Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Super nice glass sliding door!!! this is wat i wan for my master toilet shower screen. Haiz end up they give me the standard, looks like publics toilet standard.

Hi Seashell,

Very nice and classy looking glass sliding door you have got there !! may I know how much you paid for it ?? I have been quoted ridiculous prices for the exact same thing !!

Super nice glass sliding door!!! this is wat i wan for my master toilet shower screen. Haiz end up they give me the standard, looks like publics toilet standard.

if u shower screen is so high, will u be suffocated inside while bathing? haha... unless u got windows in the shower screen ?

my sliding glass door have't done yet :( t.

ur side runing better than me loh!

not really lei.. cus i still have quite alot of things not done yet:

1) room doors

2) toilet shower screen

3) 10% tiling work not yet complete

4) carpentry

5) plattform

6) windows & window grilles

7) installation of lights

so keep my fingers crossed.. i hope by this mth can all finish...

Hi Seashell,

Very nice and classy looking glass sliding door you have got there !! may I know how much you paid for it ?? I have been quoted ridiculous prices for the exact same thing !!

yes, not sure u been quoted how much, got people quote me $2000 for this 2 pieces of glass... uncle in fact quoted me his base price (cus he say this one he don't want to earn $$, jus pay direct to the glass installer), so price is much lesser than $2000

Wah chio leh too bad I cant do that else my dog will surely :bangwall:

:rofl:

i also got dog lei.. i super dog lover!... izzit all the dog will blur n knock onto it?

Wah chio leh too bad I cant do that else my dog will surely :bangwall:

:rofl:

I think not only dogs. My entrance to kitchen also 2 pieces of glass, and whenever we close the glass door, hubby or I will sure to knock onto it. My dogs also :bangwall:

So now hubby told me to get decals before housewarming. else feel so bad if friends come and knock onto it. Especially little children.

i also got dog lei.. i super dog lover!... izzit all the dog will blur n knock onto it?

Last time i had a glass sliding door for my kitchen, then as i was walking to the kitchen to get some water at night. My dog was happily walking in front of me and as my sliding doors was only open slightly, he bang onto the door and seat there blur blur looking at that area even after i open the door fully le.

then another time, i was mopping my kitchen so i close the door, he was so happy and wanted to look for me so he ran and bang onto the kitchen door again, it was so loud that i scared he might crack my kitchen door leh hahahahaha

so i guess it's better to paste something there to "warn" them abt it hahahahaha