Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
takomi

An Ideal Location

yes, there are steps.. :D requested lynn to do some tiling on the step till the door, so there is a little gap from door to laminate.. she's charging me for that though, and yea, take precaution and it should be better..

Think mine was pergo also... :P Actually a bit cannot remember what design was choosen cuz that time when we chose it was like in July or something :P

There are different qualities of Pergo. Pergo Family is cheaper (4.9 psf), made in Malaysia/China.

Pergo Practiq is more expensive (6.9psf), made in Germany.

Which one did you choose? :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yes, there are steps.. :D requested lynn to do some tiling on the step till the door, so there is a little gap from door to laminate.. she's charging me for that though, and yea, take precaution and it should be better..

Yeah MM, if you got some extra tiling would be better, so how much u r being charged for that?

Think mine was pergo also... :P Actually a bit cannot remember what design was choosen cuz that time when we chose it was like in July or something :P

yeah takomi, asking u lor, my is the Pergo family range lor....your flooring havent start to do huh?

yeah takomi, asking u lor, my is the Pergo family range lor....your flooring havent start to do huh?

Tiles for the kitchen, bathroom and living room done. But the 3 bedroom not yet and haven't choose also :P . Most likely think mine also from family range lor.

Tiles for the kitchen, bathroom and living room done. But the 3 bedroom not yet and haven't choose also :P . Most likely think mine also from family range lor.

so what colour will u be choosing for your Pergo? no pics to show of your tiling huh

so what colour will u be choosing for your Pergo? no pics to show of your tiling huh

Most likely will be walnut brown or anything dark colour. Or any colour u can recommend? My house in a mess so intend to show pic only after clean up ;)

Most likely will be walnut brown or anything dark colour. Or any colour u can recommend? My house in a mess so intend to show pic only after clean up ;)

i think for pergo familiy series, not much colors to choose from. dark colors should be wenge or wooden chocolade.

i think for pergo familiy series, not much colors to choose from. dark colors should be wenge or wooden chocolade.

yeah its true not much colours to choose from, ahh my is the lightest brown colour lor. if you want can go to my T-blog to see the flooring.

Some updates of pictures just took just now ;)

Foyer

11102009490.jpg

Feature Wall

11102009492.jpg

Kitchen

11102009503.jpg

Wardrobe

11102009498.jpg

Hi Takomi,

Great to see you back with pictures!

The Tv console design look good, very 'flat' at the Tv side. Hee.. can save alot of walking spaces with this design. :)

Your kitchen top seems quite limited, do you have another facing side for the top?

Your reno seems to be 7-7-8-8 already. When's your HO date?

Hi Takomi,

Great to see you back with pictures!

The Tv console design look good, very 'flat' at the Tv side. Hee.. can save alot of walking spaces with this design. :)

Your kitchen top seems quite limited, do you have another facing side for the top?

Your reno seems to be 7-7-8-8 already. When's your HO date?

Ya, cos limited space in living room so have to do without console. The kitchen is limited but since we dont cook so i still can accept la..

Wanted to have cabinet for the other side of the wall but it will be blocking the pathway to toilet.

I started on 17 of Aug so gog to be 8 weeks already, there's no specific HO date that y they do slowly also.

Ya, cos limited space in living room so have to do without console. The kitchen is limited but since we dont cook so i still can accept la..

Wanted to have cabinet for the other side of the wall but it will be blocking the pathway to toilet.

I started on 17 of Aug so gog to be 8 weeks already, there's no specific HO date that y they do slowly also.

I think the flat design look pretty good. Something different from the usual console type. Think its pretty cool to have your gadgets hidden in the feature wall. :D My initial design for console was something flat and suspended, didn't managed to do it cause it will look bulky from the angle we stepped into the house.

Since you seldom cook, should be ok ba. Otherwise, if really not enough, can buy those granite top moveable one (with wheels) to put infront of your fridge/ passageway. Hee.. :)

I think the flat design look pretty good. Something different from the usual console type. Think its pretty cool to have your gadgets hidden in the feature wall. :D My initial design for console was something flat and suspended, didn't managed to do it cause it will look bulky from the angle we stepped into the house.

Since you seldom cook, should be ok ba. Otherwise, if really not enough, can buy those granite top moveable one (with wheels) to put infront of your fridge/ passageway. Hee.. :)

Ya, but without the console I cant place things on top to display. And the feature wall quite bulky also for mine cos it shoe cabinet behind. Thought of buying movable table also if really need in future. :P

Liked your progress pics photos. esp when the lighting shine on your feature wall. when will your dinning area and other furniture be up?

Thanks Pinklady, so far I only purchase bed and tv. The rest of the furniture havent buy yet....I really taking my own sweet time..haha :D