Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
momo13

A Small High Flat In Tomato Land

it's all paper money :D

sell low buy low

sell high buy high

worse case is no house to sell, but have to buy high :(

ya..some even in original condition of 20-30yrs ago was valued at closed to 250k and asking for COV of 20+k..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi momo,

welcome to T-blog :D (hope not too late)

I like the have a extra utility rm too but...onli a small miserable kitchen extension wif a new toilet :(

yup agreed price all horrible high now....i sold my old flat during the downturn but i got my resale @a reasonable price so can't complaint much lor.

Hope to see the reform of ur flat~

Hi momo,

I like the have a extra utility rm too but...onli a small miserable kitchen extension wif a new toilet :(

yup agreed price all horrible high now....i sold my old flat during the downturn but i got my resale @a reasonable price so can't complaint much lor.

thanks thanks

oh ya poumme, any feedback on the washer cum dryer? aiming to get that too :)

Edited by momo13

Hi momo,

Personally, I rather not have the extra utility room as you lose light and wind from the kitchen window that is replaced by a door. So the kitchen tends to become darker without artificial lighting. But new toilet is good, don't have to spend too much to redo :P

the unit was upgrade in 1992 according to HDB lol now upgrade lifts, so i will have to overhaul the toilets too. :( really a big transformation

Edited by momo13

thanks thanks

oh ya poumme, any feedback on the washer cum dryer? aiming to get that too :)

hi momo, i replied on my thread....the price is $1527 as we r getting the display set. Orig. selling price is $17xx. So is a steal for us.

Personally, I rather not have the extra utility room as you lose light and wind from the kitchen window that is replaced by a door. So the kitchen tends to become darker without artificial lighting. But new toilet is good, don't have to spend too much to redo :P

ossify, I've to redo the 'new' toilet. It's a total overhaul for our new place. In fact, the upgading job for the kitchen extension and extra toilet @the extension part has been 8 to 9 yrs old. There's no way to save on the reno. :(

Edited by Pomme

hi momo, i replied on my thread....the price is $1527 as we r getting the display set. Orig. selling price is $17xx. So is a steal for us.

oh orig price was $17xx? saw at courts was selling around $2k :jawdrop:

erm was asking how are the functions for dryer.. as other half is kind of disliked those 2 in 1 electrical products.

Edited by momo13

ossify, I've to redo the 'new' toilet which is at least 10yrs back liao. The upgading job (completed 8-9yrs ago) is a new extension for kitchen and an extra toilet @the extension part. So is a total overhaul for our new place.

i don't see any extra toilet at the extension part. there's only an extra utility room.

is that floorplan accurate?

edit: oops, got confused. I was commenting on TS's floorplan.

Edited by ossify

i don't see any extra toilet at the extension part. there's only an extra utility room.

i think pomme was referring to her floorplan not mine :)

edit: mine was an additional utility rm :)

Edited by momo13

no lah...talking bt my place not momo place :D

we r @momo thread now~

lol.. anyway the flat val was 308k and cov 25k... :(

wah seh, ur home COV is oredi not really that ex! becoz i've got a bro who worked in real estate. prices can go crazy up till 35 to 40k, since u can see the AMK Hub!!!!! somemore u high flooring leh

My mamee house somemore near to there. the utility room is horrible, very hot and no wind leh. then hor, the toilet door handle broke and spoilt a few times oredi, and the toilet flooring really unsuitable, becos very slippery. well, last time HDB standard upgrading was really v bad

Edited by Pinklady

wah seh, ur home COV is oredi not really that ex! becoz i've got a bro who worked in real estate. prices can go crazy up till 35 to 40k, since u can see the AMK Hub!!!!! somemore u high flooring leh

My mamee house somemore near to there. the utility room is horrible, very hot and no wind leh. then hor, the toilet door handle broke and spoilt a few times oredi, and the toilet flooring really unsuitable, becos very slippery. well, last time HDB standard upgrading was really v bad

wow ur ma place so much defects from HDB ah? lucky we chose to reno the toilets

my only concern is the birds that flew back for 'transit' during the day n night :sport-smiley-004: think u know where is my unit liao :)

but its abit warm in the kitchen and utility rm area during the afternoon.

wow ur ma place so much defects from HDB ah? lucky we chose to reno the toilets

my only concern is the birds that flew back for 'transit' during the day n night :sport-smiley-004: think u know where is my unit liao :)

but its abit warm in the kitchen and utility rm area during the afternoon.

yeah lor roughly can guess leh, hey the blk 347 there the roasted meat rice is very good, btw, go try it! its the 2nd kopishop, not e one near to the road hor.

yeah lor roughly can guess leh, hey the blk 347 there the roasted meat rice is very good, btw, go try it! its the 2nd kopishop, not e one near to the road hor.

yup tried that :) quite nice i should say.. will have tons of time to try out the nearby stalls next time

yup tried that :) quite nice i should say.. will have tons of time to try out the nearby stalls next time

btw the birds that gather there, still a lot? last time i've heard that many were kena killed and gunned down. did they return?