Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

hmm, rightfully they should replace all the tiles for you or even discount.

But seashell, if left 10% stain also not fair to you ley..

1st of all, can you live with it?

Obviously there is a prob with their tiles.. easily stain instead of anti-stain ley

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
poor seashell... will keep my fingers cross for u. hope LSH will be able to give u a solution. keep us posted

OMG.. hope they can solve the prob for u asap.. =D

i am in quite good luck n bad luck..good luck is i m so fortunate to have good people like trevor n fini who came to my house n help me do inspection... really vvvv.grateful...!!

bad luck is why kena delay n delay n now the tiles also want to bully me liao... :(

hmm, rightfully they should replace all the tiles for you or even discount.

But seashell, if left 10% stain also not fair to you ley..

1st of all, can you live with it?

Obviously there is a prob with their tiles.. easily stain instead of anti-stain ley

well said!!

jus like even buying a display set item with no discount lei..

but i really dun want discount, i want it to be fixed! it seems to me to ask them to replace is not so easy!! :( i told him i specifically chosen anti stain becus i hate stains!!

u r very rite!!

their tiles not only not anti stain, now it's easily stain some more!!!

seriously for me.. even 10% of stain i cannot accept.. even got chances of staining in future i also cannot accept. ppl like me even cannot take scatches.

so tats why u get ANTI-Stain mah.. since its their product problem.. they should be responsible for it 101%.

They can tell u, observe months later.. than decided ....

months later, you already move in lor.. decided what sai lah..by then u wont want them to replace liao.. cuz you will need to move out again. (Smart Move!)

Like you said..few mths later all the tiles turn grey... than you probably going to face the grey tiles for 10 or 20 yrs.. see liao also gek sim

But what if like my case 5 yrs later, you wan to sell the house. the tiles will affect the asking price..

became one of the main reason buyer wan to pinpoint?

Sorry, im im too "agitated"

I hate irresponsible merchant... n if im right I make sure i go all the way

well said!!

jus like even buying a display set item with no discount lei..

but i really dun want discount, i want it to be fixed! it seems to me to ask them to replace is not so easy!! :( i told him i specifically chosen anti stain becus i hate stains!!

u r very rite!!

their tiles not only not anti stain, now it's easily stain some more!!!

Erm.... if now oreali stained and canot get rid....

Think of another few yrs down the road how ?

The tiles sure erm....... =X

I think you needa reconsider changing the tiles seriously.

folks, i think i got another major disaster...

assuming if LSH decided to change my tiles, will it affect my carpentry? cus i have 3 feature walls that are already in the process of finishing liao... cus change tiles = change the height of the house = affect the carpentry installation...?

folks, i think i got another major disaster...

assuming if LSH decided to change my tiles, will it affect my carpentry? cus i have 3 feature walls that are already in the process of finishing liao... cus change tiles = change the height of the house = affect the carpentry installation...?

Hi Seashell,

90% it will not depending on the skill of the tiler. What they usually do is they will cut instead of hacking near ur capentry area. That is where the 10% comes in.

welcome!!

i like ur bubble fan.. can pm me the contacts and price of it? thanks! :)

oh, cos the fan looks so cute, issit actually effective in the first place? i mean, from the practical point of view, juz wondering if it works juz as well as a normal fan.. heee.. :P

keep posting pics of ur reno journey! :)

OMG!!!! can skip the part where your carpentry installation are? Then just replace the one beside it??

they haven install the carpentry yet,but item already fabricated liao.. duno will it affect?

somemore my room doors already up! :(

welcome!!

i like ur bubble fan.. can pm me the contacts and price of it? thanks! :)

oh, cos the fan looks so cute, issit actually effective in the first place? i mean, from the practical point of view, juz wondering if it works juz as well as a normal fan.. heee.. :P

keep posting pics of ur reno journey! :)

hi happypie,

the fan is from elmark. u can get it in singapore or malaysia.. i bought frm malaysia as it is cheaper

u can try the fan, it is quite windy :)

http://www.elmark.com.sg/index.html

folks,

this is an important msg especially if u have built in feature wall or tv console:

http://www.opennet.com.sg/network-rollout/

there is a islandwide installation of cable that is meant for high speed internet and watch high def tv... it is actually meant for Singapore’s Next Generation National Broadband Network (Next Gen NBN). refer to IDA website on this: http://www.ida.gov.sg/Infrastructure/20060919190208.aspx

so if u have built in feature wall or tv console, u may have to ask your carpenter/electrician to follow opennet's instructions to make way for their installation to avoid ugly trunking to surface!

Edited by seashell

folks,

this is an important msg especially if u have built in feature wall or tv console:

http://www.opennet.com.sg/network-rollout/

there is a islandwide installation of cable that is meant for high speed internet and watch high def tv... it is actually meant for Singapore’s Next Generation National Broadband Network (Next Gen NBN). refer to IDA website on this: http://www.ida.gov.sg/Infrastructure/20060919190208.aspx

so if u have built in feature wall or tv console, u may have to ask your carpenter/electrician to follow opennet's instructions to make way for their installation to avoid ugly trunking to surface!

Siazn ... my one 01 Jun 2012 to 01 Aug 2012 then install ... so slow ...

another duno is happy or sad thing..

my carpenter told me, my carpentry all completed liao!! he is shifting in this sat!!

i really hope it will not clash with my tiles problem..!!

haiz :(