Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

cabinet6.jpg

think you should measure the distance between the hood and the hob. your hob's not in yet so cannot measure but can estimate.

check your hood's minimum and maximum distance from hob, should be provided in the manual.

for my chimney hood, the distance is 80cm from hob.

my hob is about 95cm so my hood should be at 175cm.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
cabinet6.jpg

think you should measure the distance between the hood and the hob. your hob's not in yet so cannot measure but can estimate.

check your hood's minimum and maximum distance from hob, should be provided in the manual.

for my chimney hood, the distance is 80cm from hob.

my hob is about 95cm so my hood should be at 175cm.

i c....appreciated ur valued advice, ossify!!! :)

a real mistake, should be ard when gg to fixed it...regretted!!!! now is like headache + extra work need to be done.... :bangwall:

eeeh....u wan to buy convention oven??? thot u cater a place for ur baking oven lol???? i will compare price 1st....no hurry for that but if u interested, will let u noe when i m out to 'investigate'.....hahahahahaha :P

no lah.. decided no need baking oven.. so jz those convection shud do.. think saw around $300-$500 ya? thanks..

i dun cook much now lah but no sure abt next time mah... also since my kitchen no door, i need something tt is able to suck most of the fumes/oil and i think fujioh hood is better for that.. hob i can jz get ave ones lor... :D

Edited by butterfingerzz

i c....appreciated ur valued advice, ossify!!! :)

a real mistake, should be ard when gg to fixed it...regretted!!!! now is like headache + extra work need to be done.... :bangwall:

Hi Feimei,

on a side topic.. where did u get the beaded groom and bride as posted in yr icon?

Hi Feimei,

on a side topic.. where did u get the beaded groom and bride as posted in yr icon?

hahahaha...people park complex got the wholesale shop, sometimes i lazy to go...i will go the shop nearby my hse...(tamp)....u oso interested into doing all these thingy? i used all swarvoski crystals.... :P

no lah.. decided no need baking oven.. so jz those convection shud do.. think saw around $300-$500 ya? thanks..

i dun cook much now lah but no sure abt next time mah... also since my kitchen no door, i need something tt is able to suck most of the fumes/oil and i think fujioh hood is better for that.. hob i can jz get ave ones lor... :D

i c...ok, if u not that hurry, i will go check check 1st dan let u know the price range lol.... :rolleyes:

Hmmm~~~yalol...but leh...get both hob n hood the same brand, servicing oso easier, right? anyway, it's still back to ur own preference worrr.... :D

kekekekeke....*blush*

u saw my ROM bear, rite?

all these hv to go into museum lol....otherwise will collect dust...i hv my 神仙公仔,start collecting dust...my hubby was luffing hard...hahahahaha....let me c i got any foto in my office pc...let me upload...

Wao! They're very nice! Hehe, tink u got talent with these. :)

thanks...thanks... :D

yup...i hv the interest...i make my own necklace for my ROM to match my dress, i oso made for my frenx's wedding...necklace, bracelet, earring....full set... :rolleyes: but all fr books or mag....then go n buy the material n make lol...

thanks...thanks... :D

yup...i hv the interest...i make my own necklace for my ROM to match my dress, i oso made for my frenx's wedding...necklace, bracelet, earring....full set... :rolleyes: but all fr books or mag....then go n buy the material n make lol...

:bow::bow: :bow: Think u can consider starting a little biz. :)

:bow::bow: :bow: Think u can consider starting a little biz. :)

Ohhh...u oso can lah...if u hv the interest....u oso like baking, right?? u will sure do it good de mah.... :D

i got worrr...when i was doing web few yrs back...i got my own website...selling my accessories....n my colleagues r all my 'walking models'....they help me generate biz...fr frenx to frenx...pass on...pass on....biz was quite good but cannot cop lah....need to work...need to maintain website myself...need to upload new products...need to do research...make those in trend things...all i one person....too siong liao...in the end...'close shop'...hahahaha....but on n off...frenx will still ask me to do lol....when they saw some nice design outside...they will take foto n ask mi do something similar... :) but that was the past....hahahahaa....i think all my 'barang...barang'...(crystals n accessories parts) can add up to few Ks lol.... :( now gg to new hse...need to find place to put lol or else hubby will sure grumble....