Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

hi seashell,so u have engage another contractor?

Try all means to get back your $$!!!

I guess your hubby is angry with this situation too.

hi seashell,

regret to see your reno turning into such a state. probably you may wanna get hold of Ah Soon's bro (jason), i believe he may have some clue on his whereabouts.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Seashell,

U have a nice home.. i suggest u just put everything behind u and move on.. once u have finished ur renov and have ample time.. chase ur hard earn $ back.. meanwhile looking forward to ur nice home..

Btw, u have a nice outside view from the living room.. its high floor right??

Hi Seashell,

Are you still sourcing for a granite top supplier/installer? I can recommend you the person I got my granite from. They have their own installer too. Lemme know if you are interested.

Common toilet - TOP TRACK 2 PANELS bi-fold door (One of my favourite!) -- specially custom made!! $388

the common ones are 4 small panels but i got it custom made with only 2 panels! the trick is, the aluminium frame got to be thicker in order to support only 2 panels else it will drop easily... the frame is very sturdy and strong! thumbs up! much better than PD door!!

the material inside the aluminimum frame is made of 'Lami-glass' that is so called the safety glass!

toiletdoor.jpgbifold.jpg

your bifold door looks good! simple and nice :D

is the lami-glass "safety glass" heavy? easy to open close?

Oh, I love your bi-fold door. It's so nice :)

thanks for your compliments..., in fact one of top favourite item in my house!

hi seashell,

regret to see your reno turning into such a state. probably you may wanna get hold of Ah Soon's bro (jason), i believe he may have some clue on his whereabouts.

thanks for your advice... managed to get ah soon n meeting him up to thrash things out...

your bifold door looks good! simple and nice :D

is the lami-glass "safety glass" heavy? easy to open close?

thanks for your compliments..

it is slightly heavier than acrylic (plastic) but it is still easy to open n close... if u wan to see, u can drop by! :)

Hi Seashell,

U have a nice home.. i suggest u just put everything behind u and move on.. once u have finished ur renov and have ample time.. chase ur hard earn $ back.. meanwhile looking forward to ur nice home..

Btw, u have a nice outside view from the living room.. its high floor right??

yes i have to move on...sadly... but guess its time to pick up and move on ...life already so short... really hate to have so much of miseries...

view is unblocked but seeing greenery only.. nothing compared to seaview or cityview... (places like that allll vvvvvvvvv ex!!! but i LOVE it!!)

thanks for your advice... managed to get ah soon n meeting him up to thrash things out...

hope you have a fruitful meeting with him. shall wait for your positive update.

more importantly is to get all the basic items done up so that you can move in while the rest can do in phases.

seashell,hopefully u have a satisfactory answer from ah soon :)

no chance to meet him n talk.. duno y he keep telling other houseowners, my house settle liao.. no problem liao...? *scratch head*

hope you have a fruitful meeting with him. shall wait for your positive update.

more importantly is to get all the basic items done up so that you can move in while the rest can do in phases.

yes it is sooo tiring got to do everything ourselves :(

finally my carpentry arrived... ought to be happy but not too happy cus ah soon did not pay for it... despite i already paid him in FULL... i got to pay additional $6000 to the carpenter before he agreed to do it at a loss of 20%....

anyway the carpenter Ah Ho is very nice and very patient in doing my work....

A snapshot of the 'solid plywood'

wood.jpG

The day the woods flooded my living hall...

026.jpg

the woods flooded my kitchen....

029.jpg

the wood flooded my roomm....

024.jpg

sony%20backup%20nov%202009%20131.jpg

Bought this half leather sofa in Malaysia, RUSTICA! I added one more seat, added latex to the seats, i paid like only S$1850!! :)

It comes with 5 yrs warranty!

The sales person who attended to me was Ms Angel Chan. She is the branch manager! Thumbs up for her superb service... we went there 3 times and bought only on the 4th time! Everytime we say we wanna consider, she still happily send us out, no blackface or insulting remarks!

Was considering between lorenzo n rustica...i have a few friends using Rustica products for over 5yrs, no complaint so far! while the manager was preparing my invoice, i peep at her invoice book for delivery schedule, alot of singaporeans buy furniture from there!

I like this sofa, not only for its price, its design is really very comfortable to sit! if u notice, it is high back and u can rest on your head on the sofa and it is also adjustable... below the headrest, there is a protruding pillow to support your back when you rest on the sofa... one word, GOOD!

this is the breakdown:

Original price of the sofa (as shown in pic, 3 seater) RM $2980 (this price in singapore u can get only PVC leather...!!)

Add one extra seater to 4 seater RM $700

Add LATEX to the sofa seats RM $300 (was $380 - the manager gave me the discount!! :)

Add 7% GST RM $279

Delivery charge to Singapore FREE OF CHARGE

Malaysia customs Levy RM $200

FOC LEATHER CARE KIT WORTH RM$120

=====================================================

Grand total RM$4459

Edited by seashell

sony%20backup%20nov%202009%20131.jpg

Bought this half leather sofa in Malaysia, RUSTICA! I added one more seat, added latex to the seats, i paid like only S$1850!! :)

It comes with 5 yrs warranty!

The sales person who attended to me was Ms Angel Chan. She is the branch manager! Thumbs up for her superb service... we went there 3 times and bought only on the 4th time! Everytime we say we wanna consider, she still happily send us out, no blackface or insulting remarks!

Was considering between lorenzo n rustica...i have a few friends using Rustica products for over 5yrs, no complaint so far! while the manager was preparing my invoice, i peep at her invoice book for delivery schedule, alot of singaporeans buy furniture from there!

I like this sofa, not only for its price, its design is really very comfortable to sit! if u notice, it is high back and u can rest on your head on the sofa and it is also adjustable... below the headrest, there is a protruding pillow to support your back when you rest on the sofa... one word, GOOD!

this is the breakdown:

Original price of the sofa (as shown in pic, 3 seater) RM $2980 (this price in singapore u can get only PVC leather...!!)

Add one extra seater to 4 seater RM $700

Add LATEX to the sofa seats RM $300 (was $380 - the manager gave me the discount!! :)

Add 7% GST RM $279

Delivery charge to Singapore FREE OF CHARGE

Malaysia customs Levy RM $200

FOC LEATHER CARE KIT WORTH RM$120

Grand total RM$4459

hi seashell,

care to share where did u bought the sofa from n the address? thanks alot