Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adidas78

A Place To Spread Kofu

View from the living room into the bedroom. Door is not here yet.

We chose two different laminations. Darker tone for the MBR

DSC01142.jpg

Lighter lamination tone for the guest room. Do you like the orange wall? My wife will be giving sticker from winkplay to decorate the wall. She can't wait.

DSC01138.jpg

The wrought iron grilles from the guest room

DSC01143.jpg

Edited by adidas78

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah your living area looks big leh or is it long hmmm...... :unsure:

I guess it could be the angle of the pictures.

It is not really that big... trust me. ;)

Edited by adidas78

I guess it could be the angle of the pictures.

It is not really that big... trust me. ;)

well it's definitely bigger than the new 4 rm rite ?

eh is yours a corridor unit ? cos can see the long stretch of windows along the living rm

well it's definitely bigger than the new 4 rm rite ?

eh is yours a corridor unit ? cos can see the long stretch of windows along the living rm

It is a corridor unit.

We only have one family crossing our corridor. So I guess it should be ok.

It is a corridor unit.

oh okie okie gd gd but AMK not cheap hor

remember to take more pic after the HO leh with full furnishing so that we can see the major transformation of b4 and after pic :D

wah...gong xi gong xi.. heehee. So addias....excited a not.. going to shift to a new house now!

wah bro dun act blur hor

you also long time nvr provide pic le hor where is your tv console pic with the wallpaper up ?

dun force me to hang pig head at your main door hor ? NPNT !!! hehehe :P

Edited by coffee_o

wah bro dun act blur hor

you also long time nvr provide pic le hor where is your tv console pic with the wallpaper up ?

dun force me to hang pig head at your main door hor ? NPNT !!! hehehe :P

hahaha... I just went to buy kitchen accessories for my kitchen tonight nia.. and some bathroom accessories haven't buy.. I hope Jason will come and drill for me the rest of the misc items after the HO. Cause I don't have time to buy yet...

Aiya....I no time to go down leh...and hor...wallpaper defintiely haven't paste...cause is still in my house! wahahahaha.

hahaha... I just went to buy kitchen accessories for my kitchen tonight nia.. and some bathroom accessories haven't buy.. I hope Jason will come and drill for me the rest of the misc items after the HO. Cause I don't have time to buy yet...

Aiya....I no time to go down leh...and hor...wallpaper defintiely haven't paste...cause is still in my house! wahahahaha.

Wah like that ar must seriously go buy a pig head liao you dun prey prey hor i know where you stay leh hahahaha :P

me deluxe member in HWZ so i know most of the term inside leh so NPNT ! GPGT hor so you no pic me dun talk to you le hehehe :P

Wah like that ar must seriously go buy a pig head liao you dun prey prey hor i know where you stay leh hahahaha :P

me deluxe member in HWZ so i know most of the term inside leh so NPNT ! GPGT hor so you no pic me dun talk to you le hehehe :P

"N"o "P"ig head, "N"o "T"alk hor... so till u deliver a pig head to my house...then I decide ya...wahahahhaa. Get the head roast please...I prefer roasted one hor.. heehee.

Likely to go down on Sat lah.. Will definitely take pics. :) It always fun to see from day 1 the orginal condition of the flat..and how it progress slower...heehee.

Must sleep liao... cause I think I am falling sick soon.

"N"o "P"ig head, "N"o "T"alk hor... so till u deliver a pig head to my house...then I decide ya...wahahahhaa. Get the head roast please...I prefer roasted one hor.. heehee.

Likely to go down on Sat lah.. Will definitely take pics. :) It always fun to see from day 1 the orginal condition of the flat..and how it progress slower...heehee.

alright bro take care me just recover also hahahaha

sorry adidas bro for hijacking your thread leh hehehehe :P

It is a corridor unit.

wah Adidas, so fast u gonna wan to finish reno liao huh, then when's the HO?

Wah why this coffee_o is going around threatening to hang pig heads leh! 8|

Wah why this coffee_o is going around threatening to hang pig heads leh! 8|

Eh ? cos i'm the ah long but not asking for money for demanding for pics leh hahahaha

*better keep quiet liao else when my reno starts, everyone will demand pictures from me :(*

This is the MBR toilet door.

We wanted a clear glass door but Jason got it wrong and give us a frosted one instead.

So to save his money, we suggested that he move this door to our common toilet instead. And of course, he is kind enough to give us at a special rate. :P

DSC01130.jpg