Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

Ohhh...u oso can lah...if u hv the interest....u oso like baking, right?? u will sure do it good de mah.... :D

i got worrr...when i was doing web few yrs back...i got my own website...selling my accessories....n my colleagues r all my 'walking models'....they help me generate biz...fr frenx to frenx...pass on...pass on....biz was quite good but cannot cop lah....need to work...need to maintain website myself...need to upload new products...need to do research...make those in trend things...all i one person....too siong liao...in the end...'close shop'...hahahaha....but on n off...frenx will still ask me to do lol....when they saw some nice design outside...they will take foto n ask mi do something similar... :) but that was the past....hahahahaa....i think all my 'barang...barang'...(crystals n accessories parts) can add up to few Ks lol.... :( now gg to new hse...need to find place to put lol or else hubby will sure grumble....

Hehe, with new house, can specially design a space for u to keep ur crystals, accessories and have a workspace woh. It's rather a pity woh, to close shop. Think ur customers would have been very sad then.

Haha, yah. i like to bake. But would only bake for pleasure and not for biz. Sometimes wen we make our pleasure into a biz, it becomes no longer a pleasure. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hehe, with new house, can specially design a space for u to keep ur crystals, accessories and have a workspace woh. It's rather a pity woh, to close shop. Think ur customers would have been very sad then.

Haha, yah. i like to bake. But would only bake for pleasure and not for biz. Sometimes wen we make our pleasure into a biz, it becomes no longer a pleasure. :P

U r right, gal!!! when pleasure becum biz...it's not enjoying...becum pressure....when got website...ppl demand for more design....when new design up...few orders keep coming in...i must work till 2am -3am....n hv to wake up 7am for work....very torturing.... :( i stop ler becos i doing support job now...got shift work...my early shift start 7am, meaning gotta wake up @ 5am...soo...cannot afford to dun sleep lol....some more i in those hactic environment....everything in fast pace...cannot lack...every more pressure from the web job....soo confirm need to rest enuff....soo no choice, hv to close shop....but of cos, when frenx got demand...will still do lah...but recently really into pleasure in making the bears....the ROM bears...i make...few of my frenx ask to make for their wedding...ha...dun tink i can...quite alot of work....but x'mas coming...will be back on track to do the x'mas bear.... :P but let me finish my precious moments cross stitch for my new home.... :dancingqueen:

U r right, gal!!! when pleasure becum biz...it's not enjoying...becum pressure....when got website...ppl demand for more design....when new design up...few orders keep coming in...i must work till 2am -3am....n hv to wake up 7am for work....very torturing.... :( i stop ler becos i doing support job now...got shift work...my early shift start 7am, meaning gotta wake up @ 5am...soo...cannot afford to dun sleep lol....some more i in those hactic environment....everything in fast pace...cannot lack...every more pressure from the web job....soo confirm need to rest enuff....soo no choice, hv to close shop....but of cos, when frenx got demand...will still do lah...but recently really into pleasure in making the bears....the ROM bears...i make...few of my frenx ask to make for their wedding...ha...dun tink i can...quite alot of work....but x'mas coming...will be back on track to do the x'mas bear.... :P but let me finish my precious moments cross stitch for my new home.... :dancingqueen:

Wao. U still got do cross stitch some more? Think next time ur house will have lots of interesting and pretty decor that u made urself. :)

Can just imagine the stress u had when u had ur website. No wonder u close it down. Nvm, now just do for pleasure and for frens. :) And can have more time for beauty sleep! :D

Wao. U still got do cross stitch some more? Think next time ur house will have lots of interesting and pretty decor that u made urself. :)

Can just imagine the stress u had when u had ur website. No wonder u close it down. Nvm, now just do for pleasure and for frens. :) And can have more time for beauty sleep! :D

kekekeke...i like to do all these...i did a wedding precious tots and frame it up...put @ the entrance of the lounge area where i hold my ceramony lol....no need to spen on deco....kekekeke....but i like to spend in doing all these stuffs.... :P but if really think back...spend quite alot of $$$ liao.... :(

kekekeke...i like to do all these...i did a wedding precious tots and frame it up...put @ the entrance of the lounge area where i hold my ceramony lol....no need to spen on deco....kekekeke....but i like to spend in doing all these stuffs.... :P but if really think back...spend quite alot of $$$ liao.... :(

Hehe, aiyah, it's ur interest mah. Spend abit on ur hobby is fine lar. I also spent quite abit on mine. :P Think I spent alot on my baking stuff liao. :wacko:

Hehe, aiyah, it's ur interest mah. Spend abit on ur hobby is fine lar. I also spent quite abit on mine. :P Think I spent alot on my baking stuff liao. :wacko:

yalol....but sometimes man just dun understand lah.... :drunk:

yalol....but sometimes man just dun understand lah.... :drunk:

Haha, yah man! So now I just don't tell him wen I buy new stuff. :P hehehehe, just look at them and giggle with myself. :P

Haha, yah man! So now I just don't tell him wen I buy new stuff. :P hehehehe, just look at them and giggle with myself. :P

yayaya...u r right mann!!! although we r husband n wife, don't expect each other to adopt to the interest mah....as long we respect each other, can liao lol.....imagine if my hubby doing the beading thingy with me....hahahahaha....soo funi...and if i m to play or watch soccer with him....the next moment, i K.O liao.... zz

if he know i buy my beads stuffs, he is ok one de lah...just not overdoing by buying alot till broke... :rolleyes:

yayaya...u r right mann!!! although we r husband n wife, don't expect each other to adopt to the interest mah....as long we respect each other, can liao lol.....imagine if my hubby doing the beading thingy with me....hahahahaha....soo funi...and if i m to play or watch soccer with him....the next moment, i K.O liao.... zz

if he know i buy my beads stuffs, he is ok one de lah...just not overdoing by buying alot till broke... :rolleyes:

Haha, yah. I can't imagine myself going trailing with my hb. Tink I'll confirm fall off the bicycle and roll down the hill. :P

Haha, yah. I can't imagine myself going trailing with my hb. Tink I'll confirm fall off the bicycle and roll down the hill. :P

:P soild top shld be up by this wk...ha...hope to see the complete result of the cabinet....the chimney really a big headache... :( haiz~~~but ID try to 'do something' to make it look better....*praying hard* :bow:

:P soild top shld be up by this wk...ha...hope to see the complete result of the cabinet....the chimney really a big headache... :( haiz~~~but ID try to 'do something' to make it look better....*praying hard* :bow:

Wah~ Once solid top is up then, it's mostly completed liao woh. :D Hee, tink ur ID will have lots of tricks up his sleeve, and will be able to beautify it lar. :D

Wah~ Once solid top is up then, it's mostly completed liao woh. :D Hee, tink ur ID will have lots of tricks up his sleeve, and will be able to beautify it lar. :D

:bow::bow::bow: praying real hard that it will turn out to be as good as urs....ur kitchen 是美的咯!!!! :thumbs up:

:bow::bow::bow: praying real hard that it will turn out to be as good as urs....ur kitchen 是美的咯!!!! :thumbs up:

Hehe, thanks. My kitchen is simple simple one. I think the really 美的 kitchen is ripples. I love his open concept kitchen, space and the style. :P

Hehe, thanks. My kitchen is simple simple one. I think the really 美的 kitchen is ripples. I love his open concept kitchen, space and the style. :P

"jian tan jiu shi mei".....yap...i saw ripples kitchen...i oso like open concept leh...but anyway...we hv our kitchen now...soo make it our next dream kitchen bahh....hahahahahaha :rolleyes: