Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

eh if you did that i'm sure you wont live to leave her house lor hahahaha :D

erh, maybe still alive wen "leaving" her house, but not wen he reaches the ground floor. Cuz new always sae that she'll throw anyone who messes her house out of her window. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Haha, everything must try. :P No worries lar :P

Ice cream! YES! :D :D :D

ice cream can bring ma??

new gt space in fridge? or wait all food displyed out only mine in fridge and forgotten

:(

ice cream can bring ma??

new gt space in fridge? or wait all food displyed out only mine in fridge and forgotten

:(

U got a point there. But if u really bring ice cream, I'll post a huge note at the main door to remind everyone that there's ice cream in the fridge and to eat b4 going off. :P I sure dun wana forget abt the ice cream. :P

Kopi, i bought the vga cable liao..

hehe, but i plug in cannot watch ley...

Simon, can i check with u hor..

the laptop connect to tv, must do some setting in the laptop then can watch is it??

Why NN never reply ah?

Cos she sleeps 20 hrs a day. Spend 1 hr in the toilet. The remaining 2 hr and 45 mins to cook. 15 mins for RT only. :)

Edited by Mickey M

Hi hi.. woo.. newnew blog is super long.. haha.. couldnt have time to read much..

But i guess i am avail on 24 Jan to attend the gathering since it's very near my current house (Sengkang) haha.. me + happypie :D

U got a point there. But if u really bring ice cream, I'll post a huge note at the main door to remind everyone that there's ice cream in the fridge and to eat b4 going off. :P I sure dun wana forget abt the ice cream. :P

i think new will not allow tat, hoping everyone will forget abt the ice-cream, then she can eat it all by herself....hahaha

Hi hi.. woo.. newnew blog is super long.. haha.. couldnt have time to read much..

But i guess i am avail on 24 Jan to attend the gathering since it's very near my current house (Sengkang) haha.. me + happypie :D

Great! :D

More ppl more fun!

Edited by Mickey M

Kopi, i bought the vga cable liao..

hehe, but i plug in cannot watch ley...

Simon, can i check with u hor..

the laptop connect to tv, must do some setting in the laptop then can watch is it??

You need to "push" your display from your laptop screen to your LCD TV

Do you notice a FN key and under F7 or something there's a symbol which looks like two screen de ? :unsure: :unsure:

also did you select your LCD TV to computer or whatever they name it ? eg. Video 1, Video 2....Computer

Edited by coffee_o

Do you notice a FN key and under F7 or something there's a symbol which looks like two screen de ? :unsure: :unsure:

also did you select your LCD TV to computer or whatever they name it ? eg. Video 1, Video 2....Computer

Charms ... follow what Kopi mention here.

2 thing u need to do . 1st , select yr LCD to "VGA mode" - or whatever they name it (my case philips name it it's VGA /HDMI 1 /HDMI2 ... etc etc)

then from the laptop , there is a key to press to switch yr output mode to laptop monitor only / External dispaly / Dual mode / Projector mode / etc etc ... - Most laptop using "Fn" and one of the F3/4/5/6/7 ... can't rem

Charms ... follow what Kopi mention here.

2 thing u need to do . 1st , select yr LCD to "VGA mode" - or whatever they name it (my case philips name it it's VGA /HDMI 1 /HDMI2 ... etc etc)

then from the laptop , there is a key to press to switch yr output mode to laptop monitor only / External dispaly / Dual mode / Projector mode / etc etc ... - Most laptop using "Fn" and one of the F3/4/5/6/7 ... can't rem

woo... IC, I try again tonight!

If really cannot .... Wait till 24 Jan ... then me and Kopi go up help u troubleshoot :)

Eh if you got problem hor let me know your LCD TV and sony vaio model :D

i think new will not allow tat, hoping everyone will forget abt the ice-cream, then she can eat it all by herself....hahaha

:( Then I eat the ice cream first b4 putting the rest into the fridge. :D