Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

:D any good news from your side??

Hohoho~ Still waiting for the good news. :P When it wana come, it'll come bah I guess. :P

Wah time flies, u already 1mth pass ur customary. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hohoho~ Still waiting for the good news. :P When it wana come, it'll come bah I guess. :P

Wah time flies, u already 1mth pass ur customary. :)

:D Good Luck to you than :P

Ya lor time flies le.. than very soon you will say gong xi gong xi liao (CNY)...

:D Good Luck to you than :P

Ya lor time flies le.. than very soon you will say gong xi gong xi liao (CNY)...

Hahaha, then will have to give angpaos liao. :P

Hahahaha~ I know how that feels man. :P

alamak...will act blur...dun give....hahahahaha....my cousins 1st two yrs also act blur...didn't give... :drunk:

chirsty> ur MBR bathroom, got one spot where u put the flower....it's a hole, right? that wall is it come originally or u built it up? not sure u got me anot leh? :unsure:

Feimei> I asking Angel81 if she got good news or not (bb la)

For you ah.. settle the house/wedding than proceed with the bb so its less stressing... esp. the reno part.

Ya lor I just pass my customery 1mth and 1 day today..hehehe end of the mth I going to Thailand...

Bet Butter now very excited liao.. she once she get her keys she will go to her new place and feel happy in it... which i did myself... still think I am crazy hehehhe. :D

yalol....reno really stressing but moving to completion...it's like a Big Relieve!!! :rolleyes:

i oso very excited that time but then after all transactions, quite late liao, next day working, so did not went to new hse....but just holding the keys in my hands...feel soo happy lol....hahahahaha....i tink i more siao than U lol.... :sport-smiley-004:

HI Feimei,

Thanks for the invitation. Checking it out.Grats on the reno work going smooth. I wanna try some bright colour for kitchen too =)

Angel81> I tell my hub hor if we see those kids than give AP can or not... you know hor they got a habit of compling all the AP anf pass to the kid mom or grandma than pass to them but the kid dun turn up at all... (you get what i mean??)

I feel funny le.. ;) like that feel like not fair hor...

Feimei> The wall is built up one.. so the hole come with it lor :P

Not siao la... you will feel happy feeling awake one day in your new house... :D

HI Feimei,

Thanks for the invitation. Checking it out.Grats on the reno work going smooth. I wanna try some bright colour for kitchen too =)

hihi Ve_ve...

dun mention....just a small gesture!!! i wun said my ID very the good...everybody's ID/contractor is good, bad, really depend abit on ur Luck oso...but mine is those rating = good lol... :P

no harm call n enquiry....

Wow seh....soo many things ahh....but 42K worrr...hahahaha...i think abt there lah becos u c ahhh....i do kitchen n 2 toilets oledi half of ur price liao....sooo i think should be the market rate lol.....

i oso wanted to do the tv feature for living room but is ard 2K leh....hubby said KIV 1st lol....n oso...not putting up things in MBR 1st becos haven tea ceramony....will be sleeping in common room 1st...sooo MBR can slowly lol...but will paint 1st....

ur package include painting? u didn't mentioned leh...plumbing work?

if u choose tiles...Harfary @ Blastier will be ur one choice...my tiles from there lol....ooh...u doing mirror for dinning area leh....same as mi...i finding glass contractor leh...hope can find cheap cheap one...urs include in ur package?

excited for today??? taking keys leh!!!! :dancingqueen:

yup.. includes painting-no limitation of colors n plumbing.. mirror included in package leh.. its more like a feature mirror cos she wanted to add some lightings on it also.. :rolleyes: hvnt seen the 3D for it yet.. ya we got our tiles from hafary..

yup want kitchen to be white concept but i also want light grey flooring.. but she say she will gv me mirror splashback, so it'll be greenish color.. so it'll be greyish floors, mostly white cabinets plus solid surface (hvnt decided color yet) and greenish splashback.. wat u think?

when u find a glass contractor can let me know pls.. i need another one for hubby's gym room :P

Christy> no leh, no t-blog yet cos not many pics.. so it'll be boring.. so come to tok to feimei here 1st.. :D dun think val is here leh. she seldom in singaporebrides also...

ya! getting keys lata, appt at 4.15pm!! woo hoo!

b4 that need to go comfirm floor laminates. if anyone interested inovar is hvg some anniversary sale, tmr n sat...

What glass you all looking at ah???

Is it those table top glass and bathroom shower screen or bathroom door glass??

for mirror actually... :P think feimei wans to put mirror on wall next to her dining table, i wanna out in hubby's gym room.. u hv lobang?

actually i also wanted to put red color in kitchen but FSM say red no good for us.. :unsure: