Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hime

Cave

huh ? like that ah ? then your internet can surf wat ? company website only ? hahaah :P

google "photo upload" and try all of them, I'm sure one of them will work

can try one all i try already. Very sad ah.. :( siao one.. they so security freak. I can't even listen to radio stations! Actually its surprising i can access renotalk.. and oso i can access blogspot leh.. weird hor.. dunno wats the issue with photos lor.. flickr oso cannot.. crazy.. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
congrates on ur new home... happy reno..... and shopping and shopping and spending and spending;)

thanks! A lot of shopping and a lot of spending and suddenly like very rich but when the bills arrive, we cry.. hahaha...

congrates on ur new home... happy reno..... and shopping and shopping and spending and spending;)

I hear the word SPEND made my heart miss a beat :(

Not only for reno but when my wife told me she gg town shopping :bangwall:

Part 2

Then we went to Gain city fair at expo few weeks back.. Got our aircon finally!!!!!!!!!! Toshiba inverter system 4.. Doubt it will be sufficient to cool the whole house but I don't think i can put 2 compressors for my unit.. so live with it ba.. maybe buy a portable fan if its not cool enough.. keeping our fingers crossed!

On another day, we chanced by Harvey Norman and the washer we were eyeing on was on sale!!!!!!! about 400bucks off! It was 9.30pm when we entered the shop, ended up as the last customer there. The special offer was ending that day so we had to make our decision fast! 400 is a lot and we figured it would never be so cheap ever again cos we've been waiting for price to drop since 4months back..

http://www.electrolux.com.sg/node38.aspx?p...cts=30782,30781

then we bought hitachi fridge oso since we were buying the washer.. a bit of an impulse but we were quite settled that we wanted that model.. the japanese type.. cute cute slim small fridge.. Yeah! :D

http://www.hitachiconsumer.com/sg/products...s.aspx?oid=2465

and we bought our 42inch tv from Phillips at Best Denki.. Main reason why we like is becos it has got the ambilight technology, fancy fancy LED lights behind the tv which changes according to wats on ur tv screen.. nice touch! Since we don't have feature wall at the tv area, the lights can add a little more pattern to the wall ba.. Dunno why i am such a sucker for LED lights.. madness.. Anyhow we got 800 phillips voucher along with the purchase.. dunno what to do with it now. jia lat.. I think i can buy iron, rice cooker, water flask, vaccum cleaner and dunno wat else with the vouchers. talk about shoppaholic.. mixed feelings.. happy with our buy but sad that we are broke! :P

http://www.consumer.philips.com/consumer/e...V+42PFL8404H-12

Lastly, we bought our cooker hob and hood from Brandt (Harvey Norman).. decided to buy the 2 zone induction cooker hob since HB didn't like gas stove. Besides its easy to maintain and since we don't really cook much.. Excited! All these will be delivered in a few weeks time!

Looking forward to posting more pics!

Hi Hime which 2 zone induction hob did you get? Any idea what's the model no.? How much you got it for? I'm eyeing TI607BU1. The horizontal one. Super nice. Wonder how much it costs..

Hi Hime which 2 zone induction hob did you get? Any idea what's the model no.? How much you got it for? I'm eyeing TI607BU1. The horizontal one. Super nice. Wonder how much it costs..

Oh! Hi five! :D

We bought the same one u are interested in.. T1607BU1.

Bought at Harvey Norman Millenia Walk, if i don't remember wrongly, its going at $1,300 but if you buy a couple of things from Harvey Norman, can try bargain lower.. see what they can do for u.. we bought 4 items from them so they gave us a "package" price.

Agree its very nice.. too bad only Brandt has 2 zone in such a big size.. the others we like was Bosch but they only got domino size and if we place it horizontally, like a bit too small and oso cramp for the pots.. so end up we settled for Brandt..

Hi hime,

We also bought the toshiba inverter, but system 2 only. :D

Previously, we also consider buying the brandth induction cooker as our flat does not have government gas supply. End up, we didn't go for it as we bought a resale old flat. So Hb is worried about future electrical trips due overloading from aircon, induction cooker and the other applicances. You might want to check out the electricity loading of your flat to avoid these. :)

Bought at Harvey Norman Millenia Walk, if i don't remember wrongly, its going at $1,300 but if you buy a couple of things from Harvey Norman, can try bargain lower.. see what they can do for u.. we bought 4 items from them so they gave us a "package" price.

Agree its very nice.. too bad only Brandt has 2 zone in such a big size.. the others we like was Bosch but they only got domino size and if we place it horizontally, like a bit too small and oso cramp for the pots.. so end up we settled for Brandt..

I also like induction but cannot since my parents like zi char style fire to cook hahahaha :P

Oh.. almost forgot.. Bought this mattress.. very comfy but oso becos i like the sheep.. i know.. a bit siao.

http://www.serta.com.sg/images/missouri.jpg

Ya hahahah the sheeps veri cute

anyway may i know how much you bought the mattress ? is a king or queen ?

Anyway I like this http://www.serta.com.sg/images/night-star-prestige.jpg

Edited by coffee_o

Hi five back!! Hee that was what i dislike abt the others.. Too small not nice.. Wanted to get Ariston but like dun have 2 zone ones.. 1300 sounds reasonable.. Cos i thought it was around 1500.. Thanks dear hope you enjoy using it.. :D

Wah thanks for the info

I prefer going to Changi as compared to Balastier since Changi easier to park car and not so much traffic

Moreover I also like hansgrohe stuff

Btw can kindly PM me the stuff you bought there and how much ?

Thanks thanks

Halo...

Mind to share which part of changi tat we can find more stuff? :)

Halo...

Mind to share which part of changi tat we can find more stuff? :)

Eh ? What kind of stuff you looking for ?

So far I've only found 2 bathroom accessories and a electrical store

majority is still in Balestier and geylang area

hey hey~congrats on ya new home! Loads of shopping done eh... hee.. looking forward to ya reno pics!