Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

hi crimsonred

what items did u buy?

my sofa was scheduled at either 03/01/2010 or 10/01/2010

same as yours? :)

i bought quite a number of things.. cos they had a package deal (sofa, dining table, TV console and coffee table). and then the next time we came down to pay a deposit..we decided to get a full-length mirror and bed frame + mattress. hehe. yeah our scheduled delivery is first week of january too. keeping my fingers crossed that it goes smoothly :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i didnt buy package cus they dun have the dinning table i wanted.. maybe package dun have discount?

why not try to talk to angel.. tell her i recommend u and see if she's willing to give some discount..actually i also tot their price is fixed price one... but my hubby jus try and duno know that they do give! but she did call some higher authority before commiting on the discount...

oh no... i may hv to tell her to delay the delivery of my sofa liao.. haiz..

oh u didn't get the package? initially i didn't want to get the package as well but angel told me that i could change up to two items from the package. if there's something else in the store that i like, i can switch..just need to top up the price difference if any..

i bought quite a number of things.. cos they had a package deal (sofa, dining table, TV console and coffee table). and then the next time we came down to pay a deposit..we decided to get a full-length mirror and bed frame + mattress. hehe. yeah our scheduled delivery is first week of january too. keeping my fingers crossed that it goes smoothly :)

is urs scheduled on 3 jan? mine was. i actually wanted to change but she say if i dun get it deliver by 3rd jan, i may hv to wait for next delivery to sg then can deliver liao.. so no choice, got to rush rush my reno :)

oh yes, must check all items when delivery.. especially sofa, easy to get scratches...

i guess u mus have bought alot from them :)... their new dinning sets are very nice but all big n super EX...

oh u didn't get the package? initially i didn't want to get the package as well but angel told me that i could change up to two items from the package. if there's something else in the store that i like, i can switch..just need to top up the price difference if any..

so have u decided on ur items already ;)

Hope your reno completed soon and u move in soon.

so late not yet sleep?

thanks! yeah can't sleep early also :( so many things to worry.. but now, closer to HO liao... feel not too headache n less worries...

Okie la, for my hse 5 rooms my feng shui master charged me ard $500...

yea the feng shui master came to audit my hse before i started my reno...

i guess market rate pretty standard for reputable FS masters,i got a quote of $560 from 'Seven stars sword deity master' who can be seen doing his marketing live near quan yin temple bugis almost every other day.Anyone has advice on this FS master?

trevor tried to contact pinkpetter... but she also never answer his calls...

runaway anot? it is like, sometimes can get him, sometimes cannot...at the moment, he never answer calls for 2 days already...

also duno mus wait until how long then can qualify him as run away liao...

wow!pinkpetter also follow his foot step ah?!haha...anyway keep calling him as and when untill he bey tahan lah!

Now the time is 345am,call him and tell him to return u the money lor...

OMG I just read this. From what I remember, this trevor DOES NOT have my number we PMed a few times but I don't remember giving to him How to call me then? Even if he has .... I don't have his, so how to know he's calling and avoid his calls??!!! And.. I do not have my hp with me when I am at work. I cannot answer calls at work.

sorry seashell for bringing this redundant thing up but I really have to clarify. If I knew you had problems contacting Uncle, I really would have helped you then.

Despite all that has happened I do hope you have a good new year. I'm glad to see that you feel less headachy... and more 看得开 about Ah Soon. Yes you must get back your hard-earned money. Yes you must be very firm with him and not believe anymore... but don't let things affect your health.

Edited by pinkpetter

i guess market rate pretty standard for reputable FS masters,i got a quote of $560 from 'Seven stars sword deity master' who can be seen doing his marketing live near quan yin temple bugis almost every other day.Anyone has advice on this FS master?

i guess if already reno then no point to see fengshui already rite...

hi seashell, did you have a merry christmas? Hope you enjoyed your holday :)

hi!

not a really merry xmas tou... initially tot moving in before xmas...

now can move in b4 chinese new year, i m happy liao..

thanks for your well wishes.... :)

OMG I just read this. From what I remember, this trevor DOES NOT have my number we PMed a few times but I don't remember giving to him How to call me then? Even if he has .... I don't have his, so how to know he's calling and avoid his calls??!!! And.. I do not have my hp with me when I am at work. I cannot answer calls at work.

sorry seashell for bringing this redundant thing up but I really have to clarify. If I knew you had problems contacting Uncle, I really would have helped you then.

Despite all that has happened I do hope you have a good new year. I'm glad to see that you feel less headachy... and more 看得开 about Ah Soon. Yes you must get back your hard-earned money. Yes you must be very firm with him and not believe anymore... but don't let things affect your health.

hi pink!

really sorry about it... cus me n trev n fini were together and we talk about how they got recommended..imagine we were so desperate that we often meet up at night just to talk about how to 'deal' with uncle... that was really tough period for us..physically and mentally very tired!

actually we don't mean u are avoiding calls... we also know that if u give out uncle number to many people, how to keep track right...cus forumers ask if we did try to contact u for help.. so trev was saying he does hv ur number... but seriously we are not blaming anyone.. besides, wat uncle does , no one cannot predict.... i guess at that point of time, even if we did managed to contact u, things will still be the same.. cus uncle is BROKE n it's a fact...

i do have a direct tiler contact, if u need it for your recess, let me know! :)

Edited by seashell

seashell, cheer up yeah?

24th Jan come my housewarming happy happy makan makan aimai?

click on my housewarming link! many coming :D

sure make u forget troubles for that day!

hi pink!

really sorry about it... cus me n trev n fini were together and we talk about how they got recommended..imagine we were so desperate that we often meet up at night just to talk about how to 'deal' with uncle... that was really tough period for us..physically and mentally very tired!

actually we don't mean u are avoiding calls... we also know that if u give out uncle number to many people, how to keep track right...cus forumers ask if we did try to contact u for help.. so trev was saying he does hv ur number... but seriously we are not blaming anyone.. besides, wat uncle does , no one cannot predict.... i guess at that point of time, even if we did managed to contact u, things will still be the same.. cus uncle is BROKE n it's a fact...

Hey seashell

no prob. I know you were going through a tough period. Just that I wanted to clarify.

I'm glad that things are better for you now and that you have a nice place to live in. :)

Anyway... it's 3 hours to 2010.. so Have a good new year ahead!!

is urs scheduled on 3 jan? mine was. i actually wanted to change but she say if i dun get it deliver by 3rd jan, i may hv to wait for next delivery to sg then can deliver liao.. so no choice, got to rush rush my reno :)

oh yes, must check all items when delivery.. especially sofa, easy to get scratches...

i guess u mus have bought alot from them :)... their new dinning sets are very nice but all big n super EX...

yep, ive decided on the items already. initially wanted to get the items delivered this week too but cos of delayed reno..have to push back the date of delivery. Angel says must deliver before feb..so im looking at mid jan or the week after.

anyway, happy new year! may the year ahead be filled with joy and cheer :)

hi pink!

Hi seashell, when is the offical moving in date?????? Got house warming?????