Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
indigo

Anyone Heard Of Lite Fusion?

Yup... agreed that Marcus service is excellent. His after sales service also top notch, i feel at ease buying from lite fusion knowing they will be responsible for what they sold to customers. Their prices is competitive and can try to match whenever they can. Will definitely buy from them again in future...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We bought our downlights from them. Good service and the price is good! Cheaper than other places that we went.

Delivery is on time. Overall satisfied with their service.

There are 2 guys in the shop but i roughly can guess who Maxcus is. Yes, i agree their sales service is excellent. Got all my lightings and sanitary wares from them.

There are 2 guys in the shop but i roughly can guess who Maxcus is. Yes, i agree their sales service is excellent. Got all my lightings and sanitary wares from them.

Does anyone have their address? or website?

the prices at lite fusion not very expensive..

the sanitary stuffs are priced not too bad and the lightings there some cheaper than jalan besar and balastier...there is 1 particular light i saw costed $900 in jalan besar..after bargained still $750 but lite fusion sell it at $500!! lucky didnt buy at jalan besar..

i have bought my sanitary items at lite fusion since my ID is just a few doors down..easy for him to collect the items and installed. :)