Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

Bro Rondy, its sad to see house owner so stress...now I think beside advise, they really need help urgently.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
100% what i want to say.'gan tong sheng shou' so sad n so stupid me

我们千选万选,

又怕选到手工不好的CONTRACTOR

又怕选到不负责任的CONTRACTOR

又怕选到会拿了钱会跑路不做工的CONTRACTOR

却偏偏被我们选中!!

为什么买TOTO又没哪么准!!!!!

你应该早就知道他有问题了,你也是没有揭发他啊!

HONESTLY, that time we hearsay here n there, we don't know what is the truth...

n jobs still moving here n there...

only recently then we discover really not right, we have concrete evidence then we dare to say!!

jesslyn problem is vvvvvvvvvvvvvv.headache!!!!!!!!!! my heart really feels for u and also pray u will go tru it... if not, the mess uncle gave u, really tooooooooo mucccccchhhhhhhhhhh to handle!!!!!!!!!!!

bro Rondy,if i know early i'll not pay the 85% $ liao!T_T

Hi jesslyntan,

You can do some DIY like painting the walls etc.

Next, the other outstanding jobs can be easily rectified by engaging other contractors, or engaging Jaskel's help.

Bear in mind, the prices may not be the best (lowest) but you definitely won't getting headache.

Dun be penny wise, pound fool.

bro,how are u going to help them?

Carpentry works I cant help them cos the cost is **** high. Wardrobe or feature wall such things can put on hold first.

Most important things to do now is as follow as I don't know what stage they are in now;

1) Flooring, as after move in, to redo flooring will be a big issues so all the flooring must done up first.

2) Electrical points, this also need to be done, if false ceiling havn't done yet, don't do it cos they are broke now. Just fix up all the lights for the house first.

3) Plumbing works for 2 toilets need to done so that they can use the toilet and bath too.

Painting can paint yourself to save more cost, if not buy the paints and pay for freelance painter, this also will be cheaper.

The rest can temp. use the existing, change only when got $$$.

Hi jesslyntan,

You can do some DIY like painting the walls etc.

Next, the other outstanding jobs can be easily rectified by engaging other contractors, or engaging Jaskel's help.

Bear in mind, the prices may not be the best (lowest) but you definitely won't getting headache.

Dun be penny wise, pound fool.

my hubby aly done the diy painting work.wait too long n no worker do anything @ my home.

my carpentry already fabricated.

ah soon no money to pay 40% n hence the carpenter refused to even bring up the fabricated carpentry unless ah soon/me pay him 40% ($6000)

that is my biggest job un-done...i think the carpenter knowing ah soon situation now, he may even request the full 60% ($9000) from us..

(which i already paid ah soon liao... :(

my hubby aly done the diy painting work.wait too long n no worker do anything @ my home.

Hi jesslyntan,

You may wish to start doing small things first as what jaskel proposed - do up your flooring, electrical and plumbing works. Then, you can start moving in. Its really meaningless to leave your unit vacant.

my carpentry already fabricated.

ah soon no money to pay 40% n hence the carpenter refused to even bring up the fabricated carpentry unless ah soon/me pay him 40% ($6000)

that is my biggest job un-done...i think the carpenter knowing ah soon situation now, he may even request the full 60% ($9000) from us..

(which i already paid ah soon liao... :(

This I can only nego with the carpenter cos u r doing a $15K carpentry work but the actually cost price for it may be only 70% of the cost which is ard $10500. And if they already done up, putting down at their factory also no use, it will also incurred to their cost too is they can't install it for you.

trevor tried to contact pinkpetter... but she also never answer his calls...

runaway anot? it is like, sometimes can get him, sometimes cannot...at the moment, he never answer calls for 2 days already...

also duno mus wait until how long then can qualify him as run away liao...

This I can only nego with the carpenter cos u r doing a $15K carpentry work but the actually cost price for it may be only 70% of the cost which is ard $10500. And if they already done up, putting down at their factory also no use, it will also incurred to their cost too is they can't install it for you.

thanks alot for this info...u mean generally the carpentry cost markup is 30%? not forgetting this carpenter fabricate the items in JB malaysia... cus he keep telling me to bring out the furniture he needs to pay customs n etc....