Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tuababy

~notre Maison à La Fernvale Court~

hehe me from Fernvale Lane.

Mumulovenest also from Fernvale Lane.

so when ur reno all done?

Fernvale Lane? Does that means your block is at Fernvale Grove?

The renovations should be completed by end of this week. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The kitchen went through a lot of HIGHs and LOWs... the original design was with an island but in the end had to save the island concept for a future home with a bigger kitchen! Tuababy take note! :deal:

Painting is almost 90% done. Ya, I painted the feature wall in the living and also the one in the bedroom with of course my Tuababy helping me when he is free from all the coordinating. Very tiring, but a great sense of satisfaction. Now I need to think about how to dress up the wall so that it looks good.

We went over to Ikea for ideas over on Friday and I got an idea for my vertical garden. Now I will have to start looking for herbs and spices which I can grow to use for my cooking.

The house or rather our home is coming up nicely.. Wish the days would just fast forward...

Edited by ~BBtBB

Haha thanks newnyew! :)

Which block are you from? Yeah would be good to have a gathering! :yamseng:

hehe me from Fernvale Lane.

Mumulovenest also from Fernvale Lane.

so when ur reno all done?

Thanks Lise! How's your reno progress going? Carpentry would usually be one of the last to be done.

hmm.. now waiting for carpentry n installing the toilet accessories..

Hi Tuababy,

Your reno seems fast. I also like your kitchen cabinet red with silver concept. What colour is the granite top? Black galaxy?

Guess you can shift in next week after the furnitures arrive. :dribble:

Hey Rasp,

It's quite fast once things started to pick up. Been "high intensity" for us since last weekend when we started painting the walls.

Yeah it's black galaxy! So it'll be maroon red, black and silver for our kitchen! :dribble:

More work to be done before we move in... cleaning! Everywhere is so dusty now. :(

Hi Tuababy,

Your reno seems fast. I also like your kitchen cabinet red with silver concept. What colour is the granite top? Black galaxy?

Guess you can shift in next week after the furnitures arrive. :dribble:

It was another tiring day for as we continued painting the walls. My wife almost painted the entire feature bedroom wall all by herself. :paint:

The aircon guys came and installed my 4 aircons. The electrician team came and installed all the lights, and fix up the various switches and points. Phew! Another day to go for painting...

The walk-in closet and shoe cabinet will be installed on Monday. All my furniture will also be coming next week! :D

Absolutely drooling at ur kitchen!

hihi tuababy & BBtBB :D

im from fernvale lane lei.

currently doing my reno also.

i think we should organise a fernvale party liao!

Haha thanks newnyew! :)

Which block are you from? Yeah would be good to have a gathering! :yamseng:

Edited by tuababy

Nice! :good: all my carpentry work r still in the factory :(

Thanks Lise! How's your reno progress going? Carpentry would usually be one of the last to be done.

Edited by tuababy

how much was it to have them install the kitchen? speed of construction is amazing.

but what impressed me was the coloured interiors... not the usual white PVC interiors most carpentry comes with

It costs $160 per foot run for the top cabinets. $180 per foot run for the bottom cabinet. Not cheap but for this price, we're getting 2mm thick high gloss Formica laminates, and it's on both sides of the cabinet doors which makes the doors very solid. Coloured polykem interior. Anti-slam system for the doors and drawers with 3-way tracks. And the workmanship is good! It is certainly worth it. ;)

They were fabricating the kitchen at their factory over last weekend I think. Arrived at 10am on Thursday morning and chop-chop start their assembly and installation. Even got time to take a nap during lunchtime. Finished up all by 6plus.

If I'm not wrong, the fridge should be planning to put beside the cabinet on the left ?

you kitchen looking good.

Afterall is from Classic ! The price kinda shun me away as I kinda out of budget ahahaha.

Thanks! You're right, the fridge will be on the left next to the cabinet. :)

Absolutely drooling at ur kitchen!

hihi tuababy & BBtBB :D

im from fernvale lane lei.

currently doing my reno also.

i think we should organise a fernvale party liao!

Edited by newnyew