Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

ok-ok....when i polished my skill *shine* *shine* liao....will let u this kopitiam tawkay do food tasting....

wah...cream puff use "choux pastry" leh....this type of pastry must be very skillfull worr...if not, result will be no good....i prefer making eclairs..... :P

he like 咕噜肉with rice....and any curry dishes.... :D

Wah eclairs leh one of my fav also :dribble: :dribble:

eh anyway 咕噜肉 is very easy though curry is more ma fan :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
nope, recipe not too late.. need to wait til kitchen ready. :P

wah.. i do a lot leh..

kitchen n 2 toilets overhaul

building new storeroom in kitchen (cos kitchen quite big n i dun need such a big kitchen :P)

tiling for living n dining area (so need to hack floor)

tiling for foyer

WIW n study (to be put in the current MBR, so i slp in common room, so need to hack 1 doorway between the rooms and close up 1 doorway..)

false ceiling for living area

tv console (scrapped wall feature)

mirror for dining area

laminate 3 bedrooms

already abt $42k..

and hvnt even include electrical and air-cons.. *faint* hubby's glass cabinets for his toy collection is estimated to be 2-3k.. so its currently under KIV... :P

ur reno so far everything ok?

ur ID's 3D looks good.

Wow seh....soo many things ahh....but 42K worrr...hahahaha...i think abt there lah becos u c ahhh....i do kitchen n 2 toilets oledi half of ur price liao....sooo i think should be the market rate lol.....

i oso wanted to do the tv feature for living room but is ard 2K leh....hubby said KIV 1st lol....n oso...not putting up things in MBR 1st becos haven tea ceramony....will be sleeping in common room 1st...sooo MBR can slowly lol...but will paint 1st....

ur package include painting? u didn't mentioned leh...plumbing work?

if u choose tiles...Harfary @ Blastier will be ur one choice...my tiles from there lol....ooh...u doing mirror for dinning area leh....same as mi...i finding glass contractor leh...hope can find cheap cheap one...urs include in ur package?

excited for today??? taking keys leh!!!! :dancingqueen:

wah.. i do a lot leh..

building new storeroom in kitchen (cos kitchen quite big n i dun need such a big kitchen :P)

tiling for foyer

WIW n study (to be put in the current MBR, so i slp in common room, so need to hack 1 doorway between the rooms and close up 1 doorway..)

mirror for dining area

laminate 3 bedrooms

already abt $42k..

and hvnt even include electrical and air-cons.. *faint* hubby's glass cabinets for his toy collection is estimated to be 2-3k.. so its currently under KIV... :P

ur ID's 3D looks good.

my reno ahhh....so far so good lol...i think by the time i finished mine, ur will be done with hacking lol.... :P

ok lah.....the drawing... :paint: my package come with 20ft and it's not enuff worrr...hv to add on another 6ft leh...(VO lol :( ) so nothing much to do on cabinets but just a standard design lol...ur kitchen will be white, rite???

Wah eclairs leh one of my fav also :dribble: :dribble:

eh anyway 咕噜肉 is very easy though curry is more ma fan :D

hahahaha...the pastry that U seem to like...all very 考功夫的咯了.... -_-!!!

correct, 咕噜肉 is easy but the sauce lol....must be in the correct taste lol...cannot too sweet....cannot too sour...just nice...i tink will need 'tactic' worrr....

hahahahhaa...very interesting....when i was in SGBrides forum....all ROM brides tok abt the preparation and how excited we r....after all got ROM-ed....we tok abt reno....now i m in reno, finishing soon...dan we gg to tok abt cookery n baking....hahahahaha....is there any cooking forum??? :P

Hehehe have been reading your tblog and cannot help... maybe you want to start a forum in cooking well its a good idea on how to share cooking tips :P

Is Val in here liao??

hahahaha...the pastry that U seem to like...all very 考功夫的咯了.... -_-!!!

correct, 咕噜肉 is easy but the sauce lol....must be in the correct taste lol...cannot too sweet....cannot too sour...just nice...i tink will need 'tactic' worrr....

errmmm......just cook and tell your hubby, wanna eat then eat else go ta bao yourself Wahahahaha :P

wah.. i do a lot leh..

tiling for foyer

mirror for dining area

laminate 3 bedrooms

already abt $42k..

ur ID's 3D looks good.

Butters> You dun have t-blog ah... I want to see your place le... :P

errmmm......just cook and tell your hubby, wanna eat then eat else go ta bao yourself Wahahahaha :P

wait he really go n ta bao 二奶 lol..... :(

Hehehe have been reading your tblog and cannot help... maybe you want to start a forum in cooking well its a good idea on how to share cooking tips :P

Is Val in here liao??

hahahaha....no lah...just that Angel ask abt baking....then we got 'excited'...sooo share with her my 'bible' lol.... :P

no leh...i did c her here....the thread still on in SGBrides? u still there?

wait he really go n ta bao 二奶 lol..... :(

wah lao you so no confidence of yourself meh ?

if he ta bao 二奶 you can also ta bao 小白脸 mah Wahahahaha :P

hahahaha....no lah...just that Angel ask abt baking....then we got 'excited'...sooo share with her my 'bible' lol.... :P

no leh...i did c her here....the thread still on in SGBrides? u still there?

Ya I still got check on the SG Brides Thread but look quite dead now.... wonder how is Val doing now??

:D any good news from your side??

hahahahaha....ur good news means???? bb??? or my reno??? hahahaha :D

hope can be Mummy next yr lol....anyway...after reno...still need sometimes to settle down for awhile lol....esp must let pocket 'recover' 1st lol....dun wan step into another burden....but i wan to be quick oso....dun wan be 高龄产妇 worrr....*scary* but leh....my god-ma horrr...she give birth to my god-bro @ the age of 43 lol....but all this is depend on individual...all these are just 'examples'....kekekekeke :rolleyes:

U leh....shld be trying lol....passed ur 1st mth customery ann lol....tot u gg for short trip or u came back liao????

Butters> You dun have t-blog ah... I want to see your place le... :P

clever of U horrr...u noe butters is in my blog... :D she collecting her keys today....must be excited lol....

Feimei> I asking Angel81 if she got good news or not (bb la)

For you ah.. settle the house/wedding than proceed with the bb so its less stressing... esp. the reno part.

Ya lor I just pass my customery 1mth and 1 day today..hehehe end of the mth I going to Thailand...

Bet Butter now very excited liao.. she once she get her keys she will go to her new place and feel happy in it... which i did myself... still think I am crazy hehehhe. :D