Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

seahell,

can understand how u feel...too bad my last postinmg was too late to prevent this. Be firm with Uncle...inisit on what u deserve n what is rite.

hi blue

do u mean u also get the same problem?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

A preview of a 2nd type of LED that I will be installing in my house... basically, in my toilet and in my kitchen..

because of cooking, i would prefer not to place the MR16 there ... :)

led.jpg 7W LED (E27 BASE) BULB WITH ALUMINIUM HOUSING

LEDBACK1.jpg This is the back view of the 7W Led Bulb

Edited by seashell

wahhhh!!!! painters how come like tht? no base coat....

did Uncle changed painters for u?

poor seashell, hang in there... after painting, reno shld be abt done

njd at my side, only sand & cement in... no other wk done....

gd luck

hi blue

do u mean u also get the same problem?

yes....i in fact i also share in my blog. It make me super angry as well. Like what u mentioned, it more like intergrity n not the $$ part.

That y i told them they can paint all they want.....until i see they paint using the exact paint i want, i will take it as incomplete.

In fact i am very surprised that this till happen. As Uncle did mentioned that he will ensure such things wont happen after my incident.

fortunately during my reno, the type of paint use was correct but painting workmanship was lousy.... lines crooked.. paintwork a bit patchy... but they have since rectify though still not very fantastic...

wahhhh!!!! painters how come like tht? no base coat....

did Uncle changed painters for u?

poor seashell, hang in there... after painting, reno shld be abt done

njd at my side, only sand & cement in... no other wk done....

gd luck

continue to chase uncle... my side also now painting n finishing the tiling works --AT LAST!!! me seeing a little bit of 'rainbow'

oo hello im also one of uncle's client earlier this year. your house is challenging and theres more work involved, dont lose heart! the outcome will be well worth your effort! looking forward to more pics!

FINALLY!! THE RIGHT PAINT ARRIVED!!

today see all the right paint coming in. ah soon did not let me down this time round. painter i do not wish to see, he removed n changed new ones for me. all in order now..!!

well, ah soon clarified the cheap paint they use is meant for base only. the person who did a sloppy job was a newly hired person, basically screwed up everything... wrong colours n take wrong instructions....he is now FIRED...

ah soon assured me everything will be in order.. i will have to trust him again....but still i will closely monitor the paint progress..

so fini, jesslyn n those undergoing reno with ah soon... no worries, just check the paint the moment they start painting..if wrong, inform ah soon immediately...!!

FINALLY!! THE RIGHT PAINT ARRIVED!!

today see all the right paint coming in. ah soon did not let me down this time round. painter i do not wish to see, he removed n changed new ones for me. all in order now..!!

well, ah soon clarified the cheap paint they use is meant for base only. the person who did a sloppy job was a newly hired person, basically screwed up everything... wrong colours n take wrong instructions....he is now FIRED...

ah soon assured me everything will be in order.. i will have to trust him again....but still i will closely monitor the paint progress..

so fini, jesslyn n those undergoing reno with ah soon... no worries, just check the paint the moment they start painting..if wrong, inform ah soon immediately...!!

yeah!!good to hear that everything is going to be right on track again..:)

oo hello im also one of uncle's client earlier this year. your house is challenging and theres more work involved, dont lose heart! the outcome will be well worth your effort! looking forward to more pics!

hi

thanks for dropping by..!

i tell uncle don't disappoint me liao.. he say --'bu hui lei , ni fang xin!'

yeah!!good to hear that everything is going to be right on track again..:)

yeah thanks!! if not for u guys still around to hear me pour out... i think i will go crazy!! hahah!!

:P

fortunately during my reno, the type of paint use was correct but painting workmanship was lousy.... lines crooked.. paintwork a bit patchy... but they have since rectify though still not very fantastic...

hi ivy, what brand of paint did u use?

yeah thanks!! if not for u guys still around to hear me pour out... i think i will go crazy!! hahah!!

:P

dun worry....we also gg crazy during our phase...i can totally understand howu feel....it really like wanto to go crazy kind de..:P

dun worry....we also gg crazy during our phase...i can totally understand howu feel....it really like wanto to go crazy kind de..:P

I totally agree -insane!