Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tuababy

~notre Maison à La Fernvale Court~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The kitchen looks quite big on the floor plan 3m x 2m. but the picture only looks like 1.5m (30cm cabinet+90cm hood+30cm cabinet) instead of 3m. Including the corner 60cm, that's 2.1m. what happened to the other 90cm :P

though the sofa is abit tight for the living but i still like it, looks so comfy..makes me feel like napping there leh..

It is comfortable. BB has napped a few times there! :P I also nap on it a short while after doing some housework on Sunday...

Hi TB,

Your place very nicely done-up. The red wall in the living room brings consistence with the red cabinet in your open concept kitchen. Very :good: choice with colours.

Your white Caplyso sofa also look very nice. Just that I thought the size of the sofa like abit too big for the area. My personal thoughts only.

Thanks! :)

I agree the sofa is oversized for our living room... would be better if we could place it nearer to the wall but then... too bad that's the walkway.

Well.. like what TB said.. it fitted (tightly) into the living room.. so have to live with the oversized sofa! LOL!

Hi TB,

Your place very nicely done-up. The red wall in the living room brings consistence with the red cabinet in your open concept kitchen. Very :good: choice with colours.

Your white Caplyso sofa also look very nice. Just that I thought the size of the sofa like abit too big for the area. My personal thoughts only.

Thanks! It's my wife's idea to paint the wall RED, and she actually painted some 90% of it on her own! :good:

The sofa is long as we were worried that it could be too big but it does fits our living area nicely. Good that it is adjustable though. But WHITE is simply high maintenance, wahahaa...

Edited by tuababy

Hi all, finally I'm back with more photos of my renovated place!

Hi TB,

BBTBB, next time i go knock my door to ask you to teach me 日本語しゅくだい can?

oh btw, was the oven and microwave ex? how much was it?

Mircowave was $400 from Turbo warehouse sale.

Oven was bought during Teka 20% sale, I think after discount about $800+. Then later they got not stock to deliver what we ordered so they delivered a slightly more expensive one... about $900+. So zhuang dao lor.

Eh, you knock on your door can get her to teach you 日本語??? :P

WL tuaehbaby... why u tease pple?

Elane, my 日本語 rusty liao... learn it about 6 years, most of it return to my 先生(teacher).

BBTBB, next time i go knock my door to ask you to teach me 日本語しゅくだい can?

oh btw, was the oven and microwave ex? how much was it?

Eh, you knock on your door can get her to teach you 日本語??? :P