Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

1-gang light switch for bathrooms:

clipsal-1-gang.jpg

1-gang light switch for foyer and common rooms:

mk-1-gang.jpg

2-gang light switch for kitchen, dinning, living and MBR:

mk-2-gang.jpg

thats all for now....enjoy!!! :rolleyes:

Photos Time~~~~here r the lights installed...left one common room light not installed becos we locked that room, electrician will be back to install again.

commonrm1_light.jpg

common room 1

Kitchenlight.jpg

kitchen - we call this lighting, "hamburger"....both bathrooms also using this but is a smaller "hamburger".... :sport-smiley-004:

i love this:

mbr_light.jpg

click once on the switch, it will turn on white light, one more click, will change to yellow light, it's a day-night light. saw the blink-blink...it's "crystals" :rolleyes:

Rem the "Ugly" celling in living room? Flash-Back:

DSCF0208.jpg

Now:

living_celling.jpg

more decent-look, right? will be putting on a fan with lights..... :D

that's all for today.....solid top will be up by next...it's a Black solid top....*visualising*...becos we think this Red too bright but ID said when the black top sitting on it...it will not look bright lol....soo hope to see the "results"....

hubby think the hood too low, might knock on it, somemore, it's sharp corners.... :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall: but the uncle who fixed it said it's the standard height lol....can anyone advice? if u notice, the chimney did not touch the top becos of the two "stupig" pipes.... :furious: if going to move up...relocate the hood, tiles will hv holes.... :dunno::dunno::dunno:

hi can share where did u get the switches? thanks

sure...np....good lobang must sure...thanks to my ID!!!

Chee Kong (the shop name)

80, Playfair Road

Kaypo Factory #01-14

Bus: 22, 24, 28, 43, 58, 62

if u coming from paya lebar direction, 2nd bus stop after the big juction (if turn left, is to macperson direction)....the name of the factory is hidden by the covered overhead bridge

the sales lady very helpful n friendly...they did entertained walk-in customer....but it's those factory, dun expect air-con worrr.... :P

thanks for the info but that $200 is for the switches only, without installation of them?

Edited by momo13

thanks for the info but that $200 is for the switches only, without installation of them?

yap....for the face-plate, face-plate w base...to be exact is ard $150 lol..for my total damage...i bot n my ID will get electrician to do it lol....maybe give abit "kopi" $$....becos my hse mainly is the face-plate need to be changed, only 1 or 2 need to change with the base lol.... :D u may wan to chk with ur contractor, how much they do it for u....if they oso charge u cheap...then let them do it lol....u save the trouble...if they charging abit ex, it will save if u go down n buy urself.....

given legrand.. but prefer clipsal...

Ohh...Legrand abit ex leh...but if u hv the budget, can go for Legrand....but Clipsal shld be good enuff...only thing is that, clipsal no color choice...onli white worrr.for legrand, Mk, got silver, white and champian color....