Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LQSL

- Our Shelter - 我们的 “避风港"

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Nice nice! So the home is considered hand over to u already?

Yupz, handover already.. Living inside right now.. Hehe

I didnt notice this earlier...but where is your hood hanging from ah? a beam? or box?

LV

Hi LV, its hanging from the Beam :) More secure this way. My ID put a piece of laminate board as a design cover cos the beam is not big enough. Overall the look is not bad! :P

Hi LQSL,

Is yours a resale flat? Your ID works looks neat even during the reno stage. Seems quite well organized and nicely done. Congrats. I'm going to do my reno for my new 5 room flat next year. Will look up your ID. Can I quote you to get more discount? :D

Cheers,

oinkoink

Hi LQSL,

Is yours a resale flat? Your ID works looks neat even during the reno stage. Seems quite well organized and nicely done. Congrats. I'm going to do my reno for my new 5 room flat next year. Will look up your ID. Can I quote you to get more discount? :D

Cheers,

oinkoink

Is a brand new flat, however, my hubby live inside for around 2 years with simple furnitures. Renovation is thereafter.. hehe.. Overall, not bad.. Ya, you just quote my name, he would be able to give more discount =) I recommended a number of people to him already..

Is a brand new flat, however, my hubby live inside for around 2 years with simple furnitures. Renovation is thereafter.. hehe.. Overall, not bad.. Ya, you just quote my name, he would be able to give more discount =) I recommended a number of people to him already..

Hi LQSL,

thanks. Thats great. I quote your renotalk ID huh? BTW, I thought you are a guy. Paiseh... :rolleyes:

Cheers,

oinkoink

Hi LQSL,

thanks. Thats great. I quote your renotalk ID huh? BTW, I thought you are a guy. Paiseh... :rolleyes:

Cheers,

oinkoink

Hehe, no worries. Just tell him LQSL from Sembawang. Think he should know la.. haha :P

Well, come in to update for a while.

Live in for 3 weeks already. So far so good, nothing collapse or topples.

Hehe.. So, I think the amount I pay for is really worth it la.. Was abit scared of the worksmanship previously but my worries are over for the moment.. hehe.. Hope you all are happy with yours too!!!