Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

for mirror actually... :P think feimei wans to put mirror on wall next to her dining table, i wanna out in hubby's gym room.. u hv lobang?

actually i also wanted to put red color in kitchen but FSM say red no good for us.. :unsure:

Mirror ah not sure if the Glass Shop have it.. you can try calling Sun Sun Glass 62833126 one of the forumer give me de. You can check first for the price and if they make glass or not.

I actually got the original glass maker contact no. which my contractor used... if can I check it out tonight.. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yup.. includes painting-no limitation of colors n plumbing.. mirror included in package leh.. its more like a feature mirror cos she wanted to add some lightings on it also.. :rolleyes: hvnt seen the 3D for it yet.. ya we got our tiles from hafary..

yup want kitchen to be white concept but i also want light grey flooring.. but she say she will gv me mirror splashback, so it'll be greenish color.. so it'll be greyish floors, mostly white cabinets plus solid surface (hvnt decided color yet) and greenish splashback.. wat u think?

when u find a glass contractor can let me know pls.. i need another one for hubby's gym room :P

Christy> no leh, no t-blog yet cos not many pics.. so it'll be boring.. so come to tok to feimei here 1st.. :D dun think val is here leh. she seldom in singaporebrides also...

ya! getting keys lata, appt at 4.15pm!! woo hoo!

b4 that need to go comfirm floor laminates. if anyone interested inovar is hvg some anniversary sale, tmr n sat...

The mirror splashback, is it tempered glass?

I don't think it is so I find it safer to use tempered glass as backsplash instead.

yup.. includes painting-no limitation of colors n plumbing.. mirror included in package leh.. its more like a feature mirror cos she wanted to add some lightings on it also.. :rolleyes: hvnt seen the 3D for it yet.. ya we got our tiles from hafary..

yup want kitchen to be white concept but i also want light grey flooring.. but she say she will gv me mirror splashback, so it'll be greenish color.. so it'll be greyish floors, mostly white cabinets plus solid surface (hvnt decided color yet) and greenish splashback.. wat u think?

when u find a glass contractor can let me know pls.. i need another one for hubby's gym room :P

Christy> no leh, no t-blog yet cos not many pics.. so it'll be boring.. so come to tok to feimei here 1st.. :D dun think val is here leh. she seldom in singaporebrides also...

ya! getting keys lata, appt at 4.15pm!! woo hoo!

b4 that need to go comfirm floor laminates. if anyone interested inovar is hvg some anniversary sale, tmr n sat...

Wowww....can't wait to c ur 3D :paint: leh....quick...quick...ask ur ID send u...dan u show us...soo gan chong for U.... :sport-smiley-004:

where is this mirror splashback be put??? if 2gether with the cabinet...n ur cabinet is white...greenish color...abit funni leh...got other color choice?

ok, will be checking out with a few contractor, if got good price lobang, will sure let u noe...Wowww...the mirror for ur hubby gym room ahhh....my hubby oso go to gym....he dun go, he will die one....haiz~~~told him can do @ home...he say no motivation to do alone...he got gym frenx...Man arhhh~~~~ :bleah:

What glass you all looking at ah???

Is it those table top glass and bathroom shower screen or bathroom door glass??

i m getting one big one for ommon toilet lol...ID say his contractor do will be $280 worrr...abit ex leh...we found one from xing siang jun, abt the size we want but leh...since getting a big big one fore dinning area...if can find a good price contractor...might as well get both lol...no need buy separately....troublesome... :P

Mirror ah not sure if the Glass Shop have it.. you can try calling Sun Sun Glass 62833126 one of the forumer give me de. You can check first for the price and if they make glass or not.

I actually got the original glass maker contact no. which my contractor used... if can I check it out tonight.. :P

ya...i got this Sun Sun Glass contact as well....when i bot my bathroom mirror box, the sales person give me the contact...but i oso read some thread...they got ex quote from Sun Sun oso...i did called up oso leh...the person who ans the call...not very helpful...also dun sound frenxly leh...i told her i looking for custom mirror...(i gave her the size), ask her roughly how much, she keep dun wan to tell me the price range...wan mi to go down... -__-" if like that...i very busy lol....each shop requires me to go down.... :(

anyway i found a few contact from internet....haven call yet....will call up n check.

U still looking for the glass top for ur living rm table, right? if those i called, got make, i will let u noe... :rolleyes:

I don't think it is so I find it safer to use tempered glass as backsplash instead.

i agreed wor....mirror cannot be use in kitchen leh....dangerous...must use tempered glass....

i m getting one big one for ommon toilet lol...ID say his contractor do will be $280 worrr...abit ex leh...we found one from xing siang jun, abt the size we want but leh...since getting a big big one fore dinning area...if can find a good price contractor...might as well get both lol...no need buy separately....troublesome... :P

wat about ikea? got lots of mirrors at cheap prices. :)

wat about ikea? got lots of mirrors at cheap prices. :)

went a few times lol....but size not right...they got those small ones but need alot to make into a big one and hubby dun like the idea of many small ones into a big one....soo better to find glass contractor lol.... :unsure:

went a few times lol....but size not right...they got those small ones but need alot to make into a big one and hubby dun like the idea of many small ones into a big one....soo better to find glass contractor lol.... :unsure:

Haha icic. Most likely it'll be cheaper overall. :)

what's the required size? ikea has 100cm x 96cm mirrors :D

what's the required size? ikea has 100cm x 96cm mirrors :D

yes, i saw it but common toilet need like 140cm x 85cm and dinning area will need like 210cm x 96cm lolz..... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

the splashback for the kitchen is tempered glass..not mirror... :D thanks..

feimei> thanks for chkg out for me as well... :yamseng:

ya we turning the current study room into the gym room for him cos we moving far away from his current gym..

got my keys!! hacking scheduled to start on 12th cos the hacking guy has a very full schedule wor...

meeting ID together with the electrician as well as air-con guy on 9th.. she quoting me $3500 for Mitsubishi system-4 inverter.. u think its ok?

Edited by butterfingerzz

the splashback for the kitchen is tempered glass..not mirror... :D thanks..

feimei> thanks for chkg out for me as well... :yamseng:

ya we turning the current study room into the gym room for him cos we moving far away from his current gym..

got my keys!! hacking scheduled to start on 12th cos the hacking guy has a very full schedule wor...

meeting ID together with the electrician as well as air-con guy on 9th.. she quoting me $3500 for Mitsubishi system-4 inverter.. u think its ok?

congrates, butters!!! Finally~~~u gotten ur Keys... :P

Woww....Mitsubishi ahh...good n durable brand....not that i hv budget constrain, i will oso get Mitsubishi lol...$3500 for sys 4 ahh....shld be ok bahhh...sys 3 already ard $2500+ lol....somemore u getting inverter leh...inverter will be more ex...

soo...sooo...u can hv x'mas in ur new hse lol..... :drunk:

waked up quite early 2day....went to buy those switch casing and power point casing....

thanks to ID, he intro one distributor which is cheaper from outside....buy one outside, can buy two from the distributor....see the different!!! :dribble:

total damage for whole house is less than $200....i also selected a few designer switch for the lights....this distributor carry a few range...like MK, Legrand, Clipsal....i think all these brand quite popular in the market....