Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

hi i am back!the machine seems a bit bulky!4kg!?can u show me a picture how urs is install and place near the sink?

I remember there is another one ,cant remember the brand,selling in Harvey around $2000 from Japan,which i see it much smaller :unsure:

hi

ok can say it is slightly bigger than normal type. bear in mind, kyk is running on titanium plates, there is another brand also titanium plate, http://www.watersource.com.sg/

this brand more expensive $2599, use small titanium plate, less functions! kyk got more water level to choose. machine outlook is very old fashion...hahah....

the main thing tt is expensive is the titanium plates... so if u come across cheaper range, do chk if they are running on titanium plates... if not, it may not worth the $$

installation:

i did not wall mount the machine because i am afraid my wall tiles may crack... i really hate cracks! now that i place on top of the kitchen granite top, it looks ok too!

u can choose to drill a hole on your kitchen top and the wiring n water pipe to go tru there, OR, like me, i choose to drill a hole at the kitchen cabinet side door. don't prefer to have a hold at the kitchen top . installer told me alot of people regretted to drill a hole in the kitchen top and some of them end up having water leakage problem (table water leak into the cabinet).. especially the silicon applied on the drilled hole is not well taken care off.

pictures i try to take n let u @@ heheh

Edited by seashell

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh yes, u can switch off if u wan but no troublesome for me.. (cus i hide the power point in my kitchen cabinet)

somemore the power consumption is very minial

hehe

oh yes there is another tude for the acidic water

very good for wasing! good for brushing teeth, wash face, wash floor etc...

filter cost about $125. there is 2 filter, 6000litres n 9000 litres... the machine will calculate the no. of litres used everytime u use the water from the machine..

:)

Yes, i agreed. this KYK is very good. I bought one for my parents and my sis also got one herself. My brother is the one started using it and said that its good. Usually after he exercises, his muscles will feel pain due to acid created but after drinking alkaline water, there is no more pain.

We just put it on top of the granite top and its not taking up that much of space.

I also ordered one for my new home too. :) but mine is imported through my brother as its cheaper than getting it here.