Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

Ah seng give u very good price,but my home he cost super hight price,sigh!T_T

hi jesslyn

from what i can see, mine is aluminium... urs is wrought iron so i guess price is different?

did u ask him for discount?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

my granite top!

in my quote, ah soon quoted me $1500 for my granite top -WHICH I ALREADY PAID HIM. he then told me he do not have $$ to do for me..ask me pay ADDITIONAL for the material $600 and he will get labour n etc...

since it is a cheaper alternative for me, i paid $600.. this is the start of my nightmare..

ah soon have no worker to carry the granite to my house.. end up, it was my kind carpenter ah ho who offered to help me carry that 2 slabs of granite that is almost like 100kg per slab up to my house... *SWEAT*

spend two days to cut the granite in my house... dust n noise all u can think of.

RESULTS??

-ugly sides (no polished and it is rough surface)

-measurement not taken properly that resulted the granite depth to be too deep

-HOB somehow cannot fit into the hole opening....

-CRACKS at the joint lines --used THICK powder to touch up the CRACKS

*will update photos later*

he gave me china black galaxy but charged me india black galaxy price...!!

I paid $1500 (in the quote) + $600 (to buy material) and now $1500 to redo everything.

MY TOP COST ME $3600!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going crazy!! is Ah Soon trying to sabotage me?? :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Edited by seashell

my granite top!

in my quote, ah soon quoted me $1500 for my granite top -WHICH I ALREADY PAID HIM. he then told me he do not have $$ to do for me..ask me pay ADDITIONAL for the material $600 and he will get labour n etc...

since it is a cheaper alternative for me, i paid $600.. this is the start of my nightmare..

ah soon have no worker to carry the granite to my house.. end up, it was my kind carpenter ah ho who offered to help me carry that 2 slabs of granite that is almost like 100kg per slab up to my house... *SWEAT*

spend two days to cut the granite in my house... dust n noise all u can think of.

RESULTS??

I paid $1500 (in the quote) + $600 (to buy material) and now $1500 to redo everything.

I am going crazy!! is Ah Soon trying to sabotage me?? :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

*hugs*

I hope you get through this.

my granite top!

RESULTS??

that's ridiculous, dun listen to him anymore...rather get another person to do at a higher price than to trust such an irresponsible person...

my granite top!

in my quote, ah soon quoted me $1500 for my granite top -WHICH I ALREADY PAID HIM. he then told me he do not have $ to do for me..ask me pay ADDITIONAL for the material $600 and he will get labour n etc...

RESULTS??

he gave me china black galaxy but charged me india black galaxy price... !!

That no such granite as China black galaxy. Black galaxy granite is all from India. China....shanxi black, G684, G301, etc...

Oh ya btw he just called me to collect money.

until this ah soon pay you back your money or complete your works, you should not pay him more money, imho.

That no such granite as China black galaxy. Black galaxy granite is all from India. China....shanxi black, G684, G301, etc...

????? why Soon collect $ fm u ? he shld be payin u rt for wk & materials?

ty seashell & jaskel for silestone quartz info

there is black galaxy exporting out from china.... if not for my friend who is a tile supplier told me, i couldn't believe it..

see, here is a example:

http://huabaostone.manufacturer.globalsour...anite-Tiles.htm

OH BTW, HOW COME HE CAN GIVE U MONEY???????? HOW COME????????????

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF angry now.

Edited by seashell

Once bitten twice shy,u should not engage him or have anything to do with him anymore. :(

i 2nd that.

cus my loses is already very high.. then ah soon says, to minimize my loses, he ask me to pay for material n he get labour to do it... i didn't know too much about granite top, i didn't know there is such issues...ALL OF A SUDDEN he AUTO comes to our house, apologize and say his fault n etc...

I AM SO STUPID AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Edited by seashell

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER trust a desperate man! He will go all out to get things he want.

cus my loses is already very high.. then ah soon says, to minimize my loses, he ask me to pay for material n he get labour to do it... i didn't know too much about granite top, i didn't know there is such issues...ALL OF A SUDDEN he AUTO comes to our house, apologize and say his fault n etc...

I AM SO STUPID AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

there is black galaxy exporting out from china.... if not for my friend who is a tile supplier told me, i couldn't believe it..

see, here is a example:

1 of the hse owners still hold on to the last payment, only left some uncompleted works. So I took over and completed the works and the left over $ got to give back to ah soon.

see, here is a example:

Only a few know how to differential a China granite and other countries granite.....although they have different grains of natural stone colour inside the slab, one is more colourful than the other.

1 of the hse owners still hold on to the last payment, only left some uncompleted works. So I took over and completed the works and the left over $ got to give back to ah soon.

meet @ my home lah!我要他把那一点钱留给我补做我的东西啦!口以吗?>.< u hold the $$$$(印象中有1K+吧!) 留着帮我做我家啦!求求,谢谢

Edited by jesslyntan