Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Cellini Calypso Sofa Fan Club

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Your pics look nice! Is the Calypso comfortable? Can 5 persons sit well on it?

shouldn't be a problem ....

My mother / father / Bro / bro in law + sister was sitting on it together with my baby boy .... so i consider 6... hahah

5 should be max ba ... unless all small size :)

Anyone can tell me the minimum height clearance for the side table to be able to 'slot into' the sofa? Saw a side table with a 42mm height.

Just to clarify, have not got the sofa delivered yet, so can't do it myself. Thanks in advance. :help:

would like to ask... can you all see clearly what is the fabric colour for this calypso? thanks~ :) *sorry, somehow i dun think i see clearly*

3936703253_06985db8c2.jpg

would like to have something like this but dun seem to see it in the fabric samples they showed me......... :(

Edited by marshmallow

would like to ask... can you all see clearly what is the fabric colour for this calypso? thanks~ :) *sorry, somehow i dun think i see clearly*

would like to have something like this but dun seem to see it in the fabric samples they showed me......... :(

U buying cellini too ? Wlecome to the club . lol

So long din visit my old thread . ha

U buying cellini too ? Wlecome to the club . lol

So long din visit my old thread . ha

Haha so long liao... when i wrote that message, i already bought the calypso, just pending which colour to use.

Couldn't find back the same colour combi that forkie has... end up settled with this one... still wondering if it will turn out fine or not :unsure:

4687193165_a3507a5bda.jpg

just paid my deposit for all black calypso sofa today! yeah. :)

now haven't decide whether to have the detachable one on the left or right side. :P

what's e price range i should expect for just a 3 seater cellini sofa? half leather their range?

then compared to Lorenzo wa's the difference between these 2 brands? :help:

Hi,

Their 1988 package is still on till end of the week. I went to the branch at Suntec so many times today to check on measurement and what exchange they can do for me hehe. Their sales staff are really nice and patient and not pushy. Thanks Joyce!

The 1988 package includes a sofa (Calypso included) a bed frame + a tv console n kopi table or a mattress. As my house is too small I ended up getting oni the 2 seater module + the ottoman. I exchange the rest of the items for a dinning table + 4 chairs (e new range white table top)

My Calypso is also the all black one. I chose this because i think it is the firmest which is better for my aged parents.

Calling all Calypso Fans! Wonder if you have seen the All Red Calypso Sofa on Media Corp's YOG channel?

I dragged my hubby to Cellini to see the Calypso. He was totally in love with it. Unfortunately, they were nt able to do it in leather.

So we took up their 3998 package. We swopped the bedframe for other items. I must say, Cellini's sofas are **** comfy and the quality is really good.

got photo .... wah red sia

Saw it again, more carefully this time, definitely All fabric. But I think they are using 2 sets instead of one.