Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

Ohh...Legrand abit ex leh...but if u hv the budget, can go for Legrand....but Clipsal shld be good enuff...only thing is that, clipsal no color choice...onli white worrr.for legrand, Mk, got silver, white and champian color....

but i was told clipsal is more ex than legrand :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
but i was told clipsal is more ex than legrand :(

Ummmm~~~ :unsure::unsure::unsure:

i told the lady i got budget...dan she recommanded me clipsal, she said is the affordable range lol....maybe u wan to quick check on those self-fix or homefix shop...see what is the price range....from there u can c if u wan to go down to the factory outlet anot lol.... :)

sure thing.. but only came across legrand at home fix.. :(

hahahaha....general brand bahhh...somemore it come in 3 colors....clipsal only one color worrr....to get out of the white...all my lights switches, i use grey but not Legrand, i bot MK....MK is oso another popular brand....

dunnu did u feel the switches urself? u can feel the diff between cheap n ex brand....

yup did try them.. mk has a loud click sound... while legrand is softer.. clipsal feel more sturdy... :)

hahahahhaaa...i bot MK then i go n feel Legrand....i noe the different...nvm lol...anyway already bot liao.... :rolleyes:

no leh...not having those built-in oven...my area soo 'tiny'.... :(

should be getting those conventional one lol...oso can bake...i like baking oso....mi took food n nutrition class when in sec leh....so m into cooking n baking...i still hv all my recipes with me worrr,....my two yrs 'blood'....hhahahaha :P

Hello, mind if u let me know how much more you top up for yr mosiac?

hahahahhaaa...i bot MK then i go n feel Legrand....i noe the different...nvm lol...anyway already bot liao.... :rolleyes:

yup yup thanks for the info..

Hello, mind if u let me know how much more you top up for yr mosiac?

we topped up $420 for the mosac...becos MBR bathroom one abit more ex but i don't know abt kitchen one becos kitchen initial mosac was not this red one....that time choosen something the same as common bathroom but since cabinet gg for red...so the mosac will be out of match, so ID went down to choose something that is red to match with the cabinets...but did not ask how much leh but the $420 was advised before the change of the kitchen mosac.....n even after changed, still $420 lol, so assume the price is the same lol.... :P

hey hey.. howz everything going with your reno?

i was at balestier earlier to chk out toilet accessories n kitchen stuff.. head spin.. dunno wat brand to choose.. oh was at summer trading also, ms kee seems nice but i still cant choose wat brand.. faintz.. my kitchen no door so need the hood to hv good suction.. read that fujioh has the better ones.. but its q ex wor..

also went to hafary again today cos was in balestier cos wanna chg my kitchen floor tiles to something more light grey.. need to tell ID tmr when see her. :P

oh n saw that a lot of the shops there sells mirrors for abt 100plus for bigger pieces.. not sure if the specs u need tho.. think i saw one quite big at sim siang choon.. (think tts wat the shop name is.. :P)

oh hey.. jz saw ur PM.. thanks for the contact.

wanted to ask u also.. wat brand of convection oven is good ya? i saw there's a lot of sharp ones at best denki jz now.. Thanks!! :D

hey hey.. howz everything going with your reno?

i was at balestier earlier to chk out toilet accessories n kitchen stuff.. head spin.. dunno wat brand to choose.. oh was at summer trading also, ms kee seems nice but i still cant choose wat brand.. faintz.. my kitchen no door so need the hood to hv good suction.. read that fujioh has the better ones.. but its q ex wor..

also went to hafary again today cos was in balestier cos wanna chg my kitchen floor tiles to something more light grey.. need to tell ID tmr when see her. :P

oh n saw that a lot of the shops there sells mirrors for abt 100plus for bigger pieces.. not sure if the specs u need tho.. think i saw one quite big at sim siang choon.. (think tts wat the shop name is.. :P)

butter, u r back!!! starting to busy liao huhhh....excited, right??? reno kicking off....yeah~~~congrates!!!!

Hmmm....for toilet sanitary...i choose the brand: Baron leh...Ms kee said this quite a good brand and their service also not bad when compared to other brand....for the hob n hood, u r right, fujioh is good de brand but ex lol....or u guage for urself....u heavy cooker??? or once in awhile? dan u will hv a clearer decision whether wan to 'invest' on a very good one anot lol....how abt check out Meyer??? oso not bad brand, right? recently they got some promo....check it out before come to final decision. :D

i checking with contractor...the price given also quite cheap worr....now waiting for another one to quote....will let u know when i decide on which, then u can check out for ur gym room mirror.....i tink we saw the same one in sim siang choon....that will fit my toilet but that size is their biggest, i need even big one for dinning area so must get through those supplier lol...

Hmm it does feel a bit low...cos when you cook need a bit more space otherwise your arm might bang onto the chimney...

i guess no choice leh...the only way will be cut some opening on the chimney to slot the stupig pipes in....maybe will check with Ms Kee if can be done.... :(

oh hey.. jz saw ur PM.. thanks for the contact.

wanted to ask u also.. wat brand of convection oven is good ya? i saw there's a lot of sharp ones at best denki jz now.. Thanks!! :D

eeeh....u wan to buy convention oven??? thot u cater a place for ur baking oven lol???? i will compare price 1st....no hurry for that but if u interested, will let u noe when i m out to 'investigate'.....hahahahahaha :P