Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yay~ Wat abt urself? Faster choose also. :D

i dun know wat she has, so i shall wait for her to post the pics then i choose lor...hehe

dun forget I reserve 1 Barcelona long ago le . Cannot count me out hor

dunno how many barca chairs new has, if only left one, then you and char will lom jiam pass lor...haha

NN!! thank u!! i am so touched to be in your VIP list and though i wasn't online, u even PM me!

so touched~

but my hubby is in biz trip now and i got no chance to ask him cos i will be busy counting down to 2010 from tonight~!~! haha so will let u know by next week, k?

aiyo... Just now u sae take passport and go JB mah. :P So better take the vouchers along too. :P

i know liao...

i utilise the vouchers before 24 jan 09!!!!!! yeah yeah

BTW NN, I think u need to have a closing date so when potluck we know how many shares of food we shld prepare.

Wah elane long time nvr heard from you also leh how r u ah ?

wah... I'm still recovering from Xmas parties/weddings fatigue... you guys here having fun distributing chairs....

I don't want her chairs i want her nice nice big big pool table leh :P

aiyah but hard to carry...hmmm

:rolleyes:

Hi New,

I am very happy and excited to see yr home on 24/Jan. Finally all of us get to see yr art creation

home and many PS furnitures! :D

But I can only cfmd I can come, only on 23/Jan, in case my Boss needs to fly or I may be away overseas on a trip.

If I am in SIN, I will go ok? Can I bring Old Chang Kee curry puffs and fish balls?

I tik Simon can eat rite??

Hi New,

I am very happy and excited to see yr home on 24/Jan. Finally all of us get to see yr art creation

home and many PS furnitures! :D

But I can only cfmd I can come, only on 23/Jan, in case my Boss needs to fly or I may be away overseas on a trip.

If I am in SIN, I will go ok? Can I bring Old Chang Kee curry puffs and fish balls?

I tik Simon can eat rite??

can't eat lah . but still can bring for others :)