Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tuababy

~notre Maison à La Fernvale Court~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Today (27-Aug) at 10am, Classic Furniture came to install the kitchen. My microwave oven, hob, hood and oven also arrived around noon time.

Oven-hob-hood-microwave.jpg

Here's some photos of the workers in action.

workers-on-kitchen1.jpg

workers-on-kitchen2.jpg

workers-on-kitchen3.jpg

so the hacking is done by 1 contractor,

kitchen is done by classic

and painting is done by artist aka the owner

is it?

Yes! And the owners just came back from day 3 of painting! :paint:

Hard work but quite some workout. :sport-smiley-018:

Classic Furniture has installed the kitchen today! Pictures coming soon!

Tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for during the process of renovating our house. The kitchen will be coming in!!!! :sport-smiley-018:

I've been thinking of the opening dish! What will be the first meal I would cook up!

Also tomorrow, we will continue with our painting. My Tuababy was so against the idea of painting at first since it was sheer hard work. But I really enjoyed painting since I've done it for my present room and my office! So we compromised and asked our contractor to paint the ceilings and we will work on the walls...

But to those who are comtemplating to paint.. it's really hardwork.. but very rewarding and fun! :paint:

We've decided that this will be the first and last house we will ever paint... We are getting old so our bones and muscles won't be able to take it anymore! :)

Stay tune for more pictures of the kitchen.... :D

Edited by ~BBtBB

so your sofa eat into the passageway?

Haha, no lah. We left a walking space to the passageway. With my TV in this position, we can see it from the bedroom and from the kitchen. :D

Hi all, its me reporting! We bought our 6th floor 4 room unit @ $170k . . . He he . . .

reporting?!?!? :sport-smiley-004:

are you starting a T-blog?

More photos of reovations in-progress...

TV feature wall

tv_feature_wall_uc.jpg

The hole is where the LCD TV is installed, with a console below.

Full height shoe/ storage cabinet

area-next-to-maindoor.jpg

This area is blank but it will be replaced by a full height wardrobe cabinet soon!

Hi all, its me reporting! We bought our 6th floor 4 room unit @ $170k . . . He he . . .

Hi Westham, welcome welcome..! :)

When did you buy your unit?

By the way, West Ham lost 2-1 to Spurs last night... :P

Yeah good choice.

Classic is good. Workmanship..so far the best I've seen. But they quoted me quite high, and I'm already spending alot, so this house no Classic kitchen =(

till now, I was telling my hb, I still miss my "Made By Classic" Kitchen :unsure:

Yeah, can't wait to see it. They're coming to install this Thursday. :)

Make it Classic for your next house then! :D

Yup, we engaged Classic to do our kitchen! Their workmanship and stuff are good. Love it the first time we saw their kitchens! :good:

It costs more but since my wife loves cooking and baking, we decided to spend more on the kitchen. :D

Yeah good choice.

Classic is good. Workmanship..so far the best I've seen. But they quoted me quite high, and I'm already spending alot, so this house no Classic kitchen =(

till now, I was telling my hb, I still miss my "Made By Classic" Kitchen :unsure: