Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

hi pinky

welcome to ah sooners!

yes it is doing well now :)

he was so busy typing your quote so i offer to help him type so he got more time to attend to my house mah...hehehe...

actually just helping him type once out of goodwill... next round i have to charge him 1 piece $20 liao cus his chinese writing really very chim!

u can also pm me if u got questions... or request ah soon to let u see some of the houses he is doing now... u can come n see mine if u want (after my lights are up) :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
the 3 bulbs of 3w mr16 and the aluminium casing including transformer cost me around $XX (i pm u the price). if i got extra sets, (i think i may have), i can let go to u! :)

even tou it cost higher than the downlights, but u save back the electricity cost! led also have normal and super bright one... go for the super bright ones...

i will need to install about 8 sets of this in my living hall...

Hi Can I know how much you paid for this? We are also thinking of doing LED for our house and have been searching ard but it's quite ex... I'm also interested to know the other bulb (6w) you are using, is that ex?

Thx

mmm i finally have the chance to come in and see your drama with the painters!! omg.. poor thing. I hope everything will be good from now on!

if ur house is very old, u should consider painting sealer. the ici people said that if u house very old and to have the best paint effect n no peeling off, best is to apply their white base sealer... maybe u can ask ah soon?

yup i will tell ah soon about it. he promised to do it for me tat time when i signed the quote. cos he also noe tat my house is very old and needs the sealer. my hubby said tat my house is doing tiling now. but he kept calling uncle ah soon but he didn pick up his phone as usual. then, my hubby said he might haf gone overseas. did anyone noe abt this?

i wish all the best to everyone doing their renovation with uncle ah soon ya.. hope things run smoothly for all our homes..=D

matchgirl>> Uncle is always in Indonesia on Sundays. :) USually by Sat night you cannot get him already. Call him at 830 tomorrow morning. He'll be fresh and can rem better also. :)

yes, ah soon have a 'bah ku teh' in batam mah... he says hor, if u go batam, if u see 'fu hua bah ku teh', that's his stall lor...hahah....

matchgirl: where is ur house area? when ur reno started?

pink: u still remember uncle pattern until now! so far ur house condition good? :)

Hi Seashell,

Hehe..thks for helping him out with our quotation. Anyway just met him tdy and to our surprise, he was super ON TIME unlike other days. And i think he must hv change alot after so many complaints. Cos nowadays he will made initiative to call us rather then we call him for meet up... Cross Finger lah...hopefully after we sign the quotation he will remain easily contactable. :P

Hi Seashell,

Hehe..thks for helping him out with our quotation. Anyway just met him tdy and to our surprise, he was super ON TIME unlike other days. And i think he must hv change alot after so many complaints. Cos nowadays he will made initiative to call us rather then we call him for meet up... Cross Finger lah...hopefully after we sign the quotation he will remain easily contactable. :P

hi pinky!

dun mention! ur reno will be very 'soon soon' like ah soon name one...

are u doing alot of things in your house?

:)

matchgirl>> Uncle is always in Indonesia on Sundays. :) USually by Sat night you cannot get him already. Call him at 830 tomorrow morning. He'll be fresh and can rem better also. :)

thanks for the info.. i always tot y i cant get him on sundays.. LOL.. he is not keeping to his words again n again man.. i paid him way in advance even before the tiles came to my house. but tiling works onli started 3 weeks later. then he promised to finish tilings in 1 week, but when the date is up, the tilings didn even finish in the toilets.. OMG..

now, he said he wanna delay the HO dates alr. ask me dun go n stay in hotel. cos he cant get the house done on time. haix.. i dunno how to rush him faster alr. he always say he doesn haf enough ppl to do the works.. so irritating.. my face is popping with more pimples. n i cant get good sleep at nites man.. kept tinking abt the house renovation until i cant haf my normal life.. haix..

wish everyone best of luck in their renovation with Ah soon..=)

yes, ah soon have a 'bah ku teh' in batam mah... he says hor, if u go batam, if u see 'fu hua bah ku teh', that's his stall lor...hahah....

pink: u still remember uncle pattern until now! so far ur house condition good? :)

hi seashell,

my house is at indus road. near tiong bahru. the reno started on 28sep. but nothing has moved since the plastering n hacking of floor tiles. its alr 5 weeks n the tiling works is onli until the toilets. i wanna kill myself alr.. :bangwall:

hi seashell,

my house is at indus road. near tiong bahru. the reno started on 28sep. but nothing has moved since the plastering n hacking of floor tiles. its alr 5 weeks n the tiling works is onli until the toilets. i wanna kill myself alr.. :bangwall:

Hi dun be so sad!

who is ur tiler?

call me if u need any help..? me also kena delay until i vvvvvv sien also

haha who can forget his pattern?

MMmM the things in my house seem ok. Except for one wall which I told uncle he can rectify when he does up my recess area which I just bought. :)

Hi seashell,

Can u pls advise me where u got yr:

- kitchen sink w accessories (I been looking for tat kind of big sink with the sponge shelve thingy! $250 with the accessories is a gd buy!)

- kitchen tap

- yr WC, is it the brand call Casanova?

Tks alot :D

Edited by catseyes2004sg