Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
new_shopper

Good Locksmith Service At Resonable Price

Hi

I bought a resale flat and now wish to change the locks for the main door, wrought iron grill gate and letterbox. Can some one suggest me a good and affordable locksmith? Also does the locksmith give the lock or do I have to buy those on my own. Please help. :help:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi

I bought a resale flat and now wish to change the locks for the main door, wrought iron grill gate and letterbox. Can some one suggest me a good and affordable locksmith? Also does the locksmith give the lock or do I have to buy those on my own. Please help. :help:

hope its not too late.

my dad used to be a carpenter. sm things u cn change for your self 1.

cos tt day, when i gt my digital door lock installed,

he also showed me how he change d gate lock. its really simple if u hv the tools.

if nt, there is a cheaper alternative.

if u r redo-ing any of ur doors.

ask the carpenter to help u change them.

he usually will ask for a smaller sum compared to locksmiths.

eg:

locksmiths:

- $20 transport

- $20 - 80 labor per lock

- $$$ mark up for locks sold to u.

carpenter

- waived transport, since he's already there

- $5 - 40 labor per lock

- $$ lesser mark up.

or if u wanna DIY u need to take gd measurements & bring ard ur old lock to look for replacement.

i when to this industrial bldg in Bedok,

brought d old locks & they tot me to diy.

i got the locks @ distributor price & save $$ on labor.

PM me if u need help

Hi

a good and affordable locksmith? Also does the locksmith give the lock or do I have to buy those on my own. Please help. :help:

You can search through yellow pages or local directory for finding a locksmith or ask someone in your neighborhood. Most important is finding a reliable locksmith services.

DIY myself.

Material cost

Letter - $16 ( real brand )

door - $ 11

gate - $ 8

just need tool ( + screw driver, long nose plier, adj spanner )

Less than 5 mins per set .... next I will change the room lock... haven,t start yet.

DIY myself.

Material cost

Letter - $16 ( real brand )

door - $ 11

gate - $ 8

just need tool ( + screw driver, long nose plier, adj spanner )

Less than 5 mins per set .... next I will change the room lock... haven,t start yet.

Letter - $16 (real brand) is cheap, i kena carrot cos I bought it $21 from bt batok, but all shops from bt batok selling things overprice.

where to buy door - $11?

NEVER NEVER ENGAGE the locksmith at the corner of Block 136, Potong Pasir. The locksmith (Ah Siong) is a broad daylight liar and his workmanship is extremely lousy.

Locksmith services are run by people from time to time due to the diversity of situations and unforeseen circumstances we face in everyday life. You can get locked in a room without using or simply could lose the keys to the house. These are the general situations that people face in their daily lives. We used the panic in these situations. What makes us realize the importance and need locksmith services. Provide all necessary security services and all equipment. Their services are very useful in many circumstances. You can find many local locksmiths provide such security services. Cover the locks changed and will help in these situations. Gilbert locksmiths to provide quality services and security are in high demand.

Aurora locksmith

Just to share here what the TS quoted:

May be can consider the "single-key' type for the main door, iron gate and letterbox with ONE key only. I have recently installed this brand of lock and now we carry only one key which can open the main door and wrought iron gate at the same time. Of course we can add and change the letterbox using the same set of key.

grq4_78f_uc4it.jpg

Hi

Edited by mae29

A locksmith affordable services 24 hours a day and all year. All staff providing these services is permitted, storage, and insured. Professionals are trained from time to time to improve their qualifications. The service, which are effective and you will not have to go in for costly key replacement and unnecessary duplications after using their service. People invest heavily in the safety of their cars. But this investment will be a headache when their single set of key is lost or destroyed. The relief of the professional automotive locksmith can get you out of trouble as soon as possible. Their trucks are fully equipped and continuously updated with the latest diagnostic equipment meets their current needs.

commercial locksmith Aurora

Just to share here what the TS quoted:

May be can consider the "single-key' type for the main door, iron gate and letterbox with ONE key only. I have recently installed this brand of lock and now we carry only one key which can open the main door and wrought iron gate at the same time. Of course we can add and change the letterbox using the same set of key.

grq4_78f_uc4it.jpg

You bought 1 of this?How much isit?Did you change it on your own or get a locksmith to do it? :P

We stay in Glenview, IL and we have always depended on Dexter Lock Services. We never complained till now about their services as it is the best you can find in town.

You should have taken the advice of neighbours as what type of lock they had installed in their home then after take the advice of the locksmith for those locks then install the locks in your home.

Edited by masudali

Before hiring any locksmith or having locksmith service , first check whether the locksmith has the experience of repairing , installing and replacing or not. Ask them for references and they call the one by one. If they have provided them good service then hire them for installing the locks or for any lockout situation.