Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

hi seashell! sorry to hear about your problems with ah soon. I am grateful I didnt consider ah soon.. :/

I hope your problems are resolved soon. I can understand the stress you are going through.. I myself also going through some stress with reno and the house... cannot concentrate at work at all!

I noticed you bought furniture from rustica?

I also thinking of buying from them leh! Angel Chan is your contact? I got served by Serene.

I thinking of buying a package from them. A recliner, dining table, tv console and coffee table. :)

Dunno if I can bargain with them a not. Cos I called Serene and asked her if the price is fixed and she say ya its fixed wor...

Edited by annjoy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i never ask but he said before working for ah tan, he was working for the sub cons in IR marina.. but wasn't paid for 4mths and the company closed down...

i guess if he wasn't skilled enuff, he can't be working in IR right... do correct me if i m wrong...

why so many people like to say they work for IR???

my agent's recommended contractor also told me she's too busy working at IR to hack my walls, when she told someone else that she didn't want to do my job because of its small scale.

if he is so experienced, how can he blow up 3 items in 1 day?!?

Edited by ossify

Lyn,

我 家 公 还 在 住 院 , 手 术 后 (肚 子 割 两 刀 , 左 右 两 边 的 肠 子 的 手 术 吧 !)

现 在 手 术 后 影 响 到 尿 道 阻 塞 , 不 能 正 常 排 尿 ,

他 老 人 家 要 拖 着 尿 袋 走 , 医 生 还 要 他 留 院 检 查 。

我 今 晚 要 进 去 JB, 我 老 公 拿 假 期 每 天 去 医 院 陪 老 人 家 安 他 的 情 况 。

Ah Ho said, 这样打坏,真的很可惜!

when the granite was broken into pieces.. my heart was broken too...

words can't tell u how sad this can be.. not just the money.. it's the effort and the process of getting it done, so tough... but in the end, still got to dismantle it... haiz...

DSC_0116.jpg

SC_0118.jpg

I'm sorry to come to know your granite top issues too late, if not able to save u some $$$ in asking the factory ppl to measure, cut, polish and install for you.

Stay positive......whatever loss will gain double back in the future....God is fair.

I shares with u,seashell..

No matter what happens,there are always 2-side on the coin,

So try to look at the bright side of it.

Like u said before.money is not everything and we enter different phase of our life.

Life is so unpredicted and we have too many things to take care of.

Any hiccups is a learning stage.

We have to be strong and face it.

Song to share with you "Home"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqe0Il3gWSs

thanks for the song..

shortly after ur sharing, i heard it on class95 again...

yes, have to be strong..!

Seashell,

Stay positive k. :).

It is hard to always stay positive but try. Life is always full of ups and downs. I always believe when one is down in luck, u are just round the corner where things will change for the better. :)

After the rain, the rainbow appears.

thanks and i love rainbow... i hope it will come out real soon...!!

seashell, life is full of ups and downs, be brave and you shall emerge stronger...cheer up... :)

yes i will survive!

Edited by seashell

hope your reno will complete soon...what your mom said is correct, try to take things easy even though I know it is easier to be said than to be done...but if you continue to be this stressed and angry, soon your health will be affected also...

think on the bright side, at least now you have a trustworthy carpenter (ah ho) who can work with you?

And yea maybe should get some feng shui consultation to see if anything can be done to improve your luck...but depends on whether you believe in it or not la...

yes ah ho is not too bad.. after so encountering so many bad subcons

fengshui consultation i guess is not cheap rite... u got see fengshui also for ur house?

hi seashell! sorry to hear about your problems with ah soon. I am grateful I didnt consider ah soon.. :/

I hope your problems are resolved soon. I can understand the stress you are going through.. I myself also going through some stress with reno and the house... cannot concentrate at work at all!

I noticed you bought furniture from rustica?

I also thinking of buying from them leh! Angel Chan is your contact? I got served by Serene.

I thinking of buying a package from them. A recliner, dining table, tv console and coffee table. :)

Dunno if I can bargain with them a not. Cos I called Serene and asked her if the price is fixed and she say ya its fixed wor...

i didnt buy package cus they dun have the dinning table i wanted.. maybe package dun have discount?

why not try to talk to angel.. tell her i recommend u and see if she's willing to give some discount..actually i also tot their price is fixed price one... but my hubby jus try and duno know that they do give! but she did call some higher authority before commiting on the discount...

oh no... i may hv to tell her to delay the delivery of my sofa liao.. haiz..

why so many people like to say they work for IR???

my agent's recommended contractor also told me she's too busy working at IR to hack my walls, when she told someone else that she didn't want to do my job because of its small scale.

if he is so experienced, how can he blow up 3 items in 1 day?!?

he didn't blow up in 1 day, its on different days.. my most heartache is my fan :(

e pretty bubble fan?

YES

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

can't believe it right... when a person is suay, really suay all the way !

tommorrow elmark technician is coming over to check on the fault.. hopefully it can be solved...

Edited by seashell

yes ah ho is not too bad.. after so encountering so many bad subcons

fengshui consultation i guess is not cheap rite... u got see fengshui also for ur house?

Okie la, for my hse 5 rooms my feng shui master charged me ard $500...

yea the feng shui master came to audit my hse before i started my reno...

YES

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

can't believe it right... when a person is suay, really suay all the way !

tommorrow elmark technician is coming over to check on the fault.. hopefully it can be solved...

fan fixed sea?

fan fixed sea?

half fixed. the remote is faulty. so they will replace another one for me later...

got to pay $50 for it.. they claim is wrong installation. :(

dun like their service! i mean, their parts is also faulty wat. they claim if wrong installation, then we have to bear $50 repair charges. if purely parts faulty, then no need to pay..

so tired of arguing, so just pay them, UNWILLINGLY.

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall: