Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

Wow liao, the cupcake or issit muffins look so good, kopi-o so lucky to get from newnyew.

Newnyew : your living area looks good but can't see the full living area. The horse part, maybe you might want to do a dual tone of shadow? It would contrast really nicely.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

bunbun!

haiyo those cupcakes so ugly.. my first attempt at icing hehe :D

as for the horsy ah, i also dun wan to 'enhance' it le, lazy la.. scared do more, lagi ugly!

how have u been ah? long time no 'talk'!

Where got ugly, your attempt to do icing is quite good, better than mine. I am terrible at it. *cross moi heart*

I'm fine, just that have been busy preparing for an important event last month and had only time to relax and breathe in before the next one comes up. When are you going to have an open house event? :P

bunbun!

haiyo those cupcakes so ugly.. my first attempt at icing hehe :D

as for the horsy ah, i also dun wan to 'enhance' it le, lazy la.. scared do more, lagi ugly!

how have u been ah? long time no 'talk'!

if u Tami water to make kopi will it be nicer ?

actually hor, i realised the taste v big difference lei. not as in nicer but more bland lei.

hahah... maybe tap water got zapalang so taste more complex n nice?

tami filters out alot of stuffs le so maybe bland?

i cook soup also lei! dunno gd or no gd lor!

Where got ugly, your attempt to do icing is quite good, better than mine. I am terrible at it. *cross moi heart*

I'm fine, just that have been busy preparing for an important event last month and had only time to relax and breathe in before the next one comes up. When are you going to have an open house event? :P

next time i must really practice more on those sesame street characters wahahah..

eh open house ah? i still DIYing the walls lei!

Now christmas season, can try doing a log-cake. But must see if got time or not? Practice makes perfect, you can do it. :)

Your walls still need DIY meh? Your home is already so chio.

next time i must really practice more on those sesame street characters wahahah..

eh open house ah? i still DIYing the walls lei!

Edited by BunBun

Now christmas season, can try doing a log-cake. But must see if got time or not? Practice makes perfect, you can do it. :)

Your walls still need DIY meh? Your home is already so chio.

siao ah! do log cake? cannot la, i must concentrate finishing painting the walls first.

my man already everyday ask me when can have housewarming haha..

n i havent finish my 3000 pieces jigsaw puzzle! haiz!

i need help no one wan to come help lei!

Lol,

Then must set target date to finish your walls leh. 3000 jigsaw puzzle will take quite some time. My friend last time bought several 1000 pcs & 3000 pc jigsaw puzzle as a hobby and this hobby of hers took between 3 - 6 months to finish.

siao ah! do log cake? cannot la, i must concentrate finishing painting the walls first.

my man already everyday ask me when can have housewarming haha..

n i havent finish my 3000 pieces jigsaw puzzle! haiz!

i need help no one wan to come help lei!

tell u hor, v shameful la, i realised i bought the puzzle in 2005 lei! hahahha....

its been 3quarter done ever since 2005.

but i must finished it for this house i promised my man liao!

No wonder, i see parts of the picture showing. Nvm, better late than now kekeke. Then when your open house event is ready, we can look and admire the picture as well. :notti: :notti:

tell u hor, v shameful la, i realised i bought the puzzle in 2005 lei! hahahha....

its been 3quarter done ever since 2005.

but i must finished it for this house i promised my man liao!

No wonder, i see parts of the picture showing. Nvm, better late than now kekeke. Then when your open house event is ready, we can look and admire the picture as well. :notti: :notti:

ya, pray for me to finish fast fast!!

what else u diying yr wall?

eh kns, keep on asking me wat i diying... u lei, ur red frames how le?

me cannot stand bare walls la, so must fill them up! hahhaha

Jiayou Jiayou. If you don't intend to enhance that horse part, maybe you might want to paint the surrounding areas around the horse a striking red or some other colour to match with your living area furniture.

no time to "wash" photo ... so all photo frames still not use yet :P pai seh pai seh

Want to see what u Diying mah . Then can copy copy ... hahaha

Jiayou Jiayou. If you don't intend to enhance that horse part, maybe you might want to paint the surrounding areas around the horse a striking red or some other colour to match with your living area furniture.

yalor, now 'thinking' w photoshop. got to let the man visualize n approve first. haha