 900)

2) Kind Size bedframe (Top up 100)

3) Black Tempered Glass Table Top

4) TV COnsole (to topup 300)

5) 3 seater leather sofa

6) 2 pillows, bolster, mattress protector and leather oil

How? Worth it?