Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HARAM98

Replacement For Backdrop Of Tv

hi everyone

due to budget constrain, i am being unable to do a tv console or even wall paper. thinking of using a curtain as a replacement in the middle in between the tv and wall with the slider mounted on the ceiling. i dont knw whether you guys get the idea tht i am saying. any better suggestion will be welcomed because budget is a real real constrain for me.

thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi everyone

due to budget constrain, i am being unable to do a tv console or even wall paper. thinking of using a curtain as a replacement in the middle in between the tv and wall with the slider mounted on the ceiling. i dont knw whether you guys get the idea tht i am saying. any better suggestion will be welcomed because budget is a real real constrain for me.

thanks

Why not do something simpler and cheaper with vinyl wall decals?

Why not do something simpler and cheaper with vinyl wall decals?

i am considering that as well. but there is no spesific place that i know to find decals in singapore. i saw a few in the forum and sent emails but no reply. do you have any directs contacts for me to liase with..thanks

i am considering that as well. but there is no spesific place that i know to find decals in singapore. i saw a few in the forum and sent emails but no reply. do you have any directs contacts for me to liase with..thanks

Hi I'm sourcing for wall decals too. Just went Ikea over the weekend and found out they wall decal but limited selections, maybe not more than 10 and each cost around $29. If you go to DIY shops, they have ready made ones but not sure of the price..around $17.50 onwards? But most are cartoon characters or flower theme. The other way is to buy those poster or picture (Courts or Ikea ) to use it as a backdrop for the TV..that's what I'm intending to do too.

Hi I'm sourcing for wall decals too. Just went Ikea over the weekend and found out they wall decal but limited selections, maybe not more than 10 and each cost around $29. If you go to DIY shops, they have ready made ones but not sure of the price..around $17.50 onwards? But most are cartoon characters or flower theme. The other way is to buy those poster or picture (Courts or Ikea ) to use it as a backdrop for the TV..that's what I'm intending to do too.

i have also thought of the same but never seen how will it going to turn out. this decorating stuffs with strict budget gives me alot more headache i suppose. better to stock up more panadols..:)

i have also thought of the same but never seen how will it going to turn out. this decorating stuffs with strict budget gives me alot more headache i suppose. better to stock up more panadols..:)

Don't fret over too much. I'm on a tight budget too. Just do within our means now..later got more money can redo.

you can buy a laminate sheets and paste it on your wall. planning on doing this also...

Thats an idea..maybe u can post some picture is u finalise with the same so tht i can get some ideas too..where will u be buying ur laminates anyway?