Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

folks,

this is an important msg especially if u have built in feature wall or tv console:

http://www.opennet.com.sg/network-rollout/

there is a islandwide installation of cable that is meant for high speed internet and watch high def tv... it is actually meant for Singapore’s Next Generation National Broadband Network (Next Gen NBN). refer to IDA website on this: http://www.ida.gov.sg/Infrastructure/20060919190208.aspx

so if u have built in feature wall or tv console, u may have to ask your carpenter/electrician to follow opennet's instructions to make way for their installation to avoid ugly trunking to surface!

Hi seashell

actually i dunno wat is tat for lei?? hahha.. so shd i tell my electrician abt it? or shd i jus sign up first?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi seashell

actually i dunno wat is tat for lei?? hahha.. so shd i tell my electrician abt it? or shd i jus sign up first?

not a must. but next time if you decide to do it, you'll have to pay.

actually not compulsory one! but good to have...but i guess me also no space to run! can hide in the false ceiling/LBOX but if ur house got many beams, then diff to hide liao...

NOTHING TO POST ..

I AM CRYING EVERYDAY

EVERYDAY WHEN I SEE MY HOUSE, IT REMINDS ME OF AH SOON AND THAT MAKES ME HATE MY HOUSE

NOTHING TO POST ..

I AM CRYING EVERYDAY

EVERYDAY WHEN I SEE MY HOUSE, IT REMINDS ME OF AH SOON AND THAT MAKES ME HATE MY HOUSE

Sigh...I despise someone who can be so 'evil' as to make so many homeowners so unhappy and stressed about their renovation...I suggest that you bring this issue up to the police or media soon...don't be lenient towards him anymore otherwise you will all continue to wait and more and more will become victims...let him learn his lesson...

See if you can get some compensation but if not, afraid you would have to move on and get some other contractors to help you finish up the rest...do the important stuff first and slowly finish up the rest...at least that way you can move in...

good luck...you have the support of all of us here...

problem now, is no MONEY :(

yes i got to move on...u r rite .... *deep sigh**

when i engage him, his rate of delay is not as bad yet...

BUT WHAT MAKES ME MORE ANGRY IS, from the sub-cons, i CAME TO REALIZE, THERE ARE SOME EX-SOONERS CUSTOMERS already know of ah soon in huge DEBTS WAY BACK IN MAY and NO ONE SPEAKS of it neither PM us to tell us to be careful..

I DUNO how SHOULD I THINK...

i can only think that ex-sooners dun mean to purposely to keep it from us.. i can only think that maybe they tot uncle can manage the debt.. so dun wish to MENTION to us...

everyone mention fly aeroplane, late HO

BUT

no one mention DEBTS

no one mention the workers stop work because ah soon never pay money

no one mention ah soon always not at the scence (when there is a delivery) and make the owner pay money

no one mention all these

if they mention, NO ONE WOULD DARE SIGN UP WITH HIM...

how should i say... it is like

he will do things, but ALWAYS HALFWAY n then ask for next payment to start new jobs... so we always think so since job in progress, it is only right we make the next payment...

but after payment, JOB STOPPED.

i guess this is wHy we end up paying more than we should have.. if not, our losses will not be so high!!!!!!!!!!

also BLAME IT ON OUR STUPIDITY TO believe in him, in his pack of LIES....

by the time i realize... my payment already 90% and i was forced to pay remaining if not i dun get my carpentry to start

i tot i pay liao i will get my carpentry

but only later then i realize that the carpenter will ask for 40% of the total cost before installing..(which ah soon have no money to pay this 40%)

that's when i know i am dead. completely dead.

Sigh...I despise someone who can be so 'evil' as to make so many homeowners so unhappy and stressed about their renovation...I suggest that you bring this issue up to the police or media soon...don't be lenient towards him anymore otherwise you will all continue to wait and more and more will become victims...let him learn his lesson...

See if you can get some compensation but if not, afraid you would have to move on and get some other contractors to help you finish up the rest...do the important stuff first and slowly finish up the rest...at least that way you can move in...

good luck...you have the support of all of us here...

thanks for your well wishes

i can cry my hearts out but i know it will not solve the problem...

jus that it really upsets me...

how should i say... it is like

he will do things, but ALWAYS HALFWAY n then ask for next payment to start new jobs... so we always think so since job in progress, it is only right we make the next payment...

but after payment, JOB STOPPED.

i guess this is wHy we end up paying more than we should have.. if not, our losses will not be so high!!!!!!!!!!

also BLAME IT ON OUR STUPIDITY TO believe in him, in his pack of LIES....

100% what i want to say.'gan tong sheng shou' so sad n so stupid me

Anytime u need help just let me know, I will help u as much as I can so that u can move in and stop wasting money on the rental.

100% what i want to say.'gan tong sheng shou' so sad n so stupid me

Same for you jesslyn, if need my help I can try my best to help. Do up all your flooring and you can move in liao.