Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

hi seashell,

care to share where did u bought the sofa from n the address? thanks alot

Hi.

it is a 10mins drive frm JB custom. after you exit from JB custom & after the Shell petrol station, just continue to go drive straight down the road all the way for 10-15mins... it is very near to carrefour... actually before carrefour..

Rustica

19, Jalan Waja Satu, Pandan.

81100 Johor Bahru, Johor. Malaysia.

Tel : 07-352 5289

Fax : 07-352 9689

Look for sales manager - Miss Angel Chan

map_pandan.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
finally saw ur Moooi!!! so nice!!!

thanks! in fact it is like the centre of 'attraction' whenever the subcons comes to my house

BUT, the BAD thing is, due to the lack of care of the light installer, one part of the white paint sort of drop off..

any remedy for that? very headahce... the base material of the mooi is made of wood....

Hi seashell,

I like yr white sofa, so nice n looks comforty! :D

I am glad yr carpentry is all settle liao.

Read fm somewhere u have a part time maid lobang.

Is she gd? Can PM me her contact? I may just get her in once a wk to

clean my place.

tks tks.. :)

sony%20backup%20nov%202009%20131.jpg

Bought this half leather sofa in Malaysia, RUSTICA! I added one more seat, added latex to the seats, i paid like only S$1850!! :)

It comes with 5 yrs warranty!

The sales person who attended to me was Ms Angel Chan. She is the branch manager! Thumbs up for her superb service... we went there 3 times and bought only on the 4th time! Everytime we say we wanna consider, she still happily send us out, no blackface or insulting remarks!

Was considering between lorenzo n rustica...i have a few friends using Rustica products for over 5yrs, no complaint so far! while the manager was preparing my invoice, i peep at her invoice book for delivery schedule, alot of singaporeans buy furniture from there!

I like this sofa, not only for its price, its design is really very comfortable to sit! if u notice, it is high back and u can rest on your head on the sofa and it is also adjustable... below the headrest, there is a protruding pillow to support your back when you rest on the sofa... one word, GOOD!

this is the breakdown:

Original price of the sofa (as shown in pic, 3 seater) RM $2980 (this price in singapore u can get only PVC leather...!!)

Add one extra seater to 4 seater RM $700

Add LATEX to the sofa seats RM $300 (was $380 - the manager gave me the discount!! :)

Add 7% GST RM $279

Delivery charge to Singapore FREE OF CHARGE

Malaysia customs Levy RM $200

FOC LEATHER CARE KIT WORTH RM$120

=====================================================

Grand total RM$4459

=====================================================

Hi Seashell,

I got my furniture from Rustica and was served by Angel as well! She is a nice person and what u said about the no blackface is true! I went there twice and only decided to put the deposit on the 3rd visit. When I went a couple of weeks ago, they had a package promotion..dining table, coffee table, TV console and sofa. When are you getting your sofa delivered? I hope the after sales service is just as good.

Hi.

it is a 10mins drive frm JB custom. after you exit from JB custom & after the Shell petrol station, just continue to go drive straight down the road all the way for 10-15mins... it is very near to carrefour... actually before carrefour..

Rustica

19, Jalan Waja Satu, Pandan.

81100 Johor Bahru, Johor. Malaysia.

Tel : 07-352 5289

Fax : 07-352 9689

Look for sales manager - Miss Angel Chan

map_pandan.jpg

thanks alot :)

Hi seashell,

I like yr white sofa, so nice n looks comforty! :D

I am glad yr carpentry is all settle liao.

Read fm somewhere u have a part time maid lobang.

Is she gd? Can PM me her contact? I may just get her in once a wk to

clean my place.

tks tks.. :)

hi hi!

my sofa will be dark brown tou.. oh yes white is nice but really can't afford to maintain one :)

i pm u the contact of part time maid..

Plattform bone..

plattform.JPG

today i sign up with supreme for my plattform laminate... i showed them what ah ho did for my plattform structure... he was IMPRESSED with how he lay the structure... the usual way of laying is only laying vertical strips, and not a box structure... according to him, this kind of structure is very solid...!!

feel abit happy at least out of some many bad things from my reno journey, this is the first thing people ever praised and say it's good..

maybe u can take this as a reference if you are planning to built a plattform... :)

Seashell,

I am happi for u that things are looking really gd now.

Ah Hao really takes pride in his work, gd u have him to do yr carpentry :D

hi

thanks... things are moving on cus we break free from ah soon...

pocket is burning... but i really hope to get over with it... 6months battle really makes me very exhausted...

congrats ! :D carpentry in , looks gd , waiting to see pics of fully installed carpentry... sooo exciting!!

congrats! :D

thanks fini

i hope it runs well.... have some cosmetic defects... will take pic n show...

according to konajovin, ah ho is very steady.. not happy will make until u happy...haha

Hi Seashell,

I got my furniture from Rustica and was served by Angel as well! She is a nice person and what u said about the no blackface is true! I went there twice and only decided to put the deposit on the 3rd visit. When I went a couple of weeks ago, they had a package promotion..dining table, coffee table, TV console and sofa. When are you getting your sofa delivered? I hope the after sales service is just as good.

hi crimsonred

what items did u buy?

my sofa was scheduled at either 03/01/2010 or 10/01/2010

same as yours? :)

The newly costructed casement windows **** hall - cost : $480

livinghallwindows.JPG

The newly constructed grilles for the whole house...- total of 26 panels of windows - cost $880 (double hollow aluminium)

grilles1.jpg

Ah seng give u very good price,but my home he cost super hight price,sigh!T_T

Hi Seashell glad that everything is moving for you now, anyway did ah tan help you to resolve your outstanding electrical already ? else i might be able to help you check with him as i was told by Jason that he is currently doing my place.

anyway i love your sofa and i regret i saw it too late :(

Edited by coffee_o